Pant
Jadeja
Ishant
Shami
Umesh

:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Probably add Dhawan in there as opener, given his liking of Australia and Australian pitches :D
Only selecting players who were included in the initial squad or were nailed on first teamers like Ishant.

KM

At 110 overs currently, this is the longest India have batted in the fourth innings since 1979

prateik

These two and Jadeja have to face at least a 100 balls.. 1 ball at a time.. cant trust the 3 quicks to last more than 5 overs.. if that.

it really is all about ticking off 1 ball (1%) at a time.

Sanche7

Century (of balls faced) for Vihari with a strike rate of 6! Has done extremely well in the face of all the criticism and the injury to just hang in there. But job not done yet.

KM

Starc's bowling short on the legside was very weird tactic. Outside the leg stump.
Your guess is as good as mine, also the bowling has been mindboggling in the last 2 sessions.

prateik

Aus deserve a better captain than Paine. He is not young.. he isnt the long term plan.. why persist with him?

prateik

McGrath has no clue.. total non answers. fantastic bowler.. not doing much as a commentator.

ZDwyr

Aus deserve a better captain than Paine. He is not young.. he isnt the long term plan.. why persist with him?
Yeah he was good at coming in and settling things after the Smith, Lehman, Warner fiasco but it's time to try and look ahead for a high quality on-field tactician.

Sanche7

Just watched the last over and what on earth is up with the commentary? Making fun of Vihari for defending, saying the pitch shouldn't be this good for batting on the fifth day etc, I mean aren't the commentators supposed to be pretending to be neutral?

prateik

Just watched the last over and what on earth is up with the commentary? Making fun of Vihari for defending, saying the pitch shouldn't be this good for batting on the fifth day etc, I mean aren't the commentators supposed to be pretending to be neutral?
I'm enjoying the bitterness.

I also love Ashwin.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Because he was the only one who could captain and be in the team.

Smtih even before sandpaper gate was a very average captain, the rest of the batsmen are inconsistent or just starting and Australia usually shy's away from having bowlers as captains.

KM

Just an over before the drop :lol:

prateik

Because he was the only one who could captain and be in the team.

Smtih even before sandpaper gate was a very average captain, the rest of the batsmen are inconsistent or just starting and Australia usually shy's away from having bowlers as captains.
That's a shame for them then... if he is their only option.. He is rubbish.. they are pretty much rudderless with him leading them.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
That's a shame for them then... if he is their only option.. He is rubbish.. they are pretty much rudderless with him leading them.
At this stage i would just give it to Cummins, he seems like the type of player to enjoy the responblity.

Paine needs to go after this series though, Glovework is going to crap, Captaincy cannot handle pressure and his batting is going downhill too.

Shame he can't catch with his mouth though.

prateik

Just an over before the drop :lol:
Ashwin can be abrasive as feck, but everyone knows he is quality and have to respect him.. Not sure the same can be said about Paine.

KM

Ashwin can be abrasive as feck, but everyone knows he is quality and have to respect him.. Not sure the same can be said about Paine.
It's weird having the worst player in your team as captain.