Congratulations Chelsea

Kopral Jono

He's a monster footballer. Absolute monster.

Multiple league titles, World Cup winner and now CL winner and he was the engine of all those victories. Unstoppable when on form.
Kante was a class above tonight and there were plenty of world class players out there playing for both sides. That's how good he is.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Better than City winning it thats for sure. :angel:

Although Im not looking forward to the Thomas Tuchel circlejerk that will obviously follow his debut season at Chelski.

diarm

Outstanding performance from your lads. City out fought and out thought on the night.

There was a long list of players who could've been named Motm, led by Kante and the 2 fullbacks. But a special mention for Christenson - when Silva went off I was convinced ye were doomed but he stepped up to a level I've never seen from him before.

Champagne Football

Much relieved to see Chelsea win and not City who would have been making movies already about their famous false treble. Thank you Chelsea, Well done

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
4 more trophies than us now in the last 20 seasons. Annoying but you have to hand it to them. Incredibly well run club even if it appears chaotic at times.

FujiVice

Chelsea's done it before, and unlike City, nobody has respect for that lot so them winning the Champions League isnt going to sour me with months of "Pep's a genius" bullshit. We all know what Chelsea are and how big of a cnut Abramovich is. City on the other hand would have been propaganda City for the next year. Chelsea are a safe club to win it.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
The moment we drew Chelsea I knew the winner was going to come from our bracket. No way a team like City or PSG can't win the thing, and the only way one of them could advance to the final was to face each other on the semi.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I was forced to be friends in school with this guy who was as close to being a bully without being one. Our mums were/are friends. The older i get the more i despise him. He is the smuggest Chelsea fan i know, with box seats at the stadium and wembley thanks to his dad and also step dad. Tonight i sit here knowing how happy he is. Its very unfair.

RedFish

Chelsea's done it before, and unlike City, nobody has respect for that lot so them winning the Champions League isnt going to sour me with months of "Pep's a genius" bullshit. We all know what Chelsea are and how big of a cnut Abramovich is. City on the other hand would have been propaganda City for the next year. Chelsea are a safe club to win it.
Their win against Bayern in Bayern's back yard was the superior win. That was a good one.

redshaw

Congrats.

Funnily the BBC were trying to say Chelsea will be meeting a different beast in the CL than the domestic one they've beaten twice.

BBC talking up City like they're CL veterans with CL pedigree.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Chelsea are actually a brilliant team bar a few players, it took a while for them to gel this season though (big changes to the squad)

Hughie77

For total football reasons I didn't want any of those teams to win . If I had to pick one it was Chelsea. As In my opinion City dont deserve to win feck all after there load of bollocks after there investigation into FFP . Also fecking saint Pep the greatest ,all the pundits ex pros etc can stop wanking over the guy . I'm glad at least for 1 more year the Arabs and there money have to try or buy again. But Chelsea are a different page of the same book.

Barry Red

I have completely avoided responded to all the drivel on the caf this season regarding the potential summer transfers/team strengthening/squad acquisitions believing it to be the usual wankfest, but I would at this time enter the fray by saying that I trust that our management team have seen just how important a strong DM and centre back pairing can be. Let's see what happens, eh?

Frank Sinatra Fan

Why do so many people still call Chelsea a plastic club? They have many supporters and have been clearly one of England and Europe's top clubs in pretty much this entire century. They are financed by a shady billionaire, yes, but they can't be plastic at this point. I didn't see people pulling off this "plastic" bullshit with Milan and Berlusconi's success from the late 80s to the 2000s, rescuing the club from complete mediocrity that they were in the 70s and early to mid-80s. So Milan's huge success in the 50s and 60s made okay what Berlusconi did? Chelsea didn't have such sucess before Abramovic, so it's not okay because of that?

I was hoping for City to win, but it's totall bullshit to see Chelsea haters still calling them "plastic". Makes no sense.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Well done. Phenomenal achievement. And fair play on having a ruthless and logical winning culture and hiring a top manager mid season.

izec

Chelsea winning the CL this season is a huge surprise at the end. Who would have though at the start of the season or a couple of months ago. Unbelievable how it sometimes can go with a change in managers and a tiny bit of luck on the road.

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
Loved how Tuchel was getting the crowd to play their part by encouraging them.

Totally different to clueless Olle.

Diabovermelho

I don't like when another english club win the Champions League. But, considering it was against City, it's less worse.

They have spent £222m in the summer, and then fired a club legend to bring a much better manager in Tuchel. A great coach with a great team, you can only expect good things to come.

I hope we strengthen the squad this summer, and who knows, win the UCL next year. Whether we have the manager to do such thing... it's another conversation.

I'm still mad about wednesday... but congrats to Chelsea!

Demas

Supports
Chelsea
I don't like when another english club win the Champions League. But, considering it was against City, it's less worse.

They have spent £222m in the summer, and then fired a club legend to bring a much better manager in Tuchel. A great coach with a great team, you can only expect good things to come.

I hope we strengthen the squad this summer, and who knows, win the UCL next year. Whether we have the manager to do such thing... it's another conversation.

I'm still mad about wednesday... but congrats to Chelsea!
A lot is made of Chelsea's spending last summer, but people forget they had to replace Hazard, Willian and Pedro. The spending was mostly replacements for the players lost, not necessarily improving the squad, though the two are not mutually exlusive

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Why do so many people still call Chelsea a plastic club? They have many supporters and have been clearly one of England and Europe's top clubs in pretty much this entire century. They are financed by a shady billionaire, yes, but they can't be plastic at this point. I didn't see people pulling off this "plastic" bullshit with Milan and Berlusconi's success from the late 80s to the 2000s, rescuing the club from complete mediocrity that they were in the 70s and early to mid-80s. So Milan's huge success in the 50s and 60s made okay what Berlusconi did? Chelsea didn't have such sucess before Abramovic, so it's not okay because of that?

I was hoping for City to win, but it's totall bullshit to see Chelsea haters still calling them "plastic". Makes no sense.
Chelsea are plastic as they come, get over it.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Well done Chelsea though in stopping City and I bet you’re on cloud 9! Congrats.

Makelele

Their win against Bayern in Bayern's back yard was the superior win. That was a good one.
Hard to top that. Agreed.

It’s a coping mechanism.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper

Because all teams should have accepted that the place they stood in heirarchy during the 80s-90s was their natural place forever. Doing anything to alter that means they're plastic.

Ludens the Red

Mate I'm from Manchester. No way I could tolerate City winning it. Especially not after our limp display.
Haha yeah course. Should quote that post anytime a Chelsea fan accuses you of an agenda.

Why do people still moan about City and Chelsea being called plastic. It’s how it is, just accept it. United and Liverpool fans who don’t reside locally have been called glory hunters for decades upon decades. Regardless of what’s gone on on the pitch.

lex talionis

Congratulations to Chelsea, fully deserving winners. But I can’t shake off the sense that City gave it away more than Chelsea took it. Pep got outmanaged, but City players looked a bit spooked.