Conservative MP David Amess stabbed to death

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Jesus, getting memories of Jo Cox. Hope he's ok.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Its sad but he deserves to be stabbed for being a tory
Sorry but that’s a shocking statement and I for one am horrified by it. They may be stain on humanity and our lives might be way way better without them and they might cost thousands of vulnerable people their lives each year and they might do everything they can to ensure there is no social mobility but I have to say I’m not sure where I was going with this, sorry what were we talking about?

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Pointless endeavour anyway - you stab one, but another will just take their place. Solves nothing, unless he was banging the guys wife or something.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Despite everything the tories have done, that still doesnt make it ok to do or condone this. Imprison them, gladly, see them held to account and made to suffer any legal consequences, absolutely, but at the end of the day this was a human being with a wife and kids. Hopefully a speedy recovery.

Stevondo8

Reading Twitter, sounds like he has died

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Horrific attack on democracy, and horribly similar to Jo Cox. Whatever your stance, he was doing his job and open to meeting his constituents.

RIP

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Absolutely horrific. Wonder if it is Brexit related. Even if you have had your life ruined, there is no justification. Hope the cnut is put away forever.

LARulz

Horrific attack on democracy, and horribly similar to Jo Cox. Whatever your stance, he was doing his job and open to meeting his constituents.

RIP
Very much so. It's disgusting someone even wanted to attack another person but in bigger picture this is a concern in that MPs may no longer hold these surgeries and be willing to engage with the public as much. I don't care how much of a "lazy argument" it is, social media I feel contributed to this and the general hatred people have for opposing sides - I went on Twitter to see and people are basically politicizing it within seconds to stir up anger without knowing any facts

Irwin99

What a mess.
I see what you did there.

Wonder if it was politically motivated, like the Jo Cox murder? With such a divided society and intense rhetoric and aggression on both sides at times i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. Horrible for the family left behind.