Complete Mental Obliteration V2

Hectic

Supports
30fps
And it is confirmed the mental obliteration taking place will be between, TheBest and Laim147.

There will be some changes to the game this time around. For those who didn't see the first thread, the objective is simple, the two contestants must defeat each other, or remain the last person standing. This is achieved through answering an endless stream of questions, where we as the audience then ridicule them, and so forth. It's a simple premise, the questions will often be ridiculous, a theme chosen to reflect the quality of the two playing.

Rules

- Only one question can be asked at a time, and it must be bolded, and in order, we will work out who asks the next question after one has been asked.

- Contestants must wait for each others answers first before offering their own response.

- Contestants can criticize their opponents answers, but pointless abuse will only result in a swift beating from us. At times you will be asked to directly respond to your opponents answer, but this is only when you have been told.

- Your prize is amazing, it's wonderful and full of intrigue.

- You will not win a prize.

- Some questions will require extensive answers, if this is not given, you will have points deducted (So your poll vote number will go down, not infraction points)

- You must obliterate the other, in the mental.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Will we be doing the guest questions again Hectic? Always a good litmus test to see who is bordering on insanity as the intensity gathers and dribble pools.

Adzzz

Staff
I've sort of given a very simple thing a very Hollywood style name Hectic. Basically when someone other than the participants ask a question - remember, I did one about anteaters in wales. We had to dismiss the question, but still, it was there for all to see.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I thought that's what you meant! Yeah guest questions are still most definitely in! I will ask the first two, and then it will be in order of whoever wants to get a question in. I will put you down for question three!

Adzzz

Staff
Thanks man, you know I enjoy getting 'hands-on' in mental obliteration games. In many ways it's like therapy isn't it? Sick, sadistic therapy.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It's very much like therapy. Do you have your clipboard? I have mine. It's going to be full soon.

Adzzz

Staff
Ctrl C + Ctrl V ready with WordPad open like a Dutch Whore on a Saturday Night in Amsterdam.

For the soon to be mentally confused: This was not a question.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I was waiting for the wum to be over from the other thread! Right, tonight it will start with the first question to be announced in the next few hours.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It will be. Complete Mental Obliteration threads always provide. The game will go on until one is dead. Mentally.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Confirmed, there will be no Dewey reaction to a win or loss here.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Il ask a question if that's ok

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Our first question to start the game. Laim to answer first on this round.

You have woken up, and realize you have overslept. Confusion sets in as you try to identify your surroundings. Turning the TV on, you sense something is wrong before you hear it. It's only a zombie invasion, happening right now, in your country. Create a detailed plan on how you would survive, where you would go, and how you take care of provisions and safety. How would you face the zombie Apocalypse? This is not a short answer, so if necessary take some time with it.

Liam147

On Probation
Our first question to start the game. Laim to answer first on this round.

You have woken up, and realize you have overslept. Confusion sets in as you try to identify your surroundings. Turning the TV on, you sense something is wrong before you hear it. It's only a zombie invasion, happening right now, in your country. Create a detailed plan on how you would survive, where you would go, and how you take care of provisions and safety. How would you face the zombie Apocalypse? This is not a short answer, so if necessary take some time with it.
Right, before I get properly started here, I have a few questions. Would a new thread for this been better? Just my opinion, do as you please. Secondly, are you telling me that I realise there is a zombie invasion by turning on the TV?

Also, this invasion, it's just in my country yes? Nowhere else?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
No it starts and carries on here. Yes, you are made aware by the zombie invasion through the TV, as it's stuck on an news update loop. The last part isn't answerable, all you need to know is it's happening in your country.

Liam147

On Probation
No it starts and carries on here. Yes, you are made aware by the zombie invasion through the TV, as it's stuck on an news update loop. The last part isn't answerable, all you need to know is it's happening in your country.
Ok fine.

There are a few scenarios here that would impact my plan, so I'll try run through what I can.

Assuming it's tomorrow morning, I'd get straight out to all my flatmates, ask if they've seen the news, and if they hadn't tell them to put it on, so I don't sound mental. Basically, we'd go around spreading the word to everyone else in my block. I'd get some of my things: a phone, passport, knives, (glass) bottles, plates (have you seen Shaun of the Dead?), mainly for attacking.

If we see zombies outside, coming in, the best thing to must be to attack them. Gung ho, all out attack.

That said, I'm in a fairly remote location, so I'd say the following scenario would be a lot more likely.

I'd instantly round people up like I did before, but this time get more food, other weapons could be found, i.e. wood/bricks etc so food would be more important. I assume the government would issue out warnings and advice, such as that all people near the coast must use the sea as a form of migration to leave the airports less busy for people like me. Planes would be a lot more frequent, as we'd have others coming in from the world to help us out, to take us to France, so they could get back to England quickly, and we could take temporary refuge there. I reckon most of us would get away, with the likes of the army/emergency services having to stay behind to get everyone out, whilst guarding the airports. Some people would still die, but plenty would escape, at which point, countries would join forces and pool our defences (defenses?). I'd imagine one shotgun/rifle would be handed out amongst families primarily, then perhaps two depending on resources. Explosives I'd imagine would be useful too, and power tools perhaps (chainsaw?).

