Cricket

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Mark Waugh and Shane Warne casting match fixing aspersions on Natarajan's no balls :rolleyes:

Amazing hostility on this trip. Right from the crowd, press and now the pundits.

NM

Mark Waugh and Shane Warne casting match fixing aspersions on Natarajan's no balls :rolleyes:

Amazing hostility on this trip. Right from the crowd, press and now the pundits.
Cnuts being cnuts. Shocker!
The Aussie cricket culture is toxic. They can't understand that they aren't top dogs anymore. Their commentary is shocking, and I used to think India's was bad.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout

They have not been able to beat our B team, hence the crying.

MDFC Manager

We let Australia score about 50 runs for the last 2 wickets. Think that's pretty much ensured we can't win, sadly.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao

Ponting's greatest sledge.

We let Australia score about 50 runs for the last 2 wickets. Think that's pretty much ensured we can't win, sadly.
Rohit and Pant can win this game for India, it is a gettable total.

prateik

If they really want to look into the match fixing angle, they should probably look at their inability to beat India B .. or Paine's on field decisions.

zing

Zingle balls
Cnuts being cnuts. Shocker!
The Aussie cricket culture is toxic. They can't understand that they aren't top dogs anymore. Their commentary is shocking, and I used to think India's was bad.
Indian comms aren't great but don't do this jingoistic one-eyed nonsense that some Australian comms do. They're the worst. I think Warne's more bearable when he's on a neutral platform like Sky.

Australia used to have some of the best commentators - Benaud, Lawry, Chappell..

I like Hussey, Lee and Gilchrist from the current lot.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Indian comms aren't great but don't do this jingoistic one-eyed nonsense that some Australian comms do. They're the worst. I think Warne's more bearable when he's on a neutral platform like Sky.

Australia used to have some of the best commentators - Benaud, Lawry, Chappell..

Gavaskar and Bhogle have been fantastic on Aussie commentary this summer, Do wish that Bhogle would commentate every summer here, bloke is a fantastic host and commentator.

Warne is great on Sky but he goes full feckwit mode in Australia, Warne needs someone to bring him in

Ponting is probably the best Aussie commentator atm, very insightful and a complete change from his playing persona.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was brilliant. You can almost see Ponting go "Should I? Shouldnt I? ah F*ck him!"
It is the look he gives Mark Waugh before destroying him on national TV.

And Waugh deserves it, guy is so sour as a commentator.

rotherham_red

The irony with Warne's background (and if my memory isn't failing me, Waugh's too?)

bleedred

Can you elaborate please?. Any videos or quotes?

Edit: Found it.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
I think the vast majority of India fans would happily take a draw right now but a a win would be gloriously humiliating for Australia. They’re cracking up over not being able to dominate India’s C team, some things never change.

MDFC Manager

Is the Test Championship going to be a series between the top 2 only? I thought it was going to be the top 4 teams in a semi-final then final scenario.
Not sure, they've probably changed it, just like they changed the scoring system midway as well.

Old Ma Crow

I think the vast majority of India fans would happily take a draw right now but a a win would be gloriously humiliating for Australia. They’re cracking up over not being able to dominate India’s C team, some things never change.
You nailed it. That would be sweet indeed.

NM

The commentary here has been trash for a long time, mainly due to a producer called Brad McNamara

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2015/feb/13/channel-nine-destroying-cricket-legacy

Article from 5 years ago pretty much tells why it became like that.
Read part of it. Pretty crazy that commentators are told not to analyze but talk BS

Yeah Benaud used to be amazing. The current comms are terrible. I'm watching Day 5 on mute!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He looks fine as an opener. There's no need for him to be at three.

mav_9me

BTW I have renewed respect for Pujara. Takes a special kind of person to bat for time. In this era of T20... Just that mentality and patience is unbelievable.