Cristiano Ronaldo’s next club? | Al Nassr

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

$75M per year? I don't think many would pass that up. I know I wouldn't.

I think he's finally realised his powers have diminished also.

Remember the geese

I have the same opinion. The antics with Portugal, preferring to go Saudi Arabia. These are his true colors. To be fair I didn't want him back and I wrote about that. I give preference to our manager. He and Ronaldo would most probably clash. Feck him and his Spanish Kardashian wife wannabe.
Yes they are his true colours and that's always been the case but his brilliance often spoke louder. If I was a Sporting fan, I wouldn't have wanted him back either to be honest.

always_hoping

" Contract to be valid until June 2025, as expected — salary close to €200m per year, with commercial deals included"

Nice money for someone that turns 38 in a couple of weeks.

His so called desire to play champions league football again is now ended with that offer..

humdinger

Didn’t he turn them down in the summer as only a champions league club was good enough for him? Losing us a fair wad of cash in the process. Watch him now act like this is exactly how he planned it. I’m sure it’s all Ten Hag’s fault though.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Is this really what he had in mind when he forced himself out of United?
I doubt he thought his post-Real career would be as uneventful as it turned out to be. Sure, he won Serie A a couple of times but I'm sure he expected at least one more CL trophy.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Didn’t he turn them down in the summer as only a champions league club was good enough for him? Losing us a fair wad of cash in the process. Watch him now act like this is exactly how he planned it. I’m sure it’s all Ten Hag’s fault though.
Nobdoy would have paid a fee for him. Fair enough we lost the wages we’ve paid him this season and whatever strain on squad harmony but financially I think we’ve actually caught a break with this one?

TsuWave

You guys in this thread talking about "class". It is a reportedly $75M per year. Why would he go kick ball at Sporting when that's on the table? So internet people can post "class act"? Crazy

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
$75M per year? I don't think many would pass that up. I know I wouldn't.

I think he's finally realised his powers have diminished also.
I think his reality has been tempered by the fact no Champions League clubs want him. I reckon he’ll still think he’s the best player in the world at 50.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I guess it's a lot of money but I'd rather see him in a weaker league in Europe or playing for a weaker team as I'm really not watching tha Saudi league. :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Wonder if this spells the end of his career with the NT.

Herman Toothrot

You guys in this thread talking about "class". It is a reportedly $75M per year. Why would he go kick ball at Sporting when that's on the table? So internet people can post "class act"? Crazy
That money would still have been on the table in the summer. If he'd had accepted his limitations, he could have been an important impact player and helped one of the clubs he 'loves' get back in the Champions League and pick up a cup or two. Sure, it's not winning the Champions League, but no team who can win the Champions League want him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s often the case that football fans fail to grasp the fact that what [rich] people tend to want more than anything else is to be even richer. Ronaldo is far from the first player to take a massive salary in some dog shit league instead of doing something romantic at his boyhood club. A wise man once said “too much money ain’t enough money”

Lay

I guess it's a lot of money but I'd rather see him in a weaker league in Europe or playing for a weaker team as I'm really not watching tha Saudi league. :lol:
No one really watches it. His new club get about 17 000 fans in the stadium on average which is the second highest. Couple of the clubs average just 600 fans per game. One club had an attendance of 311 people.

humdinger

Nobdoy would have paid a fee for him. Fair enough we lost the wages we’ve paid him this season and whatever strain on squad harmony but financially I think we’ve actually caught a break with this one?
I thought they offered us £20 million or so? Might be wrong though.

Zoo

His decline has been so sharp that you have to wonder if he’d even cut it in the Saudi league

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
I guess we also have worse facilities, and management at the club than Al-Nasr too then, or he definitely wouldn’t have gone there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That amount of money :eek: His family of future generations would be sorted financially for the next fifty decades
Yep. Whereas if he'd not taken this deal his son would have to work a 9-5 admin job :drool:

djembatheking

Didn`t Keane say there was a host of top European clubs after him and Ten Hag stopped him leaving?

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Didn`t Keane say there was a host of top European clubs after him and Ten Hag stopped him leaving?
Well, we ruined his reputation by forcing him to act in an unprofessional manner, making him a persona non grata to those top European clubs who had been interested in him before.

Pearl.Jam

In my opinion he should've stayed with MU for 4-5 months and retired at the end of the season as a legend.
Never,ever,ever,ever a fvcking legend at Utd, how much longer are people going to perpetuate this absolute horseshit

Coxy

"It's not about the money, It's about the passion" - Ronaldo…

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
what a fool he is and what a dog turd end to a great career.

Ego got the better of him and he’s had to sign for some nobodies in a nothing league.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He's two months from 38, what are some of you expecting :lol:
I think the majority who watched his interview from a few weeks ago were expecting him to follow through with what he said and chase those CL games as the starter he felt he deserved to be.

This is a massive comedown from what the man himself told us all. It is by no means the win he wanted.

mshnsh

Financially rewarding but the final nail in the coffin as far as his career is concerned. So all this he wanted to leave United to play in Saudi Arabia?

Pearl.Jam

It’s often the case that football fans fail to grasp the fact that what [rich] people tend to want more than anything else is to be even richer. Ronaldo is far from the first player to take a massive salary in some dog shit league instead of doing something romantic at his boyhood club. A wise man once said “too much money ain’t enough money”
But he’s already rich beyond any one’s wildest dreams and doesn’t he make something like a million for every instagram endorsement he does ? Why the need to undermine a standing as a legend of the game ? (Not Utd legend obviously)

Lay

He's two months from 38, what are some of you expecting :lol:
It wouldn't be so bad if the club and the management didn't get so much scrutiny for how they handled him. Then the interview and with his fan club so sure he has so many top clubs after him. It just makes it look terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.