So, to summarise, the army and all the forces would help evacuate the country, after which point, the countries of the UN, and hopefully the rest of the world would unite to fight the undead.

Questions?

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
What if your flatmate was a zombie?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Liam. For fecksake Liam. It's a zombie invasion. A zombie apocalypse. I purposely did not answer the question about outbreaks in other countries so it's assumed you would stay in yours, out of doubt. I mentioned the News was stuck on a loop about an invasion, indicating a lack of any media presence, let alone a coordinated attempt from the Government to lead people calmly to safety through the coast and trips to America and France. Use the sea as a form of migration? What, swimming, or does everyone build a boat and feck off to paradise?

It's an outbreak. A fecking invasion. You can't just go running around to your friends house, let alone waltzing into an airport and hopping onto planes acting like a drug-runner between countries. Airports for one, would be completely rammed if they were open. But they aren't open, it's a zombie invasion, everything is down! Do you think America and France would be shipping people in and out from airports if that were the case?!

You would use bricks and wood to fend off flesh-eating zombies, and despite there being an invasion in your country, hardly anyone would be affected, and would eventually all get shotguns to come back and kill the zombies, despite already escaping to safety? What kind of government gets all it's residents to escape to other countries for protection from the horrors of a zombie attack, only to then re-arm each family, send them off with a shotgun each and get them to feck off back into the war zone?!

Congratulations Liam. What a god damn good start to the competition.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
:lol: Cant wait to hear what TB has to say for himself. A haiku of how he would convince the zombies to eat eachother is my minimum requirement of him

Liam147

On Probation
Liam. For fecksake Liam. It's a zombie invasion. A zombie apocalypse. I purposely did not answer the question about outbreaks in other countries so it's assumed you would stay in yours, out of doubt. I mentioned the News was stuck on a loop about an invasion, indicating a lack of any media presence, let alone a coordinated attempt from the Government to lead people to calmly to safety through the coast and trips to America and France. Use the sea as a form of migration? What, swimming, or does everyone build a boat and feck off to paradise?

It's an outbreak. A fecking invasion. You can't just go running around to your friends house, let alone waltzing into an airport and hopping onto planes acting like a drug-runner between countries. Airports for one, would be completely rammed if they were open. But they aren't open, it's a zombie invasion, everything is down! Do you think America and France would be shipping people in and out from airports if that were the case?!

You would use bricks and wood to fend off flesh-eating zombies, and despite there being an invasion in your country, hardly anyone would be affected, and would eventually all get shotguns to come back and kill the zombies, despite already escaping to safety?

Congratulations Liam. What a god damn start to the competition.
Right, firstly, I interpreted the news thing as it was on a loop, i.e. just that going round, not that it was stuck on a loop, broken.

The reason I'd escape the country is that you never said there weren't zombies in other countries. You say the news is stuck on a loop. All the news sources? Not just in our country, but people who live abroad, they couldn't contact us? There is absolutely no way of getting a message out other than that there are zombies in the country? I'm afraid your question was flawed.

You also say that airports are down as zombies are out and about. Why? A zombie is essentially a dead person that has partly come back to life, the first thing they do is break the airports? If not, then they'll still be functioning. Yes, not fully, but people would try and get out of the country. Why stay on a sinking ship?

Of course, shotguns would be the ideal choice of weapon, but in the countryside, they aren't readily available. Seriously, SOTD,
they kill the first two with a cricket bat and shovel, and damage them with vinyls, why the hell wouldn't bricks and wood work as a temporary measure?

The guns would be needed, as, like you said, it's an uprising, chances are, they'll spread around the world, but it'd at least give us time to get sorted.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Zombie invasion Liam. A zombie fecking apocalypse. The news is down. The government is down. The media are down. Public transport is at an all time....DOWN. The airports....are down. The pilots...are fecking zombies.

You asked about the country question. My response:

Hectic said:
The last part isn't answerable, all you need to know is it's happening in your country.
It's not answerable. It's happening in your country, you have no way of knowing whats happening outside of it. Your concern isn't to feck off to France, but to survive.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
Who would fly the planes if the pilots are zombies? How would you get to the airport without being attacked? Why would you go to another country if they got zombies aswell? How would you obtain shotguns without risk being eaten?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
So there is a zombie outbreak, and you don't think one single person infected might not try an airport, or try to leave? And then what happens, it's an outbreak in an airport. But you've already forgotten the key bit. You've been asleep, you've awoken to this event that has happened. Not happening Liam. Happened. That's why the news is stuck on a loop, not live. It was all there in the question, but you were already thinking about governments forcing people to swim the Ocean, then arming families with shotguns and rifles to go back and kill the zombies, like some kind of bad suicidal maniac patriots.