- Oct 23, 2019
#5 total tiki taka in my mind is being able to play both, when messi wanted to be direct the midfield knew what to do, same goes for cruyff here. Suffocate the other team of possession and have a variety of ways to attack, that’s the overall plan here.Honestly don't know who to vote for. If I had put the 0.5 vote options, this game would have only had those.
I tend to vote for the manager with better posts in such close games, so probably will come down to that.
1. Thuram is such a great asset here against that terrific left side of DVG
2. Will Isotope's fullbacks have enough opportunities to contribute in the attack against those double manned wings?
3. How good was Breitner's workrate?
4. Is Busquets good enough to handle Laudrup?
5. Can Cruyff play the patience game considering the tactics indicate this is total tiki taka?
I am currently leaning slightly towards Isotope tactically and slightly towards DVG7 for my love for full fledged attacks and match thread onslaughts.
Will vote tomorrow. Shame if either goes out.