Copa Libertadores 2019

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just watching Santos-Boca.

Lots of hype on Marinho who's just set up a goal but I love watching Jefferson Soteldo. He's tiny but so much natural ability, surprised he hasn't come to europe yet as he's similar to Grealish in how he drifts around front 3 and beats players with ease.

If you want a low price signing with that sort of profile I'd suggest having a look at him.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Santos deserved it both legs. Boca been really poor both games, underwhelmed in copa this year.

On a side note, I’d do anything to not listen to Reo-Coker speak again. Worst commentator ever.

NYAS

Santos deserved it both legs. Boca been really poor both games, underwhelmed in copa this year.

On a side note, I’d do anything to not listen to Reo-Coker speak again. Worst commentator ever.
Honestly, the downgrade from Vickery to him is tragic. Nothing against the guy but they’re just miles apart.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Yes Reo Coker is one of the most random choices of co commentator, he's done a lot on the Libertadores this year for some reason.

Watched River Plate game earlier as forgot about it last night and River really should've got through. Looks like an all Brazil final.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Lanus have just absolutely shithoused their way past Velez. Jose/Simeone would be so proud of that performance. Fantastic defensive display.

Almada quiet again.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Feel like Flamengo should have repeated this year if not for a complete freak elimination on penalties to racing. They would cruise past this bracket

Some talent that should be crossing to europe soon : Montiel, Patrick de Paula, G.Menino, Julian Alvarez, Kaio Jorge..

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just watching Santos-Boca.

Lots of hype on Marinho who's just set up a goal but I love watching Jefferson Soteldo. He's tiny but so much natural ability, surprised he hasn't come to europe yet as he's similar to Grealish in how he drifts around front 3 and beats players with ease.

If you want a low price signing with that sort of profile I'd suggest having a look at him.
Marinho is 30 isn’t he? I thought he was impressive and wondered if he was a upcoming talent. Soteldo looked very good but also very small.

Boca were very underwhelming. They don’t seem a good side despite their semi final. Oddly played better after Fabra got sent off. A shame for Tevez, he still looked their best player.

Also I don’t mind Reo-Coker, he least showed a lot of enthusiasm for the competition which usually has a weird underlying disrespect whenever I’ve heard other commentators commentating.

Was hoping for another Boca v River final so Boca could get revenge, but as the final is probably what it should be.