Conte: "...he insulted me the 2nd time but now I change..." (Mourinho's Latest Response to Conte)

lsd

The Oracle
Just Googled, never knew he had an hair transplant, probably one of the best I've seen though to be fair, should give Rooney the clinics number where he had it done.

That's if it isn't a wig, it never seems to look any different.

Drawfull

Well said sir, my dad passed away from dementia recently and it is the cruelest disease imaginable.
Can’t stand it when folk with tiny minds flippantly toss a “senile” comment into an argument. Thanks again for raising the point.
It truly is.

I think people really have to go through it, like you have, to understand what a bastard of a disease it can be. How slowly it seems to start and how quickly it screws everything up isn't any kind of fun. Feel for you man.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
That's if it isn't a wig, it never seems to look any different.
He could have got a combination; hair transplant and a wig transfused into his scalp made up of his leg hair :nervous:

Pace Abuser

So Conte just accepted he acts like a clown and his only mitigation is Jose "used to" as well?

Then calls Jose a senile with dementia, a horrible gaffe, when he actually meant selective amnesia.

I wouldn't underestimate the effect these jibes can have on a rival manager's composure and temperament. Well played by Jose. He's trolled Conte hard.

Kapardin

So Conte just accepted he acts like a clown and his only mitigation is Jose "used to" as well?

Then calls Jose a senile with dementia, a horrible gaffe, when he actually meant selective amnesia.

I wouldn't underestimate the effect these jibes can have on a rival manager's composure and temperament. Well played by Jose. He's trolled Conte hard.
This is actually true. I think he meant amnesia, but couldn't find the word for it. I don't think he is as uncouth to make light of a subject like dementia, which is a terrible affliction. But of course, the papers won't mind ignoring that possibility.

Think Chelsea scrambled to clarify this already.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Calling someone senile ffs. That's way over the top, Mourinho would have been crucified by the media if he said something like that.

And again Jose didn't say any names, so I guess Conte knows he acts like a clown.

JustinC00

"I was not mentioned by name so I will not speak about that" would have been the correct way to handle it.

Drawfull

This is actually true. I think he meant amnesia, but couldn't find the word for it. I don't think he is as uncouth to make light of a subject like dementia, which is a terrible affliction. But of course, the papers won't mind ignoring that possibility.
He deliberately reverted to Italian because he didn't know how to say 'amnesia' in English and proceeded to say 'senile dementia' in Italian?

But of course, he didn't know the word for amnesia in Italian. Ok.

Don't make excuses. What he did was frankly inexcusable.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I fully think Mourinho was talking about himself as well as well. I mean the guy used to poke people's eyes out.
He did mention his past behaviour, but I doubt the press gave Conte the full quote. The Chelsea press officer needs to kind of let him know how the English press work.

Kapardin

He deliberately reverted to Italian because he didn't know how to say 'amnesia' in English and proceeded to say 'senile dementia' in Italian?

But of course, he didn't know the word for amnesia in Italian. Ok.

Don't make excuses. What he did was frankly inexcusable.
Don't deny it was inexcusable of course. I just wondered if he could really be that crass, as he didn't strike me as that type, only just a tad combustible like Jose himself.

I expect we will hear a clarification from him in the next presser atleast for the sake of PR.

Drawfull

Don't deny it was inexcusable of course. I just wondered if he could really be that crass, as he didn't strike me as that type, only just a tad combustible like Jose himself.

I expect we will hear a clarification from him in the next presser atleast for the sake of PR.
How can he clarify?

I suppose he could say he didn't know the word for amnesia, so switched to Italian and proceeded to say senile dementia by accident. He can't argue that he mixed the conditions up or that he doesn't know the word for amnesia in Italian, surely?

Joakin90

Supports
Barcelona
demenza senile = senile dementia... doesn´t look that difficult to understand...

Foxbatt

Yes if Klopp would join in and say to Conte, No, he is talking about me you clown. Now that would make my day.

redshaw

That's a good wig/transplant, I didn't know. Thought he just washed his hair a lot with his wife's shampoo and conditioner and hairdryer.

Good job Jose, you caught one. :) Get Klopp and you should win catch of the year easily.

poleglass red

feckin great job Conte on the old barnet, actually looks like real. Just googled some pics of him when he was losing it, fantastic, he has revered the aging process.

Demas

Supports
Chelsea
Weird comments and gloating on this thread. I think he shouldn't have responded to Jose, but the gloating in here is pathetic. It's as if Jose has won some sort of trophy.

I find the whole mind games/goading thing to be childish and stupid. Also, those saying Conte is going to get sacked are having a laugh. If anything, he will walk on his own accord as he hasn't been happy with Chelsea's transfer business. Even if he is sacked, will only be joining Mourinho on the list of managers sacked by Chelsea, so it's nothing to gloat/laugh about. He is sitting only 1 point behind you, so if he is cracking, so should Jose.

Snafu17

I like that he told the press he doesn't really blame Conte for the reaction because they twisted his words... and then went "also feck that guy".

salford_

I thought he was never banned for match fixing itself... it was for apparently knowing it was going on and not reporting it. Later cleared.

Its so petty and unprofessional of both

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
The cnut bit big time.
His name wasn't even mentioned.