Cop in America doing a bad job, again

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
The Republican Party are the most dangerous organisation in recorded history. I remember reading that in a Chomsky book with incredulity a few years back. Now, that sentence enters my mind every couple of days or so, and I concur more and more each time.
:lol: Hyperbole much?

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Wasn’t sure where to put this as UN officials aren’t cops.
But they are officials and this chap is misbehaving, perhaps with a minor?

If that's misbehaving, then I don't ever wanna behave. How do we know it's nothing harmless though? Assuming she's over 18 and wasn't kidnapped. Could be his wife, gf, mistress, local strumpet, etc just happy to see him.

Conor

What has lead you to believe it's a minor? Pretty big shout if it's from watching that 15 second video, in which you can see no distinguishing human features at all.

arnie_ni

Photoshop?

The un disappears when the truck drives of

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
:lol: Hyperbole much?
“Has there ever been an organisation in human history that is dedicated, with such commitment, to the destruction of organised human life on Earth?”

“Not that I’m aware of. Is the Republican organisation - I hesitate to call it a party - committed to that? Overwhelmingly. There isn’t even any question about it.”

We’re going to maximise the use of fossil fuels - could carry us past the tipping point. We’re not going to provide funding for - as committed in Paris, to developing countries that are trying to do something about the climate problems. We’re going to dismantle regulations that retard the impact, the devastating impact, of production of carbon dioxide and, in fact, other dangerous gases - methane, others."
In the context of climate change (not to mention the risk of nuclear warfare which at times has been averted only by sheer good fortune), is he wrong? It’s a lot harder to dispute than in it initially appears.

WPMUFC

Discussing two Black fellow officers:

Gilmore advised he “saw a picture of Duane (Officer Daresse Johnson) down there sitting on his ass.”
A short time later Finer says he knew Michael Scott (Officer Michael Scott) was “bad news” and was a “piece of shit”. Piner then says “let’s see how his boys take care of him when shit gets rough, see if they don’t put a bullet in his head.”
Describing the arrest of a Black woman, and an appearance before a Black magistrate:

During that conversation Moore refers to the female he arrested as a “negro” and “n****r” on multiple occasions. He also described Magistrate Daniel, who is African American, as a “fecking negro magistrate”.
At one point, Moore states “she needed a bullet in her head right then and move on. Let’s move the body out of the way and keep going”.
Pinar responds ‘That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.”
And in a section that’s rightly getting national attention, they discuss the widespread slaughter of Black people:

Piner tells Moore later in the conversation that he feels a civil war is coming and he is “ready”. Piner advised he is going to buy a new assault rifle in the next couple weeks. A short time later Officer Piner began to discuss society being close to “Marshall Law” and soon “we are just gonna go out and start slaughtering them fecking n*****s. I can’t wait! God I can’t wait” Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated “I’m mady.” Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to “wipe `em off the fecking map. That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.” Cpl. Moore responded “you’re crazy.” Recording was stopped a short time later.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/cops-...slaughtering-them-f-n-say-they-arent-racists/

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Here we go again. . .

Apparently the man was walking on the wrong side of the street. Cops lied about the arrest & gave him multiple false charges.

This 2 days prior to the George Floyd lynching.
Has there been any follow up on this?

All 4 of them should be up on charges and every charge booked against PoC investigated as there's no way there shouldn't be suspicion of them trumping up charges and falsifying claims in the same manner they intended to do the man in the video. Absolute scum.

AFC NimbleThumb

All 4 of them should be up on charges and every charge booked against PoC investigated as there's no way there shouldn't be suspicion of them trumping up charges and falsifying claims in the same manner they intended to do the man in the video. Absolute scum.
Did a quick google.

All 5 remain on the job & the police union representative says, “it wasn’t a beating, it was to try to get the compliance that was needed”.

See video in below link for more drivel. . .

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/422915...showed-restraint-in-reginald-arrington-arrest

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Did a quick google.

All 5 remain on the job & the police union representative says, “it wasn’t a beating, it was to try to get the compliance that was needed”.

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/422915...showed-restraint-in-reginald-arrington-arrest
This thread genuinely darkens my day and outlook on certain things, which is why I'm visiting it less these days. This is just the filth caught on camera. It doesn't bear thinking about how many times a day this kind of thing goes unchecked nor can the amount of innocent lives they ruin be underestimated. A lifetime on the job up until pension; how many crimes can people like this execute over a solid three decades?

