5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcafe_reader

Something need to be done about his position.

Either he need dropped or he need to ease his aura of a godlike player, it's very hard for the team to play with especially he's not a godlike player anymore.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Just why didn't he just go to City. We wouldn't be any worse, they wouldn't be any better.

matsdf

Together with Jones the only one who gets an OK. Ran his socks off.

AndySmith1990

City would've been worse with him and we'd have been better without him. I don't care about his goal stats, this is a team sport.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Are we allowed to critisize him yet? or do we need to wait until he's eligible for a state pension...

Idxomer

At this point, he's a worse signing than Sanchez because he can't be dropped.

the_cliff

So when is the inevitable dropping of Ronaldo going to happen ?

The fan boys will say he played well and show a couple of runs he made and didn't get the ball.

Gottabekiddingme

What a sad way to end a career.

1. Not finishing in top 4 (and obviously not winning the CL) means no CL next year.
2. Not making it into the world cup because there's no way in hell Portugal beats Italy.

Both him and United will want to kill his contract and there's no top team that will take him. I guess he'll retire or go to Sporting.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
But he has 14 goals in 21 so everything is okay right?

Bebestation

People saw how Greenwood was passing around the pitch today.

We stopped him being our striker for a 37 year old version of Ronaldo that won't be dropped and won't be a bench player.

Woodenlung

He would be on 20 goals this season if he went to City, don't fool yourselves. They create a ton of chances and just need someone to finish them.

Ronaldo is finished as an all around player, but as a poacher he could still be very good. We are a terrible side that can't create, can't defend and can't control game.

Bebestation

He would be on 20 goals this season if he went to City, don't fool yourselves. They create a ton of chances and just need someone to finish them.

Ronaldo is finished as an all around player, but as a poacher he could still be very good. We are a terrible side that can't create, can't defend and can't control game.
Have you seen his first touch :lol:

He would be the main reason City lose the ball and get countered on.

Have u Seen a single good pass from him?

City tricked us in to buying him like they tricked us to Sanchez and Fred.

E-mal

He should not be here beyond the summer and currently a toss up if he should be starting or not.

Idxomer

We dropped the pressing after he looked out of breath at the end of the Palace game.

Joel Miller

I disagree, he wouldn’t play much there, that’s why they didn’t go for him. Guardiola isn’t afraid of big egos and won’t stand for players with no mobility or legs to press.

He’s hindering the team and he can’t be dropped, it’s an enormous problem.

slored1

One of the most detrimental transfers we have ever made. Made no sense at the time and makes even less sense now. Why have we not bought a midfielder but rather invested all the money into another attacker, one that does not offer anything in the buildup play, is selfish and literally only works if the team works for him? Jonathan Wilson was right.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I really don’t get the criticism of Ronaldo today, because again he was offering all the endeavour and impetus in the final third, yet was feeding off absolutely nothing until Bruno came on.

Cavani was very limited today in comparison. Surprised he started and surprised he played the whole match. He looked very lethargic.

RedIan

Needs dropping, his form has gone. Poor touches poor shots and we loose the press with him playing.
Is it coincidence a team that finished 2nd last year has gone to rat shit with Ronny playing every game?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I disagree, he wouldn’t play much there, that’s why they didn’t go for him. Guardiola isn’t afraid of big egos and won’t stand for players with no mobility or legs to press.

He’s hindering the team and he can’t be dropped, it’s an enormous problem.
You are rewriting history. He turned City down.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Why was making him captain a good idea? Bruno at least was class last year. Or give it to DDG.

NoLogo

I can’t understand why Rangnick seems happy to drop all the other big names but this guy gets a nailed on 90 minutes every match. It’s absolutely insane. One of the craziest things I’ve seem in football. We’re doomed.
Contract clause? Has to play 90 minutes when fit, or else the coach has to wax Ronaldo's legs, including bikini area, for an entire month?

DickDastardly

Fecking hate when he's free in the midfield and he just pings the ball back to our centrebacks instead of turning around and going forward.

Shadow of himself.

He should play the solo CF spot and never wonder into the midfield. He sucks at it now.

the_cliff

Fecking hate when he's free in the midfield and he just pings the ball back to our centrebacks instead of turning around and going forward.

Shadow of himself.

He should play the solo CF spot and never wonder into the midfield. He sucks at it now.
He's stopped trying to turn and run because he can't. I'd rather him pass it back then try and turn and run and lose it.

One of the reasons why it grates me that he's playing instead of Greenwood who would turn and run at the defenders every single time.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I really don’t get the criticism of Ronaldo today, because again he was offering all the endeavour and impetus in the final third, yet was feeding off absolutely nothing until Bruno came on.

Cavani was very limited today in comparison. Surprised he started and surprised he played the whole match. He looked very lethargic.
They were both shit. This thread is to discuss how shit our captain, Ronaldo, was (very)

Rojow

Can anyone think about the marketing? He's doing great there. Even the Glazers took him as an example with Tampa.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
On current form which top 6-7 club does he get into? If he wasn't Ronaldo would he even be here?

In my eyes he currently represents everything wrong with the club, bought in for shirt sales alone with no plan on how to use him, resulting in a team with upset balance (that finished 2nd last season btw).

Absolute shambles

ash_86

The main elephant in the room. Big big problem for us. Can't link up play, can't use Weak foot, can't play back to goal. On top of it, he has thrown Bruno's form completely off. What ever the formation, he needs to be dropped for us to have a chance of playing well again.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I hate myself for saying it but I think he's a net nagetive.
Anyone that has had a leadership role will understand this. Of Ronaldo is exempt from the press, forcing the other to engage is a fool's errand.

MNG2646

Supports
Real Madrid
An old superstar who can't accept he is finished. it won't end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.