Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Lastwolf

Probably, fecking girlfriend. Wanting to spend Christmas with her folks instead of letting me live on the internet, laughing.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah man I feel you man, they think we got nothing better to do than dealing with family visits. What about the caf, what about werewolf?!

Inflatable wife > human wife

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Thoughts Newbies?

I'm stuck on how to continue. I don't want to demote or premote either of them, but will moving the thread up and down each time be more effort?

Lastwolf

I think a final question, one final stab at causing a CMO then call it a day, it's dragged on too long, we've lost too much momentum for it to ramp up again.

Promoting Liam has kind of killed it, who gave that last rep to him, we need to blame them.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
The last rep guy should come out of his hiding place. Just demote Liam, it's bound to happen eventually.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
or we could just pm them the question?

Lastwolf

Half the fun, for us, was tearing chunks out of his answer and his enfeebled attempt at justifying his points, which I don't think would be as funny coming from anyone else.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
That's true, it was Liam's actual following 900 answers, after the only one that actually counted, that made it so funny.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
There will be a final question presented to both of them, tomorrow or Saturday night. This will end the competition and leave us to vote the winner. CMO3 Nominations will begin shortly afterwards.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
And so, it is with a heavy hand that I type this out, and ruin my keyboard. Both warriors have been deceased, mentally anyway. Their vacant shell of an existence will continue to go on, but make no mistake, without this thread to keep them in check, both are doomed to eternal ignorance.

Thankfully, we can take comfort that neither won. For no victory was found on this day, none at all. Both competitors equalled each other, on losing overall. I've contacted the relevant authorities who will deal with the answers given, therapists for the hammer-hands question, Scotland Yard for the Middleton one, Obama to give him a heads-up on his daughter's kidnap and ra......nevermind.

But there have been lessons learned, and amongst the debree and confusion over many an exploded brain, we take comfort in knowing that CMO V3, will surely progress in an even more positive manner, towards directions unknown.

TheBest

SPNTBP
Well i guess i will again have to suppress my intelligence to make liam a little competitive otherwise first part of this thread was little too easy for me.

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
Do you guys hope to Mature anytime soon or will I put you both on ignore?

Liam147

On Probation
Quite incredible. Some interesting comments here.

As (I believe) Hectic originally intended, it would've been easier to grant me newbie access like they do with WW games, until this as finished. That said, it never looked like finishing.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It never did no, it was too good to stop. The answers in the final questions were just as good as the start....well....apart from the zombie one.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Anyway, great stuff from Liam and TB, I did not expect you two to take it this far at all.

Dewey would be proud, but he doesn't know what that is.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Scotland Yard for the Middleton one
I forgot all about the Middleton one. Every question in the thread produced a gem of some sort. Shame it's ended the way it has done. Whoever is in the next CMO has a lot to live up to though, Liam and TB have set the bar in terms of entertainment very high.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Like feck am I going to read 77 pages of this shit.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Please, this is halting my progress of this paper I have to write by precious hours. And this could have been the best paper ever written, if I only understood or cared about the subject.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Make your subject about mental obliteration. Win-Win.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
If you can do it for WW, you can do it for this.
I've never had to catch up on 77 pages in one go though! The most at one time was about 20 I think.

I read the first page. Seems weird.

Liam147

On Probation
I've never had to catch up on 77 pages in one go though! The most at one time was about 20 I think.

I read the first page. Seems weird.
Seriously, read the next four. They're funny. The funniest parts come about half way through. Think it's around the desert bit. Just search 'stranded desert'. Gold in there. The one thing it's missing is a 'best bits' like with v1. That was another good thread.

Also, I don't think enough credit goes to Dewey, Obstacle and of course, Hectic for initially bringing this to us.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
And so, it is with a heavy hand that I type this out, and ruin my keyboard. Both warriors have been deceased, mentally anyway. Their vacant shell of an existence will continue to go on, but make no mistake, without this thread to keep them in check, both are doomed to eternal ignorance.

Thankfully, we can take comfort that neither won. For no victory was found on this day, none at all. Both competitors equalled each other, on losing overall. I've contacted the relevant authorities who will deal with the answers given, therapists for the hammer-hands question, Scotland Yard for the Middleton one, Obama to give him a heads-up on his daughter's kidnap and ra......nevermind.

But there have been lessons learned, and amongst the debree and confusion over many an exploded brain, we take comfort in knowing that CMO V3, will surely progress in an even more positive manner, towards directions unknown.
:lol: Fantastic post.

Also, fair fecks to Liam and TB. They provided much entertainment, and if ever anything was worth proving, it's this simple fact: CMO doesn't always lead to being banned.

Sometimes, you can even both get promoted.

You both won/lost. Well done.