Cricket

zing

Zingle balls
The England India series is going to be good -- fancy us to win on the back of this showing

AshRK

Still can't digest Jadeja's innings. Was just defending and giving the strike to tail enders. Such a poor innings which may have cost 20-30 runs.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This game is so nicely poised if it was Day 3. India’s bowling has impressed me today.

MDFC Manager

Worked out well for New Zealand. An India collapse is probably the only way we’re getting a result here and a 32 lead on first innings is very handy in these conditions.
This is my fear too. Not too much confidence in our batting with a fairly substantial deficit already.

mav_9me

Even with reserve day doesn't look like we have enough time to get a result do we?

AshRK

India 205-7 and 217 all out
NZ 195-7 and 249 all out

I would say that has been the difference so far. Still can't understand Jadeja's knock.

mav_9me

Is it not possible to say we will play 5 days period... esp it being the final...

Mcking

I know his average is good, and he is a fantastic bowler, but there is something about Bumrah the test bowler.....

That bowling action for a start, doesn't look like an action that should be used for more than 10 overs in a match...

SinNombre

Bumrah is out of form and has been for a while now. I think he might be carrying an injury but not much more to look into it imo.

AshRK

Looks like the weather has actually saved us getting completely embarrassed here
Actually the weather fecked us big time. We were 144-3 and then rain happened and killed all the momentum. Still felt NZ were always the favorites considering they were match ready. Very disappointed with some of our batting though.

zing

Zingle balls
He’s dropped the cup there.

Give us a quick fire century now, Rishabh

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
this is a strong advert for 2 day test matches going forward. it would also make it a lot easier to stomach england getting beaten inside 2 days.

MDFC Manager

Very disappointed with some of our batting though.
Feel like we've repeated that statement every single match of this test championship (probably from a bit earlier even). We've been let down by the top order again and again.

AshRK

Feel like we've repeated that statement every single match of this test championship (probably from a bit earlier even). We've been let down by the top order again and again.
Yeah I agree with that. Our batting has always been our downfall. Gill pujara have had a mare of a test. I just don't agree that we would have been embarrassed. We have not been that far behind NZ. As I said the difference actually have been the innings Jamieson and Southee played while Jadeja with out lower order didn't. Those 20-30 runs are proving to be crucial at this stage.

Skills

Snitch
It's because India play a nightwatchman as their number 3. Then praise him for being a good nightwatchman because he occupies the crease scoring feck all.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
139 off 53 overs… surely they won’t bottle it :nervous:

AshRK

This has been a shambolic batting performance. Surely if our middle order again fails in the England test series then their position should be up for grabs. We are a top side in the test side thanks to our bowlers. The batsmen have been a huge disappointment for a year or two now.