Television Crisis on Infinite Earth's - crossover

Sylar

gonna watch this soon. Though im thinking of avoiding this thread and internet and watch the three in a row.

So last two mins of BW has a crisis part but it's not even to do with BW
Must be on YouTube (contains new version of Wells)
Assuming Supergirl will be same
@Andersons Dietician - the last 5 mins of SG (previous ep) are Crisis related.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
although Oliver 2049 would be an interesting character, thought his interaction with Sara was very needed, I hope he's not taking over. OG Ollie deserves a better send off then that.

Sandyman

That was too soon dammit!!

Will be interesting to see how much they can "undo" after surviving the crisis.

Amir

Meh

The whole world is about to be erased, and they spend all that time and effort and manpower on bringing Oliver back...

Plus, with the recent disappearances, it's clear they'll find some way to undo much of what's been done.

Sylar

That was great. Seriously. Having watched all shows, this was it. What at least Flash and Arrow have been leading up to. And all the fan service parts were great. Watched all three this evening in a row.

Seeing Lucifer on Earth 666 was great, and of course he would know Constantine.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
That was great. Seriously. Having watched all shows, this was it. What at least Flash and Arrow have been leading up to. And all the fan service parts were great. Watched all three this evening in a row.

Seeing Lucifer on Earth 666 was great, and of course he would know Constantine.

Sylar

The winter break on a crossover is so damn annoying. I did expect something huge would happen in ep3 to keep people thinking.

I didnt mind ep1 and 2. It was setup for what was to come and happen.

Lex replacing Superman with himself was fun. He was a really good Lex on the Supergirl season last. It was unexpected given the actor chosen.

Also makes me wish Flashpoint wasnt a single Flash ep but a true crossover (just with Batman being replaced with GA (well his dad))

Andersons Dietician

Caught up on this. Been quite good. Can’t stand the supergirl stuff and not a fan of that lex but it’s been decent.

Really wish they could have done something with the bad Batman. That’s the stuff that should have been in the Movie Batman vs Superman..

Lucifer cameo was amazing. Be brilliant if Constantine turned up on Lucifer, I imagine an episode with those two would be fantastic. Plus I want to know what the favour he did for Mazakine was.

Sylar

Caught up on this. Been quite good. Can’t stand the supergirl stuff and not a fan of that lex but it’s been decent.

Really wish they could have done something with the bad Batman. That’s the stuff that should have been in the Movie Batman vs Superman..

Lucifer cameo was amazing. Be brilliant if Constantine turned up on Lucifer, I imagine an episode with those two would be fantastic. Plus I want to know what the favour he did for Mazakine was.
Given the timeline,
I reckon this was before Lucifer met Chloe and all, so maybe Constantine helped Maze escape from Hell? But agreed. Constantine turning up on Lucifer episode would be fantastic especially given its the final season coming up.
Or a one off spin off episode.

Andersons Dietician

Given the timeline,
I reckon this was before Lucifer met Chloe and all, so maybe Constantine helped Maze escape from Hell? But agreed. Constantine turning up on Lucifer episode would be fantastic especially given its the final season coming up.
Or a one off spin off episode.
maybe Chloe going to Constantine to get herself to hell to go and get Lucifer.

The only weird thing I would say is was Constantine aware there were multiple parallel universes and if so, if he is from earth-1 how did he make it to earth-666 to have a relationship with Lucifer. Is there a Lucifer on Earth 1 that is maybe in hell after the last season and if that’s the case given how final crisis explains how the multiverse was created where does that put the whole religious aspect of Lucifer and his dad creating it all?

Lucifer hitting on Mia possibly my highlight of the crossover so far

Looking forward to the next few episodes. DC Legends especially. “After last time I promised the crew they’d never have to do another crossover again”

Wondering when/if Felicity will pop up. If it’ll be crossover or save it for the remaining 3 eps. I know one is for the new spin off series Canaries.

Sandyman

Tomorrow night (yesterday) is Tuesday night (today). Or am I missing what youre saying?
Well I didn't know when you posted or from which time zone so I was just stating the day specifically.

Looks like I made it more confusing :lol:

Sylar

That. Was. Aweome.

Dont care what most say. That felt so awesome and satisfying to watch. As somebody who has watched pretty much all Arrowverse shows (gone through some bad seasons eg arrow 4, flash 4, legends 1, etc), it was just brilliant how everything came together.

The lil cameos, the big fight, the whole story. IM sure there are things which can be nitpicked but I dont want to. I enjoyed it and its something I think I can watch as a five part movie down the line when I want to watch again.

Also yeah, Holy shi....

Getting Ezra was awesome. Awesome lil fun cameo and nice way to connect TV and Movie stuff given the whole multi-verse.

So it looks like, if im right, the new Stargirl show is earth-2
green lantern earth-12
titans is earth-9
doom patrol earth-21

Think I missed a few but yeah, all the cw-shows are pretty much earth-prime. Great

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Those last two episodes were honestly so fecking good that the crossover was everything I could have wanted.

