Conte: "...he insulted me the 2nd time but now I change..." (Mourinho's Latest Response to Conte)

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
God how stupid are people, especially conte, by taking the bait from the snidey press. Why does Conte think jose was talking about him? Because the press decided he was.

RedDevil@84

Any chance that FA warns Conte. Jose at least did not take any names. Probably meant Klopp more than Conte.
Conte went all crazy and called out his colleague names..

Not that I want FA to take action. It is fun to see Conte lose his mind over nothing

el3mel

As I said in Chelsea thread he's a big idiot. Mourinho didn't mention any specific names, so taking the quotes on himself proves he's a clown alright.

This guy is Rafa Benitez vol.2 when it comes to losing in mind games.

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
I tell you this, with Jose you never bored. Not a day goes by without something about nothing.:lol:

I just love the guy.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Even though he has some semblance of a point, by responding like this he's pretty much admitting he's a clown. It's not like Mou ever mentioned Conte by name.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I read the book about Jose by Robert Beasley.

It shows you just how much Jose uses the press - far more than you might think.

Drawfull

Senile dementia is a fecking awful disease and for Conte to even insinuate that Mourinho suffers from it shows a complete lack of respect, both for others that do suffer from it, and Mourinho himself.

For Chelsea to come out and say he meant amnesia, despite him actually saying it in Italian, is similarly pathetic.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Senile dementia is a fecking awful disease and for Conte to even insinuate that Mourinho suffers from it shows a complete lack of respect, both for others that do suffer from it, and Mourinho himself.

For Chelsea to come out and say he meant amnesia, despite him actually saying it in Italian, is similarly pathetic.
What did I miss?

It's B Rubble

Tl/dr "Bobbity Boopee dimenza senile, well if im a clown then Jose misses chelsea waa waa, fugghetaboutit."

Drawfull

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!

:confused:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Responding to Jose's press conference statements yesterday, Antonio Conte shot back:

‘I think that he has to see himself in the past, maybe he was speaking about himself in the past, yeah?
Maybe sometimes I think that someone forget what they said in the past or which is his behaviours and sometimes I think there is, I don't know the name, demenza senile, when you are a bit, when you forget what you do in the past.’
- Antonio Conte

Ouch.

But was Jose referring to him? (you can bet he was)

Anyway, it looks like the Conte vs Mourinho war is not about to end soon. Not sure which is more epic, the hair pop or the one Jose landed yesterday or this one by Conte.

Klopp's counter is loading.

Conte's reaction to Morata's miss versus Arsenal. Source: Sky Sports
Bellend!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not sure Wenger vs Mourinho counts as a fight/feud considering the ridiculously one sided nature of that "clash".

Mourinho's dominance over Wenger in all aspects of management/mind games/ results is akin to something like Manchester United's dominance over Arsenal: its just not a contest!
Fixed

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
Poorly formatted post
Not sure Wenger vs Mourinho counts as a fight/feud considering the ridiculously one sided nature of that "clash".

Mourinho's dominance over Wenger in all aspects of management/mind games/ results is akin to something like Manchester United's dominance over Oldham FC: its just not a contest!
bullshit that. wenger proved who the boss was on the touchline when he bulldozed mou out of the way

Waynne

Conte could have just refused to answer. He took the bait (if Mourinho's comments was even meant for Conte)

GM K

If I was Jose I would wind Conte up no end.

I subbed Fellaini on so I could hair-plug (slowly looks up to camera) sorry, plug the gap in midfield.
Not even after a Chelsea game, after a random home game v a minnow.

Then simply deny doing it on purpose and for Conte to control his emotions in future
:lol: :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The comment could have been about anyone. Conte had no business making it all about him.
Thats twice now that Conte has assumed Jose was talking about him despite Jose not even mentioning him by name.
To be fair, the journalist asked him about it and suggested Mourinho was talking about him and Klopp.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
bullshit that. wenger proved who the boss was on the touchline when he bulldozed mou out of the way
Yeah, that was terrifying.

RedDevil@84

Sky Sports website trying to water down Conte's comments and not using the word dementia in its headlines
BBC still contemplating whether it should put such vile words on their website :D :D

RedDevil@84

To be fair, the journalist asked him about it and suggested Mourinho was talking about him and Klopp.
It would have been funnier if Conte started his presser with this statement even before the first question was asked :D :D

United never give up

Shame Wenger's teams get bulldozed by Mourinho's time and time again...

But Wenger pushed him on the touchline once so that makes up for all the matches/trophies lost to Mourinho of course

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
It would have been funnier if Conte started his presser with this statement even before the first question was asked :D :D
:lol: “oh before we start... fecking Mourinho ey? Senile old feck”

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I thought Mourinho was referring to himself? I watched the press conference (I was bored) and that's how it came across. Either that or a dig at Klopp that he could pretend was about himself if called up on it.

Didn't even think about Conte :lol: ...All he's really done is ensure that next time Jose decides to pointlessly have a dig at someone, it'll probably be him. Maybe the two of them just enjoy acting like babies.

Marcus01

Conte is a fool.

The competition this season between us and Chelsea within the top 4 will be fierce.

To allow himself to be smoked out by Jose like this is idiotic. He will be the target of more very soon I suspect.