Conte | Spurs Manager

Bwuk

Must of been a fall out or something. He’s done a brilliant job with them.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Seriously? He was forcing the board to sign Lukaku and now he's leaving.

Zoo

I’d like to see Allegri at Inter

piesel

Maybe he will go back to Juve.
As long as Andrea Agnelli is Juve's president he will never go back, not after how he left in 2014. A couple days ago Pirlo was presented as new Juve's U23 coach, Agnelli's plan is to let him grow as a coach and hopefully to have him as the new man for the first team.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Here’s probably why:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is going to ruin his career by becoming impossible to work with.

Infestissumam

What does he mean by 'no recognition or protection' ?

I'm sure he's being paid a lot, it's not like the board haven't backed him. Must be a fall out.
protection from criticism by the media and things like that I guess. Saw a quote where he said something about inappropriate things that were said about him and the team on TV and that the club didn't protect them from that. Petty stuff, but then again, Conte has always been high maintenance I guess.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Conte seems to have a track record of falling out clubs. Must be difficult to work with.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He's a brilliant manager but must be very hard work behind the scenes.

I did have sympathy with him when Chelsea didn't strengthen much after the 2017 title win.

This season however Inter have signed Godin, Alexis, Lukaku, De Vrij, Eriksen and also got in his old player Moses and Young who he seems to rate so I'd say that's a manager who's been well backed.

He also knew signing up Juventus were miles infront so very optimistic to think you could overhaul them in a year.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What does he mean by 'no recognition or protection' ?

I'm sure he's being paid a lot, it's not like the board haven't backed him. Must be a fall out.
No protection or support from the club from external factors(like the press, etc)
He is going to ruin his career by becoming impossible to work with.
Honestly, yeah. Third club in a row where he has a massive fallout with his employer. 4th in his managerial career(and he managed 7 clubs...) plus the constant whining during his stint with the NT, which he left as soon as he could...

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Who is the hair apparent to Conte, I wonder?
Pun intended?

He's signed a lot of players and spent a lot of money. Does he need a lot of praise for what they've done over the course of the season? Seems quite high maintenance.

el3mel

Ridiculous. Unbelievable if he ends up doing this.

Most probably it's his own tactic to press the board to get good players in market.

Who said Conte is a young Mourinho ? He's really Mourinho from his early Chelsea days.

E-mal

He is a brilliant manager and I have enjoyed watching Inter better than Jive who are drab.
But he is sort of a nutcase and such a girl. Once you're in football you'll always be in the spotlight.

el3mel

Good grief! That's damning

He'll end up at Spurs
It's not the first time he slaughtered Inter's board. He dropped this gem during their CL campaign :

"Some important mistakes have been made at the planning stage, we can't play both the Champions League and Serie A with such a small squad," said Conte.

"I'm tired of saying the same things over and over again, perhaps they could come here over and say something. I hope that this will help them understand a few things."

"They tell me that I should smile more on television," he added. "But I always end up saying the same things, about the growth process, about taking it step by step."
Then went on and mocked his new players :

"We are talking about players who, apart from Diego Godin, have never won anything. Who do we turn to? Nicolo Barella who has come from Cagliari? Or (Stefano) Sensi, who came from Sassuolo?"
This presser was an absolute gem, man.