Congratulations Liverpool - Premier League Winners 2019/20

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Come on, let's just get this out of the way.

Well done Liverpool, after years in the wilderness you've finally come back.

Joeace2020

It was only a matter of time. Anyone who saw last season knew this season could be theirs. It's still a long way to go but I wouldn't put it past them to do it. Jurgen knows how to lift underachieving teams and he'll do it at Liverpool.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I wanna congratulate liverpool, and in no way this is a post trying to them to make an spectacular jinx :)

el3mel

I think that's it guys, without trying to jinx. This looks like it's really, really their year in Premier League this time.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Yes! The jinx it thread!

Sadly, watching City win their third consecutive PL is just as bad as seeing the scouse breaking their 29 years malefice.

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
Haha this again! 8 games in this must be a record!

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
What’s worst for Utd fan.

Liverpool winning a title after 30 years or Man City winning three in a row?

Fridge chutney

They deserve it. Liverpool have won the league. Hopefully the last time I'll be saying that ever.

TrustInOle

Real will eventually sound Klopp out, and when they do, theh will realise this team is nothing special and Klopp is just the best man around currently. He also has that ability to get more out of the sum of the parts, see Liverpool and Dortmund. Made an error not getting this guy in, but must feel good after all this time, so unless something drastic happens, congrats, and enjoh it whilst it lasts, we will be back.

norm87cro

Look i think they have played great and they do deserve the title the way they have been playing but honestly f... this thread until the point it becomes mathematically true.

paulscholes18

Completely opposite to us, they are a settled side playing very well, and we’re a mess

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Gosh, it'd be awful if they got some bad injury luck to their seemingly indestructible front 3... That could change everything. But I'm sure it won't happen, so congratulations Liverpool.

BusterGonads

Supports
Liverpool
Real will eventually sound Klopp out.
They might do but I doubt he'd be interested. He likes a particular type of footy culture and RM ain't it. Can't see him going to Spain or Italy for that reason.

He's left things open by not agreeing to a new contract...yet, in case he does want a break or a change but I reckon he'll stay on when push comes to shove. We got some great talent coming through in Elliot, Jones, Hoever etc

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Real will eventually sound Klopp out, and when they do, theh will realise this team is nothing special and Klopp is just the best man around currently. He also has that ability to get more out of the sum of the parts, see Liverpool and Dortmund. Made an error not getting this guy in, but must feel good after all this time, so unless something drastic happens, congrats, and enjoh it whilst it lasts, we will be back.
Would love to see him at a club like Bayern, Real or Barca just so see if he can do it with a top club (and their divas) too.

But unfortunately the german NT is in much bigger need of his services.

Treble

Unfortunately, City's problems in defence are too big for them to survive in the title hunt until Laporte returns. Would be a miracle to win the title from this position. Otamendi has regressed beyond recognition and Fernandinho is a midfielder after all. And 34 y.o. too.

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Not even fussed now, its basically over in october, When they lift it I wont really care but if they throw it away I will be laughing hard

At the end of the day you boys and liverpool are the biggest teams in England, they were always going to get back on top at some point, as will you boys

TrustInOle

Would love to see him at a club like Bayern, Real or Barca just so see if he can do it with a top club (and their divas) too.

But unfortunately the german NT is in much bigger need of his services.
This completely slipped my mind, with the crop of youth coming through a d the struggles with the national first team, shouldnt be long before they come knocking?

What is the general feeling around klopp and th3 national side, not seen much if any coverage linking him with it ever?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Not biting. It’s frigging October and our annual nightmare trip to OT is on the horizon. Nice try.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Congratulations to Liverpool, Kings of England once more.

The victory parade is taking place tomorrow morning at the specified time (10 am) which I plan to attend. Shellsuits will be worn, moustaches will be trimmed, hubcaps will be stolen. A glorious, glorious day.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Well done, or as my Scouse cousin often says; ech ech phlegm phlegm phlegm give us yer trainers.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
They don't look like they're going to drop many points. Surely they won't mess it up this season.