Cricket

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How has Kohli gone 68 innings without a century?! Didn’t expect him to regress this badly so soon.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

MDFC Manager

Pant reminds me a bit of Sehwag in test matches. Turns the complexion of the teams innings in a single session

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good day for Pakistan but this pitch is a road & this will likely be a drawn match.

Oldyella

What a life! Got to date Liz Hurley! Also could bowl a bit.

Way too young to go.RIP.

AshRK

Good match unfolding between Pakistan and Australia. India obliterating SL in two and a half days gets boring after a while.
Not many batsmen in present time are top spin players and hence they struggle in India. Root last year showed how to play. I am looking forward to Australia tour of India next year. Ashwin-Jadeja bowling to smith-Labushange would be fun.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Not many batsmen in present time are top spin players and hence they struggle in India. Root last year showed how to play.
Other than one lovely knock on an absolute road he barely got another 50 did he?

But alot of those pitches were ridiculous.

AshRK

Other than one lovely knock on an absolute road he barely got another 50 did he?

But alot of those pitches were ridiculous.
Yes not the greatest series to look at from pitch pov but still Root looked the most comfortable. I think apart from the 3rd test, which was a disaster, the other three were not bad. Anyways still feel not many players play spin good anymore. Hence I pointed out Root's double century which was pretty good. And he did the same against SL in SL.

zing

Zingle balls
No one talking about the decision to not enforce the follow-on.. seemed bizarre just looking at the scorecard.. are we missing any context?

slyadams

No one talking about the decision to not enforce the follow-on.. seemed bizarre just looking at the scorecard.. are we missing any context?
I think given such a lead and so much time in the game Australia probably just wanted to give their bowlers a bit of a rest from the heat. You never expect a side to bat for two full days in the second innings.

ha_rooney

Brilliant effort from Babar, so close to getting the double century. Aussies have a glimmer of hope to get the win.

slyadams

What a strange innings. Very nearly 2 centuries and a double century in a 4th innings!

Also, the scores are: 96, 1, 6, 196, 9, 91, 0, 0, 1.

Its 3 guys vs Australia over 2 days.

ha_rooney

Great effort by Pakistan in the circumstances to get the draw. Exciting final day’s watch.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Nice win for Pakistan to make it 1-1. All to play for in the final ODI.

Babar Azam is such a hero.

Boycott

County cricket starts tomorrow

The competition has taken a lot of backlash following the recent England results by people who don't even actually bother following it. During covid when spectators weren't allowed in the clubs started streaming games on their website or official youtube pages for free and that's continuing now.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
County cricket starts tomorrow

The competition has taken a lot of backlash following the recent England results by people who don't even actually bother following it. During covid when spectators weren't allowed in the clubs started streaming games on their website or official youtube pages for free and that's continuing now.
Don’t think there will be much play at all especially today at least, hailstones where I am.

LDUred

Jimmy returns today Vs Gloucestershire in an attack that features Hassan Ali, Saqib, and Parkinson.

So far surprisingly little happening. Openers Chris Dent and Marcus Harris safely negotiate the morning session, adding over 100 runs.

Boycott

Peter Handscombe continuing where he left off last season for Middlesex with a duck.