Conte | Spurs Manager

Ekeke

What does he mean by 'no recognition or protection' ?

I'm sure he's being paid a lot, it's not like the board haven't backed him. Must be a fall out.
Must mean in terms of media / fan reaction? Like saying he's building for the next few seasons rather than needing to deliver this season

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought 2007 was Walter Samuel! Better one than Rooney got anyway.

E-mal

It's that hair weaving thing...it's got to be
What do you expect from a man that wears a wig? Such low self esteem.
He'd better make Sanchez's loan permanent or else I will steal that wig at night.

izec

He'd better make Sanchez's loan permanent or else I will steal that wig at night.
It is his own hair, good luck trying to pull that out. You can shave his hair though

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It looks like it could walk out on its own

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Ridiculous. Unbelievable if he ends up doing this.

Most probably it's his own tactic to press the board to get good players in market.

Who said Conte is a young Mourinho ? He's really Mourinho from his early Chelsea days.
Mourinho's a pussy cat compared to Conte.

Jose sulks and goes passive aggressive if he doesn't get his own way, Conte goes to war with his clubs heirachy.

E-mal

It is his own hair, good luck trying to pull that out. You can shave his hair though
Common mate, that looks completely unlikely. Once saw his wig fly from his head during a windy serie a game.

Moiraine

Must of been a fall out or something. He’s done a brilliant job with them.
Brilliant?
I don’t think so, made them spend a fortune and fecked up in the end. Good luck making this team tick for the new manager !

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Little chance of them taking Sanchez now :(

Might be less of a challenge in the EL though

Machine Elements

I'll be forever gratefull to him for his work in Lukaku deal last summer. Otherwise we'd be stuck with a player who still can't controll a football as there's no chance of any other club to pay that amount for him.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Damn it, just as we were about to flog them the worst flop in PL history.

I feel like Alan Partridge watching the head of the BBC have a heart attack before he could sign off on his second series.

el3mel

Brilliant?
I don’t think so, made them spend a fortune and fecked up in the end. Good luck making this team tick for the new manager !
He definitely did a very good job there and they were absolutely on the right track under him. If he leaves it'll hurt them a lot in this stage.

We might not like the likes of Lukaku, Sanchez and Young but for Serie A they have all been really very good buys for them.

Conte's problem is he's never content with his board's job and goes on rants in pressers to press them more and more for new players.

Last edited:

Delano

Inter have massively backed Conte. Huge sums of money spent, more then (15!) players bought or loaned in one season.

If he can't work in these conditions, I honestly don't know what he wants for the future. Whilst I can't see a club giving him the keys to the kingdom either based on his reputation now. Great manager, difficult to work with.

Reactions: van der star

KC91

Maybe the Italy job was the best spot for him.

mu4c_20le

Regrowing his hair has made him look about 30 years younger, I'd have done the same in his position.
Meh, I think it makes him look like a joke, but it could just be the wind messing it up in that photo. But as long as he's happy

Mr Smith

He's been having a strop since his first week at Inter, gone from a world class manager to a world class excuse maker. Can't think of many clubs that would take a chance on him after the way he's behaved.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Inter have massively backed Conte. Huge sums of money spent, more then (15!) players bought or loaned in one season.

If he can't work in these conditions, I honestly don't know what he wants for the future. Whilst I can't see a club giving him the keys to the kingdom either based on his reputation now. Great manager, difficult to work with.
The most bizzare thing of all is he's proven time and time again he can elevate flawed players/squads.

You'd almost understand this behaviour if he heavily relied on the cheque book to get even mediocre results, but he doesn't, he's outsmarted some of the world's best teams and coaches with inferior resources many times.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think he’s one of the best but he’s a nutcase and if I was a chairman I wouldn’t hire him.

Didn’t Inter bring in about 15 players? Why’s he saying the squad is too small.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lukaku basically went to Inter because of Conte didn't he? He might end up looking back at his career and regret the path he has took post Everton. Interested to see how this plays out with Conte because I'd probably gamble on him even if his attitude is shit as I think he's genuinely that good and can be the man to topple Juve.

alexanderplatz

Lukaku basically went to Inter because of Conte didn't he? He might end up looking back at his career and regret the path he has took post Everton. Interested to see how this plays out with Conte because I'd probably gamble on him even if his attitude is shit as I think he's genuinely that good and can be the man to topple Juve.
Where he’s been has definitely been far better than the Everton experience

el3mel

He'll be fine under Allegri anyway if they get him. It's not really a problem.

United58

15 in one season?!