There are problems in Europe, but this so-called civilised, first-world country are in a league of their own and all of it gets swept under the rug or is normalised to the point people don't bat an eye to the injustices that are gotten away with in an elementary, state-funded fashion.

AFC NimbleThumb

This thread genuinely darkens my day and outlook on certain things, which is why I'm visiting it less these days.
Same. This, the George Floyd, Racism & Karen threads really have worn me down recently; I come in with energy but find it so hard to continue revisiting & chat room litigating scenarios time after time.

This is just the filth caught on camera. It doesn't bear thinking about how many times a day this kind of thing goes unchecked nor can the amount of innocent lives they ruin be underestimated. A lifetime on the job up until pension; how many crimes can people like this execute over a solid three decades?

There are problems in Europe, but this so-called civilised, first-world country are in a league of their own and all of it gets swept under the rug or is normalised to the point people don't bat an eye to the injustices that are gotten away with in an elementary, state-funded fashion.
It’s astounding how the charges against him can be dropped upon viewing of the tape but all 5 arresting officers are still under investigation & remain on the job.

He was charged with Resisting Arrest, Criminal Impersonation, Pedestrian on a roadway & Assaulting a police officer [I highlight the latter in italics because I’m dismissing it offhand, it simply didn’t happen] - for which of the prior 3 does that spokesperson deem their violent actions reasonable?

That spokesman is the human embodiment of why the system fails; I don’t need to hear more from him; to call those offices ‘restrained’ in their actions let’s me know exactly what treatment he believes certain citizens deserve.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

Appears some US police officers would like to keep the right to murder anyone they dislike even after retirement.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans

This is so low, I even have trouble believing its real.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Wtf???? Bloody hell, this is real?? And others just say; "You are going to jail now".
Unfortunately it does seem to be real. I just can't believe there are so many sociopathic assholes working in the police in a developed country.

But yeah, you saw, he ran over his foot = Assault on officer.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Unfortunately it does seem to be real. I just can't believe there are so many sociopathic assholes working in the police in a developed country.

But yeah, you saw, he ran over his foot = Assault on officer.
Someone out there is probably making the argument that he could have been justifiably shot for that so should feel lucky.

fergieisold

Did a quick google.

I'm not sure about this one watching the video. He is struggling like crazy and they're trying to get him to put his legs straight and stop resisting...poor policing but I don't think it's as bad as a lot that I've seen posted here!

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So wait, a disabled man accidently ran over his feet. So he pushed him over onto the floor and they arrested him?

Last edited:

Halftrack

I'm not sure about this one watching the video. He is struggling like crazy and they're trying to get him to put his legs straight and stop resisting...poor policing but I don't think it's as bad as a lot that I've seen posted here!
Watch the whole thing and come back and say that. Look at the false charges they filed against him and come back and say that.

They started beating him for seemingly no reason, but claims he was reaching for a gun (with his hands cuffed behind his back, being led by three officers). He was perfectly compliant up until they started beating him, and you can't really fault someone for flailing their legs about when armed psychopaths are hitting them with nightsticks while you're being held down.

fergieisold

Watch the whole thing and come back and say that. Look at the false charges they filed against him and come back and say that.

They started beating him for seemingly no reason, but claims he was reaching for a gun (with his hands cuffed behind his back, being led by three officers). He was perfectly compliant up until they started beating him, and you can't really fault someone for flailing their legs about when armed psychopaths are hitting them with nightsticks while you're being held down.
Link me to the full video. The one I saw in the post wasn’t clear.

Maxii

Paad

This is so low, I even have trouble believing its real.
When a man in a wheelchair is coming towards you and you are in the way you don't just stand there looking at him, you move out of the way. The way he was standing his ground like that makes it look like he wanted him to run into him so he could assault him.

NotThatSoph

I don't want to take away from the fact that this thread is about horrendous examples of police brutality, I just think this instance of incompetence also shows the attitude cops have. Plus it's funny. Guy out there pepper spraying black ghosts.

NotThatSoph

See, I already regret my comment above. Police stuff is just not funny, it's disgusting.