Cricket

Christofaux

The bowling has been simple breathtaking... smith (who i went to school with) and johnson deliveries, whilst poorly played were perfect line and length.

zing

Zingle balls
This Pakistan bowling would be called one of the greatest ever if their batting could win them a few matches.

Incredible pacers.

Neutral

BTV
Pakistan have great bowlers. Shame their batsmen are so useless.
Been like that forever and ever...diff being the great bowlers in the past were absolute legends, so the team won off their backs.

These bowlers are very good, but young and inexperienced, so they still aren't in a position to drag the team to wins consistently.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Been like that forever and ever...diff being the great bowlers in the past were absolute legends, so the team won off their backs.

These bowlers are very good, but young and inexperienced, so they still aren't in a position to drag the team to wins consistently.
These bowlers though have the potential to be greats as well. Especially that Aamer kid who is only 18. Reminds me a lot of Wasim. But you never know with them. If there is one thing which is consistant it is that the Pakistanis are inconsistant.

Anyway Pakistan lead by 50 with 8 in hand. Wonder how they'll manage to f*** this one up because lets face it they always do.

Neutral

BTV
oh they will...they really need to score 300...they do that, and it will have been a successful 1st innings, and potentially a match winning position. But look out for them being all out at 250

Neutral

BTV
234/9

epic collapse by the pakistanis.

Who knows, why the attendance is so poor, they are selling the tickets at dirt cheap prices too..

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
258 all out, the customary batting collapse for Pakistan, but atleast they have a decent lead of 170.

arjwiz

Same with India and the strong batting and horrible bowling.

zing

Zingle balls
Aussies 6 down, 2 decent batsmen at the crease. Set up perfectly for Pakistan to make a complete mess of this.

Neutral

BTV
8 down with 113 run lead...I still think Pakistan will chase 150, 175ish(looking unlikely now, would make them nervous.

Can they win the mental battle? They have not beaten australia in a test match in a very long time.

ha_rooney

Pakistan's chase will depend on Salman Butt imo. He's the only player who has the Test match temperament in the Pakistan batting line up. If he's out cheaply, it exposes the youngsters in the middle order, who have some quality but I doubt they have the mental strength at the moment.

Amir has been brilliant this series, real potential to be a world class seamer. Hopefully Waqar or Wasim can offer him proper guidance on and off the pitch, would hate to see his talent wasted if he goes down Akhtar/Asif's path.

Neutral

BTV
Aamer looks more on it, hope he stays that way...so many of these pakistani players come from poor rural backgrounds, and the money/fame really does get to them...

next thing you know, the career is down the drain.

ha_rooney

Wonderful cricket from Steve Smith. Played some incredible cricket shots, just hitting Kaneria for consecutive sixes, and shown great maturity. Aussie tail wagging once again, and I don't think Pakistan will chase this down now.

And the more Smith scores, the more it's going to demoralise them.

Lead is approaching 180 now, that's going to be difficult for them

ha_rooney

Gul finishes the innings off.

Pak need 180 to win, but great batting from Smith makes the Aussies favorites.

Neutral

BTV
they might just do it...I know I am speaking out of turn here..this is after all Pakistan. But the pitch is not doing much, and the aussie opening bowlers have been atrocious this test match(so far)

ha_rooney

Pakistan need 100 more to win with 9 wickets in hand. Farhat and Azhar have batted well, Pakistan should win this now.