Television Community (NBC)

choccy77

No they haven't, I watched it the other day.

On a second viewing the seasons after 2 are fecking awful.

Completely forgot about the ham-fisted attempts to get new members in the group after Pierce and Troy left (or got fired). The less said about the "gas leak" season the better. The only saving grace is Dean Pelton.

Leans far too heavily on the meta angles and Abed becomes incredibly irritating.
Which country are you in?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
No they haven't, I watched it the other day.

On a second viewing the seasons after 2 are fecking awful.

Completely forgot about the ham-fisted attempts to get new members in the group after Pierce and Troy left (or got fired). The less said about the "gas leak" season the better. The only saving grace is Dean Pelton.

Leans far too heavily on the meta angles and Abed becomes incredibly irritating.
On Netflix?

It's still on Amazon Prime's episode list, but it's not on Netflix (it should be ep 14 between Celebrity Pharmacology and Early 21st Century Romanticism)

I'd extend the good seasons as far as Season 3. Goes downhill quickly after that. Season 6 is pretty awful.

lsd

The Oracle
Weird show started great peaked really soon then got gradually worse until the last two seasons in particular were truly awful.

However have us Troy and Abed plus Annie's boobs

Sylar

Started this on Netflix. Watched about 5 episodes already tonight and just laughing at this. Again, my time of humour.

I dont know why, but in episode 1 I just started cracking up at aspergers / ass burgers (burgers for the ass).
I also like that nearly every episode has a little bit with Troy and Abed (eg them making fun of people end of ep4 until Jeff says, I can hear you)

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
The depth in writing is fantastic. The hidden easter eggs in the show are just awesome fun when you read up on them. You miss so much stuff that happens in the background.

choccy77

i've watched this show soooooo many times now.

The first 4 1/2 seasons are great

lsd

The Oracle
Reactions: crappycraperson

choccy77

I always maintain once Donald Glover left the show died and i believe Dan Harmon admitted as such .

I would put it in my top five comedy shows but it will never top the likes of Parks and Recreation for me because it did die a slow death after Chevy and Glover left

Edit found it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syfy.com/syfywire/dan-harmon-says-community-died-in-season-5-the-moment-donald-glover-left?amp
I watched a little of Parks and Rec but didn't get into it that much.

Superstore was imo better

lsd

The Oracle
I watched a little of Parks and Rec but didn't get into it that much.

Superstore was imo better

Superstore is good in the way Brooklyn 99 is. You can dip in and out any episode in any order without missing anything and have an enjoyable 20 odd minutes

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
Some people saying the show dropped off in later seasons. I've found a significant drop off with season 2 to be honest. Season one had me in stitches nearly every episode. Haven't had many laughs half way into season 2.

Sylar

I've loved season 1 so far
I did read an episode of this (like with scrubs) is no longer available due to blackface?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I've loved season 1 so far
I did read an episode of this (like with scrubs) is no longer available due to blackface?
Yeah the dungeons and dragons episode isn't on Netflix at least, I think annother couple of streaming services pulled it too

b82REZ

Yeah the dungeons and dragons episode isn't on Netflix at least, I think annother couple of streaming services pulled it too
People keep saying this, but I watched it few weeks a go on UK Netflix. You mean the one guest starring David Cross?

lsd

The Oracle
People keep saying this, but I watched it few weeks a go on UK Netflix. You mean the one guest starring David Cross?

No they did 2 and one was banned with Chang dressed as a dark elf. People can argue but Shirley mentioned hate crime so it was clearly intended to look at such.

Sylar

Absolutely love this show so far (season 1 still)
Its a nice dose of humour, and im enjoying the different aspects of the characters. Nobody really annoys me which is great.

lawliet354

Finally finished all 6 seasons after I stopped watching around mid-season 4 couple years ago. What a wonderful show, the ending left me completely empty, ended up re-watching it from season 1 immediately because I don't feel like watching anything else

Also I found out Netflix removed the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons episode, which is a shame, as it is probably one of my favorite episode, in any tv history, ever.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Won't be the same with Troy, Shirley and even as troublesome as he is, Pierce. Hopefully they can them on board. Troy, at least.

Oldyella

Can not wait. Been rewatching over last couple of weeks. Early seasons are obviously the high points, but I felt last season and some of season 5 was good too. I hope Frankie comes back as well.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Won't be the same with Troy, Shirley and even as troublesome as he is, Pierce. Hopefully they can them on board. Troy, at least.
you mean “without”? (after Chase‘s alleged comments, can’t see Pierce coming back)

Hoping it’s good but think they’ll struggle to recapture that early dynamic/surreal stories.

Sylar

Her as Britta with nobody noticing but abed would so be a storyline for the show