Conor McGregor thread.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
He's been doing a lot of stupid shit lately. I really think the money and fame has gone to his head at this point and this is coming from somebody has followed his career since the CW days. He needs to cut off the idiots he surrounds himself with and either get back in the octagon to defend his belt or announce his retirement already.

poleglass red

the incident in the bar, I've read a few articles, even one in the Daily Mail. The one thing I am finding surprising is that there doesn't seem to be any video footage of it either from the bar or from peoples mobiles. in this day and age that is weird.Someone has a pic of him in the bar and that is it.Seeing Conor throwing digs in a pub fight would get some local a few euros from a tabloid

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
My mate's a garda in Tallaght and said that allegedly the funding for all McGregor's early fights came from the Kinahans and that Conor also allegedly sold coke for them to pay for his gear and training.

Because he's still in their pockets, they'd apparently got him doing some "enforcer" type stuff (whatever that means) for a while but now he's throwing his weight around acting the billy big bollocks around 'em. Dangerous game he's playing.

Last edited:

Zebs

Mate has clarified that "enforcer stuff" means: "Sending him around to houses looking for cash, etc. I think there is cctv of him kicking a front door in somewhere recently."

Again, this is all ALLEGED!

Zebs

the incident in the bar, I've read a few articles, even one in the Daily Mail. The one thing I am finding surprising is that there doesn't seem to be any video footage of it either from the bar or from peoples mobiles. in this day and age that is weird.Someone has a pic of him in the bar and that is it.Seeing Conor throwing digs in a pub fight would get some local a few euros from a tabloid
No pub is going to want to admit to having Kinahan members drinking there.

Oggmonster

Mate has clarified that "enforcer stuff" means: "Sending him around to houses looking for cash, etc. I think there is cctv of him kicking a front door in somewhere recently."

Judging by his lack of title defences I'm guessing they don't use him if they need a return visit to someone?

SteveTheRed

Wtf? surely this is a wind up?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Delete this thread, it’s not too late

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
He's not being very clear about whether this happened recently or in the past, but is deadly serious.
haha can you imagine him collecting cash " hey shoy up, u'll do nuttin, gimme da money"
:lol: I've now got images of McGregor in his mink coat and with both ufc straps over his shoulders kicking in the doors of Crumlin crackheads.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
It would also get them in deep doo doo with some of the other characters involved. I get the impression this is a pub where you really really don't want to be caught filming anyone without their consent.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
It's been rumoured for a while now that he's apparently a massive coke head. These pictures are from when he coached on the Ultimate Fighter back in 2015.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
He was off his nut in Liverpool a few months ago too, were a few videos circulating of him then.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I wouldn't doubt some of these stories. Conor came up with little and now has more money than he knows what to do with, at a time when most people his age are going through their "party phase" in life.

poleglass red

It would also get them in deep doo doo with some of the other characters involved. I get the impression this is a pub where you really really don't want to be caught filming anyone without their consent.
possibly the case. whatever it was, it's just added a few more chapters whenever his brings an autobiography out.

Fergies Gum

McGregor wont be alive for much longer if he keeps this up. Its just utter foolishness to be messing around with dangerous criminal groups.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
My mate's a garda in Tallaght and said that allegedly the funding for all McGregor's early fights came from the Kinahans and that Conor also allegedly sold coke for them to pay for his gear and training.
I've heard the same stories myself.

Edit: An audio clip explaining the goings-on over the last couple of weeks:

https://instaud.io/1u2m

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I wouldn't doubt some of these stories. Conor came up with little and now has more money than he knows what to do with, at a time when most people his age are going through their "party phase" in life.
Arguably, this is happening despite his wealth rather than because of it. This is the sort of shit he would have got involved in before his career started to keep him on the straight and narrow. Although I guess being loaded has taken away his hunger and given him too much free time.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
It's been rumoured for a while now that he's apparently a massive coke head. These pictures are from when he coached on the Ultimate Fighter back in 2015.

Jaysus, can you imagine the adrenaline rush when he busts you taking that sneaky photo?!
I've a few mates involved in the Dublin MMA scene who say the same, apparently since that party caught on camera above he has a policy of taking everybodys' phones off them before any session starts, makes sure he never holds anything himself, but yeah, definitely a massive coke-head.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yikes, pretty serious if they do give him a GIM. Fairly sure that only happens if they're aware of a specific threat.

Maxii

Paad
There’s no doubt that this has been blown completely out of proportion and Paul Williams just sees this as a perfect opportunity to get his name out and about with a story about Conor McGregor. But he does seem to be going off the rails lately with stories of him being off his face wherever he goes.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Latest news from McGregorworld: there's a girl in Liverpool whom he is allegedly the father of her (unborn) child. She is posting screenshots on Instagram of their video calls to one another as proof of them having a relationship of some sort.

(It appears the girl in question has now deleted her Instagram account.)

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I watched the film Veronica Guerin a few years back. Was it the Kinahans that killed her ?

Last edited:

caid

I watched the film Veronica Guerin a few years back. Was it the Kinahan's that killed her ?
Nah, they've showed up fairly recently.
Group who killed Veronica Guerin didn't last long after that.

Irish police tend to ignore them groups while they're killing each other, once they move on to civilians they dont last long.

RedRevongge

I think Conor has to be careful. It seems he is losing it a bit over the last few months which is strange as normally having a kid calms people down.

I don't know how much is true but if he really is in trouble with the Kinahan's he should be very very careful. He may be able to pick their ass hand to hand but these guys won't bat an eyelid at gunning someone down.

I think Conor needs to arrange a fight to give him some focus in his life. Either way when a movie about his life comes out it will be epic

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Liked Connor when he was focused on UFC. Difficult to criticize him for losing focus after making the dollar he has, but nevertheless - it's all gone to his head.
I just want him to announce his retirement or actually say that he'll carry on fighting.