So @Snow did you bother watching it or judge it without?

Andersons Dietician

I wasn’t really prepared for the cheesy lines in a lot of the fight scenes. I’m not really sure if I liked these last 2 episodes or is my blinding hatred for Supergirl just meaning I can’t enjoy all the other things that happened.

If this is the last we see of Oliver Queen then bit of a crap way to bow out and honestly think it would have been better if Diggle, Felicity, Mia and the other dude was there.

The next episode is the canary prequel and the one after is called Fade to black so I’m guessing the final episode Oliver has to be in it and so does Felicity. When she left with The Monitor she said she’d waited a long time to see him (Oliver) so somehow they are together I’m convinced of that.

Anyway.... I like that it’s linked pretty much all the DC stuff although I think they missed a trick by not having animated versions of themselves from the Justice League cartoons when they were going through it all.

Feel like I might need to watch them all the way through as I felt like the gap between 3 and 4 was way too long.

Sylar

I wasn’t really prepared for the cheesy lines in a lot of the fight scenes. I’m not really sure if I liked these last 2 episodes or is my blinding hatred for Supergirl just meaning I can’t enjoy all the other things that happened.

If this is the last we see of Oliver Queen then bit of a crap way to bow out and honestly think it would have been better if Diggle, Felicity, Mia and the other dude was there.

The next episode is the canary prequel and the one after is called Fade to black so I’m guessing the final episode Oliver has to be in it and so does Felicity. When she left with The Monitor she said she’d waited a long time to see him (Oliver) so somehow they are together I’m convinced of that.

Anyway.... I like that it’s linked pretty much all the DC stuff although I think they missed a trick by not having animated versions of themselves from the Justice League cartoons when they were going through it all.

Feel like I might need to watch them all the way through as I felt like the gap between 3 and 4 was way too long.
Oliver will be there for the arrow finale

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Those last two episodes were honestly so fecking good that the crossover was everything I could have wanted.

So @Snow did you bother watching it or judge it without?
Why should I bother to watch it? I haven't liked any of those DC shows so there's no way I'd like this. Even Titans didn't hold up too long. It's soap opera for people who are realllly into comic book heroes and that's not my thing.

Sandyman

So every episode is a potential crossover episode now? Great! The Legends need to be on every show

evil_geko

Firstly, them separating last two episodes with month apart was pretty stupid by their part, most people, including me, lost lots of interest and hype with such a long delay, and that is being seen by MUCH lower view ratings with these last two episodes, baffling move by their part.

Secondly, cringed so many times regarding some of the lines in this, even by comic book standards, loved the cameos and stuff like that, but everything in-between fell flat and too cringey for me. Crisis on Earth-X is still the best for me.

I am finishing the CW shows that I already started many years ago just for the closure etc, but I doubt I will start anything new CW, their stuff is getting worse and worse even by their low standards.

Sylar

Firstly, them separating last two episodes with month apart was pretty stupid by their part, most people, including me, lost lots of interest and hype with such a long delay, and that is being seen by MUCH lower view ratings with these last two episodes, baffling move by their part.
Yeah it didnt help. I do wonder if this was a network (CW) thing or whether the director thought it would help and refilming? Regardless, it needed to be a five night event
Or after ep3, they needed a week break to let people digest what had happened.

Andersons Dietician

I forgot there is one more person I have a blinding hatred for so it sort of ruined the moment.
Damn Ezra showing up, I would rather Iris read 50 shades of grey to my parents and forced me to be there than see him as the Flash.

At least now I can watch the last 2 episodes of Arrow. Drop SG and the flash although I kinda already did. Continue watching DC Legends and I’ll consider watching the Mia Smoak spin off.

Sylar

I forgot there is one more person I have a blinding hatred for so it sort of ruined the moment.
Damn Ezra showing up, I would rather Iris read 50 shades of grey to my parents and forced me to be there than see him as the Flash.

At least now I can watch the last 2 episodes of Arrow. Drop SG and the flash although I kinda already did. Continue watching DC Legends and I’ll consider watching the Mia Smoak spin off.
Thought the cameo was great. His chemistry with grant was really fun.

Also Beeeeeebooooo

Andersons Dietician

Thought the cameo was great. His chemistry with grant was really fun.

Also Beeeeeebooooo
I can’t stand him, not Beebo. Beebo will forever be an absolute icon in my eyes.
I just don’t feel like the current DC universe movie franchise will ever recover from the trash that was Ezra as The Flash. Even talking about it now is making me angry :D

”Beebo is sacred, you don’t mess with Beebo”

Sylar

Awesome

I can’t stand him, not Beebo. Beebo will forever be an absolute icon in my eyes.
I just don’t feel like the current DC universe movie franchise will ever recover from the trash that was Ezra as The Flash. Even talking about it now is making me angry :D

”Beebo is sacred, you don’t mess with Beebo”
He wasn't the issue tbh but that's another story