Community Shield is today. Leicester v Man City.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
City crying out for a CF....

Could have had Messi for same money as Grealish. Who isn't any better than who they had already and quite possibly out of his depth... we'll see.

Classical Mechanic

Seriously? It’s a great achievement for Leicester! Don’t be a spoil sport. :D
It's wank let's be honest. City played a reserve side and that game was like a conference game because half of them couldn't trap a ball due to fitness. I remember when the trophy was shared in the event of a draw, no one gave a shit.

Djemba-Djemba

It's wank let's be honest. City played a reserve side and that game was like a conference game because half of them couldn't trap a ball due to fitness. I remember when the trophy was shared in the event of a draw, no one gave a shit.
That probably cost 4 times the Leicester team.

I see no issue with them celebrating

el3mel

League winners seem to lose the Community Shield more often than not these days. I swear the Fa Cup winners have won most of these games last few years.

Jaxa

Did that commentator just say “albeit An under strength Man City” :lol:

Are you fecking joking me ? City’s latest signing probably costs more than that whole Leicester squad ,

Poor City, not having there full squad

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Leicester have now won the Premier Title, The FA Cup and the Community shield twice in an era and league with oil giants and clubs with more spending power. Nice achievement for them for sure.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I feel sorry for Pep and I hope the City owners can now find another 'perfectly legitimate' billion quid down the back of their sofas, to help him buy a new centre back

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Matterface making excuses for City.. "they faced an albeit under strength City side" and "Grealish not getting the time enough to show what we know he's capable of" feck off you muppet that's their fault. Thought we were rid of this prat after summer.

OrcaFat

Always good to see City lose but personally I don’t like to see Rodgers or Leicester win. I was bound to be annoyed whatever happened.

Dan-Utd

Pep got a yellow card, he was very animated on the touchline, City fans will claim it's only the community shield but Pep wouldn't have been so animated if he wasn't arsed about it.

Once they went behind they couldn't get control of the ball and looked lost.

Lee Dixon said if City sign Harry Kane they will be difficult to beat, I'm not sure that will be the case, Jackie Grealish and Harry Kane are used to being the main men in their teams, put them into a team which is filled with top quality players all over the pitch and they are no longer "standout" players, so it will be interesting to see how they go forward.

Congratulations to Leicester, year on year they play some really good football against teams who spend £60 million on a single player, they don't shut down and play park the bus, they are highly likeable for the neutral fans out there.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
League winners seem to lose the Community Shield more often than not these days. I swear the Fa Cup winners have won most of these games last few years.
7 of the last 10 have been won by the FA cup winners mad stat actually.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Obviously a meaningless trophy now that City got beat :lol:.

Maxii

Paad
Matterface making excuses for City.. "they faced an albeit under strength City side" and "Grealish not getting the time enough to show what we know he's capable of" feck off you muppet that's their fault. Thought we were rid of this prat after summer.
Yet at the same time Leicester missing their 2 main centre halves and bringing on some youth players towards the end of the game. And they say City are the only under strength side

Sylar

Apart from city and their owner because it's like a lottery win,

Do Leicester have the most likeable owner? Liked by their fans and players and of course the manager

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Yeah, and it's awesome that they did, but they also showed great ability at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Yeah, it's weird that the team with far less squad depth than the top 4 teams managed to drop more points in the 2nd half of the season, two seasons in a row. Absolutely mind boggling.

Must be bottling.