Coronavirus Draft - R1 - 2mufc0 vs Harms

With players at their career peak, who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Scrappy loves the chaos and can be a cnut atleast he's genuine.
Man, I don't know what I can do to convince you. I have always been a straightforward poster in drafts never playing mind games nor being petty. I'm not being petty now either.

DVG7

Man, I don't know what I can do to convince you. I have always been a straightforward poster in drafts never playing mind games nor being petty. I'm not being petty now either.
man up and admit what you’ve done so we can move on with this brand new information that people vote with agenda

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Wow, so everyone fights and decides scrappy is a cnut. Story of my life :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
TBF I gave up looking at who voted for Moby when I was like 7-4 down. My main complaint about your side though is I don't think Rivaldo and Zico are optimal although it does look better with Brehme there. Also Picchi is a weird player. A deep defensive sweeper. It would be interesting to see how he would adapt to a zonal back four. Not saying he couldn't be his role historically is odd
Rivaldo to me is quite similar to Eder who, for what it’s worth, dovetailed well with Zico. Agree on Picchi though, tricky one to get a handle on.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Congratulations for the win @harms

@2mufc0 , tough luck, with that setup right from the start, this would have been a no brainer to decide and am sure the scoreline would have been the other way around. Please stick around for the Coropa league reinforcements and QF games.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Congratulations for the win @harms

@2mufc0 , tough luck, with that setup right from the start, this would have been a no brainer to decide and am sure the scoreline would have been the other way around. Please stick around for the Coropa league reinforcements and QF games.
Thanks.

I look forward to playing in the special tournament with all the other special kids.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Definitely a harsh score, but I'm glad that I haven't shot myself in the foot with that suggestion :lol:
That back 4 didn't make sense for a 1982-replica that I thought that you were creating, but it was perfect for a 4-2-3-1.
It's really nice that we'll see great teams that were unlucky in the first round to have a second chance, cheers @GodShaveTheQueen

Good luck going forward @2mufc0!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Definitely a harsh score, but I'm glad that I haven't shot myself in the foot with that suggestion :lol:
That back 4 didn't make sense for a 1982-replica that I thought that you were creating, but it was perfect for a 4-2-3-1.
It's really nice that we'll see great teams that were unlucky in the first round to have a second chance, cheers @GodShaveTheQueen

Good luck going forward @2mufc0!
GG. Good luck in the next round.