Cristiano Ronaldo’s next club? | Al Nassr

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
There just really isn’t. History shows us this time and time again.
For most people isn't enough, which is why there are people doing stupid shit on TV, young women selling their bodies to creepy old rich men (which they surely find disgusting), corrupt politicians taking bribes despite being already wealthy, etc

Humans ,unfortunately, learn to worship money since very early age.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I mean, he's 37/38 now so him winding down to a high paying lower league is pretty normalm

But wow what a way to shoot yourself in the foot, clearly wanted UCL but he's done now.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Definitely not. He had clearly written a fantasy for himself in which he starred at Qatar 22 and ended the tournament with the pick of the world's clubs. Unfortunately for him reality has a habit of destroying delusions. Should have left United in the summer for Sporting on lower wages. Would've played Champions League and had a romantic end.
Feck romantic end. This is €200m per year we are talking about.

Last edited:

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
He's completely ruined his legacy.

He won't be sad, because he's going to earn a lot, but... it was a bit romantic when you saw a teenager from Portugal making his debut against Bolton back in 2003...

Good luck, Messi's GOAT confirmed anyway.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
That's shown Ten Hag and United. I reckon this'll be Ronaldo's Champions League this year. Amazing he's still got it enough to be playing for one of Europe's elite clubs. He's made Erik look like an absolute moron here.

Red Stone

A glorious career ending with the most pathetic of whimpers, made all the worse by Messi simultaneously reaching his highest high.

Gazza

His legacy is fine, most people will forget about this in 5 years when he is already retired and attending FIFA events as ambassador.

By late 2000s, most people already forgot that Maradona was a drug addict that refused to recognize some of his children.
How would you even go about actually gauging whether that statement is true? Is there any basis whatsoever for making that statement?

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Not a chance. At least not in South America. There's still plenty memes about his drug addiction until this very day.
Internet "realm" is skewed, not even 15 % of the population use social media.

Maradona is seen as one of the legends of the game, as time passed people just didn't care about his drug addiction or other issues he had outside of the pitch.

Ronaldo will be fine, in 5-10 years most people won't care about the interview with Piers Morgan.

Gazza

The chasing wealth thing is fine - I don't subscribe to the lazy, baseless "Well if you were in his shoes you'd do the same" which people always use to justify such moves, but I also see why the "He has enough money" viewpoint doesn't always hold. There are families out there with the kind of wealth that ensure their future generations are literally never going to go poor. He wants to be the John D Rockefeller for his family. Or it's just about winning the "highest paid athlete" trophy.

Kelly15

Hopefully Sporting fans shut up about him. Also I hope we change the academy name. No player is bigger than the club.
Why did they name the academy after Ronaldo? He wasn't there very long. Did he donate alot of money to the academy? If so, I'd understand that. Serious question as I don't follow the Portuguese league.

sepulturite

"Lost honour" :lol: :lol:

this place is insane
Your the insane one mate, how about you take your ridiculous Ronaldo love in to a different forum ffs. Sick of reading crap from people like you still trying to defend him, it's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.