Crazy Icelandic indoor tournament

Maroon Lucifer

watching this video from the same tournament, there does seem to be some sort of system. There's the ones in yellow vests that seem to break up the fights. Then there is this one guy with a hat, that wears a yellow and a red glove. And instead of the yellow and red cards, they get a slap with the yellow or a feck off hard slap with the red glove.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
haha so that is what scholesy must of been doing in his 6 months off.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Brilliant :lol:

The tackle/assault at 32 seconds in the video is fecking incredible :lol:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Some kind of school tournament where they've agreed that there are no rules. That means football takes the 2nd place after stupid violence really. No wonder since they call it the Beer Cup and aren't even allowed to drink. My guess is that they don't even live in Reykjavik. Small town folks are weird like that.

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
Some kind of school tournament where they've agreed that there are no rules. That means football takes the 2nd place after stupid violence really. No wonder since they call it the Beer Cup and aren't even allowed to drink. My guess is that they don't even live in Reykjavik. Small town folks are weird like that.
Go feck yourself! nahh kidding I think it's from the towns in the Reykjanes peninsula, which explains everything.