Craig burley on United

Listar

Anyone watched this? I was laughing so hard in the end. What a gem this guy is.:lol:

Skubah

Steve Nicol and Craig Burley are an embarrassment to the Scottish people.

Cannot stand either of them and their lazy half arsed punditry.

Just another no mark ex player stealing a living in punditry. I wouldn't say he's much worse than many of the others.

bludsucker

:lol::lol::lol: What an idiot. And what’s worse is he doesn’t stop even when he is being laughed at by his colleagues.

Green_Red

I've started to look at these wankers and have come to the realisation... how many times in his career was Craig Burley on the end of a absolute smashing by a United team? Bitter cnut! That and he's a massive bell-end!

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
"I'll go for United in second".

He made me laugh with that one at the end.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
At best he is a highly nuanced fella. But I would favour him being a pile of steaming hot chicken poop.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
That was brilliant. I need to watch more of him.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Those muffled laughs in the background when they're connecting with the other studio have done it for me, I had to google who this fecking nobody is and I still cannot figure why he got so triggered :lol:

Ekeke

The part I laughed at most was the guy who came in later saying Valencia have spent a lot and it isnt working out.

77 million euros was spent just on keeping some of the players they had on loan last season.

48 million was spent on new players they didnt have last season.

And they sold 57.6 million worth of players from their squad in the summer.

So they actually invested less on adding to their team than they received from losing players this summer. The bulk of their spend was on players who were already on loan at the club last season and helped them get 4th in La Liga. Its more of a 2 season thing because they couldnt afford to bring them in permanently originally.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Haven't seen the clip but I'll admit I find the ESPN FC show entertaining.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Burley has always been a United hating moron of the highest order. If he had two brain cells to rub together he might actually be a danger to himself.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Craig Burley will always be in MUFC history for his assist in the Beckham winner in the 1996 FA cup semi final. Thank you very much Craig, was a great day and the highlight of your shit career.

acnumber9

He was spouting shite about United for years as co-commentator when we were actually good. He’s got a bit of a screw loose.

Dike_Manc

He has to be the worst pundit I have ever had the displeasure of listening to.

clarkydaz

Craig Burley will always be in MUFC history for his assist in the Beckham winner in the 1996 FA cup semi final. Thank you very much Craig, was a great day and the highlight of your shit career.

didn't he do another howler of a backpass around the same time, at Stamford bridge?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That is quite something. It makes Graeme Souness seem rather balanced comparatively.

"You can't just say 'United are going to wipe Valencia away'"
"I didn't say that. I just said 'I'd take United'"
".........I think you're back-tracking"

:lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That is quite something. It makes Graeme Souness seem rather balanced comparatively.

"You can't just say 'United are going to wipe Valencia away'"
"I didn't say that. I just said 'I'd take United'"
".........I think you're back-tracking"

SER19

Some pundits we just dislike and have biased specs on. Craig burley seems to have been truly damaged by united in some way, he came onto the pundit scene and from moment one going back to fergies time he seems to have harboured a real seething hatred of united. It seems genuinely unhealthy- for an adult.

He's a freak show

Relfy

He's a very odd character. Enjoyed Marcotti's dig at the end of his link :lol:

Zoo

It's awful show in general. Shaka Hislop, Steve Nicol (obligatory former Liverpool player) and that Venezuelan guy are usually far worse on there.

OldTrevil

That was hilarious, can't imagine the knots he would tie himself in if we won the group.

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I really like the ESPN folks. Pure entertainment value. Nicol and Burley are "cute". Grumpy old men, just being angry on camera. They have grown on me.
Mcbride comes in some times and speaks some sense.
The Moreno guy, he gets to my nerves, he tries to act all intellectual and pedantic, but he is super biased and pre-disposed in his opinions IMO.
I also don't like Hislop much, but I like him better than Moreno.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I really like the ESPN folks. Pure entertainment value. Nicol and Burley are "cute". Grumpy old men, just being angry on camera. They have grown on me.
Mcbride comes in some times and speaks some sense.
The Moreno guy, he gets to my nerves, he tries to act all intellectual and pedantic, but he is super biased and pre-disposed in his opinions IMO.
I also don't like Hislop much, but I like him better than Moreno.
Its a steaming pile of shite. Shaka fecking Hislop and two angry scottish lesbians talking keek

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

A number of things always stand out from that game.

Hughes basically assaulting and stamping his way through our defender for their goal.

Phelan being in obvious muscle torn agony yet somehow coming back on.

Burleys absolutely ludicrous technique nearly on the half way line thinking a backpass is intelligent.

The chelsea defender on the line not even attempting to jump for cantonas header that is surely very easily in his range