Conte | Spurs Manager

Sviken

Think we're going to be in big trouble if Conte gets them firing. We need Ronaldo at the top of his game if we're gonna get top 4 at this rate.

0le

I reckon he'll win them that fake Europa League trophy.

mister_olumide

Supports
tottenham
I reckon he will get Spurs top 4 and 2 trophies. The ECL and the league cup.

As a Spurs fan are you excited by Conte?
Before Nuno, I honestly wanted Potter or Ten Hag. Any manager that came in after Nuno would have their work cut out for them, we needed a coach like Conte, I don’t want him. But there’s a difference between what you want and what you need.
A Conte is what we need right now, someone who can tell Kane to bugger off, slap Dier in the skull, and put Dele in a chokehold

OleksUsykUD

I'm really curious with people thinking Ten Hag will be something good in PL? Like Frank De Boer didn't win 5 straight title with Ajax or so, and then come to the PL and get kicked in record time, after 6-7 straight loses, and his team scored like no goals, and received like 20.
Or people actually forget Andre Villas Boas.
Potter is as good as Ole, and we can bet on this. The guy is never going to be any good.
Some people obviously have some fantasy, but that ain't Fifa guys.
Mark my words that both Ten Hag and Potter going to fail at high level.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

The more you think about it the move from Spurs was brilliant. They wasted no time as they knew today after the derby it might finally be the day we get Conte in. Not sure they would have acted so quickly otherwise.
If Conte had the choice between them and us he might have chosen us but now the decision has been made.

Sviken

The more you think about it the move from Spurs was brilliant. They wasted no time as they knew today after the derby it might finally be the day we get Conte in. Not sure they would have acted so quickly otherwise.
If Conte had the choice between them and us he might have chosen us but now the decision has been made.
Well, if Conte was that keen on the United job he would have waited because Ole is surely not surviving this season. Unless the board told him they are not considering him under any circumstances, which is highly likely for the cowards in charge.

JustAGuest

I'm really curious with people thinking Ten Hag will be something good in PL? Like Frank De Boer didn't win 5 straight title with Ajax or so, and then come to the PL and get kicked in record time, after 6-7 straight loses, and his team scored like no goals, and received like 20.
Or people actually forget Andre Villas Boas.
Potter is as good as Ole, and we can bet on this. The guy is never going to be any good.
Some people obviously have some fantasy, but that ain't Fifa guys.
Mark my words that both Ten Hag and Potter going to fail at high level.
Awful logic.

Marcus

I am going to watch the Spurs game for sure. Can a great manager turn it around with a new philosophy from the off in the middle of the season? We will see whether we missed out here.

frostbite

Well, if Conte was that keen on the United job he would have waited because Ole is surely not surviving this season. Unless the board told him they are not considering him under any circumstances, which is highly likely for the cowards in charge.
Conte is not desperate to join United.

We should be the ones who feel desperate to get a world class manager like Conte. Because there are not that many world class managers around. Also because we have Ronaldo now, and we could win something this year, but perhaps next year he will not be as good as he is right now.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Conte is not desperate to join United.

We should be the ones who feel desperate to get a world class manager like Conte. Because there are not that many world class managers around. Also because we have Ronaldo now, and we could win something this year, but perhaps next year he will not be as good as he is right now.
I don't think any top manager will ever be desperate to join us given how bad the structure within the club is.

OleksUsykUD

That's not a penalty in a million year. He played with the ball first. Good. We need more referee to admit their mistake.
But he should have let the play go, and then check the situation, because Everton still has a chance to score. He ruined their attack that way.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I don't think any top manager will ever be desperate to join us given how bad the structure within the club is.
Getting nearly unlimited funds and never really in danger of getting the sack? Not that it makes sense for the club, but as manager I'd love those conditions

marktan

Anyone who watched Inter regularly knew that they had no style of play. Baffles me that so many were clamouring for him.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'd take a stab at Tottenhams manager for the 0-0 but I'd get overrun by Manchester United fans raving about Ole, in defense of Tottenhams manager.

Nonetheless, very hyped that Tottenham drops more points. Long may it continue.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He was not that good for Chelsea during their mid-season too. He is better in the full season after a transfer window.

Anyway, still kind of a bit happy - felt any victory would have turned in to some sort of Sunday night party for some United fans who wanted to say that we told you so.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's been there 2 minutes. There were similar stupid comments after Tuchels early Chelsea results, despite it being bloody obvious he'd sort it eventually.
It's not that he's not a brilliant manager, just this Tottenham team are really, really fecking shit. When he's only committed to an 18 month contract you'd suspect he probably feels the same way.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Regulion….yikes. There is so much dead wood at Spurs….Starting games!! Royal looks like someone Conte can make better. How Levy thought these players were good enough?

SATA

I see a lot of similar posts on Conte winning this and that when Jose was appointed as Spurs manager and that he would get them top 4 and win them a few cups which it didn’t happen and eventually got sacked

Ixion

He's been there less than a week and had to prepare for 2 games. I don't think its remotely possible to pass any judgement .