Cop in America doing a bad job, again

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Oh look. A white man doesn't get choke held to death or shot in the back of the head. Who'd have thunk it? :rolleyes:

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
Problem with these kinds of “articles” and “studies” is the obvious lack of context and nuance to explain a biased narrative.
What constitutes “Police violence”? Is all police violence bad? Are justified shootings and uses of force considered bad?
It doesn’t specify what “unarmed” is. Only guns included in the definition?

https://www.latimes.com/california/...after-alleged-carjacking-in-pacoima?_amp=true

Is this recent shooting and killing another negative mark for the department according to the article?

RedDevilQuebecois

LAPD morons should have been defunded 3 decades ago.

Those clowns let that truck with the Gadsden flag run free and taunting people as well.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
LAPD morons should have been defunded 3 decades ago.

Those clowns let that truck with the Gadsden flag run free and taunting people as well.
Nothing to see here, we were told the LAPD has to show restraint, so this is a very measured response.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
What wasn't peaceful about it? Were they shouting too loud for your taste?
Grabbing onto the officer’s baton to disarm him isn’t peaceful.

And I’m only assuming here that with most of these videos a dispersal order has already been issued simultaneously with the skirmish lines being formed. If that is true, then no one should be intentionally behind the skirmish line or breaching through it.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Grabbing onto the officer’s baton to disarm him isn’t peaceful.

And I’m only assuming here that with most of these videos a dispersal order has already been issued simultaneously with the skirmish lines being formed. If that is true, then no one should be intentionally behind the skirmish line or breaching through it.
You talking about that guy in the white t-shirt? As far as I can tell, he's just stepping in between the police and the girl they just shoved to the ground, not grabbing for anything. And he gets a solid hit to the head for his trouble.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
You talking about that guy in the white t-shirt? As far as I can tell, he's just stepping in between the police and the girl they just shoved to the ground, not grabbing for anything. And he gets a solid hit to the head for his trouble.
The first clip, long hair Jesus looking dude with black wife-beater

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Listen guys, we have been told in this thread that LAPD always shows restraint because they have to. So stop you complaining, this is just tough love.

RedDevilQuebecois

Are they serious? Stuff like that is a reason why too many cops in the US are a brainless lot of waste of taxpayer money.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
If you're gonna go to a protest in America, you seriously need to be armed. Might be the only possible way you don't get fecking rained on by the cops.

Granted you might get shot instead but still.

I hate the idea of it but they're so far gone man. Fight fire with fire and protect yourself because they won't play by the rules.

Feel like if every pro-choice person (or BLM protestor in the past) was carrying an AR-16, the police might have second thoughts trying to tackle them, similar to how they don't seem to be too bothered with the right when they start going all Gravy Seals on things. Now they might go lightly on them because they're white and usually a middle aged male but you never know.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If you're gonna go to a protest in America, you seriously need to be armed. Might be the only possible way you don't get fecking rained on by the cops.

Granted you might get shot instead but still.

I hate the idea of it but they're so far gone man. Fight fire with fire and protect yourself because they won't play by the rules.

Feel like if every pro-choice person (or BLM protestor in the past) was carrying an AR-16, the police might have second thoughts trying to tackle them, similar to how they don't seem to be too bothered with the right when they start going all Gravy Seals on things. Now they might go lightly on them because they're white and usually a middle aged male but you never know.
Or run over by a MAGA dipshit.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I sustained a shoulder injury one night in the back of a police van when I was thrown around & not buckled down properly. Looks like this guy suffered far worse…