Conte - Inter's new manager; Signed 3 year contract

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Looks very good signing for Inter.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Juventus legend as both player and manager goes to Inter?

Won’t go over well.

CM

Let's hope there's some truth to all these Lukaku rumours

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Some one should ask Mourinho why they didn't opt for him instead. I am sure that if SAF was suddenly available United would move mountains to have him back. Oh well maybe Mou is not that special anymore

Reddy Rederson

Some one should ask Mourinho why they didn't opt for him instead. I am sure that if SAF was suddenly available United would move mountains to have him back. Oh well maybe Mou is not that special anymore
I’m starting to think that Disney song was made just for united fans.

Skills

Snitch
He's a quality manager. He won the league at a canter in his first season at Chelsea and put huge question marks over Guardiola & Mourinho's reputations. Even when Chelsea melted down in his last season they still won the FA cup.

Kostov

He's a good coach, and will do well in my opinion. Hopefully provides some needed competitions to Juventus. Let's hope Milan also appoint a quality coach and we see them back on top again.

Skills

Snitch
His football is awful.
I think that was only true for his second season. In his first season Chelsea scored 85 goals in the league - something they never came close to replicating under Mourinho in either of his tenures.

Even under Sarri this season they've scored less than they did under Conte last season - who's meant to be an attacking manager. To me their lack of scoring was down to personnel, and tbf his recruitment was awful.

He doomed himself by trying to replace Diego Costa with Morata, and his squad management was poor in the way he treated Costa and Luiz.

Bojan11

Very good manager. Got Juventus back to the top of Italian football. If he can get Inter to that level then it would be a incredible achievement.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Looking forward to watching a Milan team in the Champions League again, hopefully both will be there next year.

Conte will do well.

youngrell

Well we know he likes Lukaku from them trying to beat us to his signature, so hopefully he still does.

lsd

The Oracle
Great news now make Lukaku your first signing

DRM

I still remember his goal for Italy in Euro 200 and his wild celebration.

Eleven-Eighteen

I find it weird that players these days are given longer contracts than managers, whereas it's the managers who should be brining longevity and continuity to any club

Skills

Snitch
I find it weird that players these days are given longer contracts than managers, whereas it's the managers who should be brining longevity and continuity to any club
What's the record transfer fee for a manager?

Infra-red

Almost? Christ, if people think we're badly run - Inter Milan are an abomination.
Yes, I edited my post immediately after posting it - you were too quick for me! Also, making every thread on here about us is just tiresome, so statement retracted!

Inter are indeed a basket case.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Let's hope he has a punch-up with Skriniar first day of training and wants him swiftly sold.

Skills

Snitch
Let's hope he has a punch-up with Skriniar first day of training and wants him swiftly sold.
I'm not sure if even Inter are stupid enough to get rid of a player who's worth 70-80m euros, for a manager who's done nothing for them yet. I think that type of stupidity is pretty much exclusive to Manchester United.

NYAS

So Conte, Ancellotti, Ranieri and possibly Sarri and Jardim in Serie A? Interesting.

Allegri is off to Chelsea if Sarri leaves.