Cristiano has covid

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Portuguese futbol federation just announced it. He was separated from the national team. He has no symptoms and is in good shape
Get well soon mate

RedDevil@84

Wish he gets well pretty soon.

Though he likes to break records, don't think he will be able to break Trump's record of recovery in 3 days.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Hope he gets well soon.
Hopefully Bruno and Martial haven’t caught it as well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I‘ll be interested to see how he deals with the virus compared to Messi.

K_Ash

prefer CR7 instead of Cristiano. Anyway, get well soon GOAT

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How was that post when Pogba got it: "i don't like him but wish him well" :lol: :lol:
Anyway, Cristiano is human maschine. He will cough few times and that is it

My only Eric

Obligatory "I'm not his biggest fan, far from it but I wish him speedy recovery" comment

Edit: this is from the Pogba thread

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
There isn’t much in it between Messi and Ronaldo, but Ronaldo got Covid with the National team so is clearly better.
#Performedforthenationalteam

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Pogba: "Am I a joke to you?!"
We’ll see won’t we. We sure need our best player.

Obviously hope he tests negative which goes without saying, but with all due respect, he’s not an important player at this moment in time. Can see why @united_99 forgot him :lol:
Bloody hell I admit I don’t like Pogba but I didn’t forget him :lol:

I thought you can’t have it so quickly after you have just recovered from it? Or is this not the assumption anymore?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Context matters though. It's about bringing the big prizes home - not beating the virus at home in just any league game.

RashyForPM

Bloody hell I admit I don’t like Pogba but I didn’t forget him :lol:

I thought you can’t have it so quickly after you have just recovered from it? Or is this not the assumption anymore?
Didn’t Dybala test positive about 4 times in a month? :lol: That or I’m a gullible twat and he just never recovered over that period of time.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Context matters though. It's about bringing the big prizes home - not beating the virus at home in just any league game.
If Messi can beat it on international duty I think he could be considered the GOAT again*
*Lets see how many can resist questioning “again”

El Zoido

He’ll be fine, this virus is really nothing to anyone young and in good health. Unlikely he’ll even feel any negative effects from it. The important thing is that he doesn’t pass it on to someone in a risk category.

RashyForPM

If he was in close contact, it would take several days before the virus can be detected in a body.
Genuinely had no clue about that. I mean, he was in close contact probably today, so does that mean he has it? Hope not. We’ll probably test him on Thursday when we gets back to Carrington anyway, along with Martial and Pogba.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Genuinely had no clue about that. I mean, he was in close contact probably today, so does that mean he has it? Hope not. We’ll probably test him on Thursday when we gets back to Carrington anyway, along with Martial and Pogba.
Probably.

" Results may also be affected by the timing of the test. For example, if you are tested on the day you were infected, your test result is almost guaranteed to come back negative, because there are not yet enough viral particles in your nose or saliva to detect. The chance of getting a false negative test result decreases if you are tested a few days after you were infected, or a few days after you develop symptoms. "

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/if-youve-been-exposed-to-the-coronavirus

Yagami

Good post resistant
More like covid has Cristiano. No virus will be happy in that freaks body. That virus is going to wish it was never even born.

RashyForPM

Probably.

" Results may also be affected by the timing of the test. For example, if you are tested on the day you were infected, your test result is almost guaranteed to come back negative, because there are not yet enough viral particles in your nose or saliva to detect. The chance of getting a false negative test result decreases if you are tested a few days after you were infected, or a few days after you develop symptoms. "

https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/if-youve-been-exposed-to-the-coronavirus
Aye. Considering they’d have been doing video analysis of the France game in the same room, having lunch together, playing 11v11 in training and everything else, I suppose Donny better lace up his boots for Newcastle, PSG and Arsenal then. By whatever slim chance though, hope Bruno hasn’t caught it.

On a side note, Wolves won’t be able to put out a team against Leeds! :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Celebrities don't care about Covid, do they?
What you mean?
If by "celebrities" you mean those professional athlete types, then no, few of them will.
If by "celebrities" you mean those older celebrities who may not be very fit, then actually, many of them got ill.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
If Messi can beat it on international duty I think he could be considered the GOAT again*
*Lets see how many can resist questioning “again”
He's had growth hormones though. It's basically anti-COVID doping.
*Everyone so far.

slored1

If there's any person in the world, for which I'm sure will get over corona without any problems, it's Cristiano. He'll be allright in a week.

Member 101269

really interesting to read the rest of the squad tested negative; weren't we told there was an incubation period... truth/proof

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
They will both get it 5 times each in a competition to see who gets it the most

fans will debate who is the best covider out of them

Marcos will get himself banned