5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FattyFooty

Oh well, so Greenwood with 6 goals in 48 attempts (0.125 goals per attempt) vs Ronaldo 14 goals in 63 attempts (0.22 goals per attempt), and Greenwood is by far our best shooter according to you, because he has higher shot on target %… Ok, quite interesting point of view, never heard of.
Ronaldo has been far better in Champions League too. Like really far better.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
So seems like we’re back go “only god knows” territory again. Gonna wait to see who the new manager us before deciding if he stays or leaves.
Given that since saf we have hired: a never was, followed by a has been, followed by a dickhead, followed by a woefully out of his depth manager I can't say I blame him.

SirAF

Ageist
Some stories saying he will wait on deciding his future until the new manager arrives. Similar story with the likes of the 3 loanees in January.
Fair enough. Haven’t seen those stories yet. I thought there was a direct quote.

SonyaCross493

I think the club are currently organising a summer tour to America or Asia. There's no way Ronaldo is leaving before that. Imaging the scenes of combining the CR7 and Manchester United brand together it'll be epic and pandemonium scenes you've never seen before! :keano: :drool:

we just got a new training ground sponsor for 20M a season. The Ronaldo Effect is already showing at £13M he was an absolute bargain to buy from Juventus.

Ronaldo has won everything in football and is 37 years of age tomorrow is his birthday yet is still hungry and wants to play against Championship side Middlesborough in the FA Cup on a wet, cold and windy Friday night in Manchester.. Such a wonderful humble attitude for the young players that this game isn't beneath him, something even the likes of experienced players such as Lingard and Cavani could learn from.

a bit of birthday SSSIIUUU would be nice!

i think Ronaldo will break another record if he plays tonight; the longest gap between FA Cup Appearances

Last edited:

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He's finished and will be even worse next season when he'll still start every game. Such a bad decision to bring him back.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If ever you wanted to end the Messi vs Ronaldo debate, just tell them to make a 5 yard pass and the winner is the best player ever. I’ll tell you who isn’t winning that competition.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How much longer do we have to put up with this shite?

Zoo

Needs to leave. Go to a Turkish club in the CL where he can still score some goals.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He's clutch at times, but he's done.

Watching him unable to shift it between his feet and make that yard for a shot is difficult and ruining the memory.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I think the club are currently organising a summer tour to America or Asia. There's no way Ronaldo is leaving before that. Imaging the scenes of combining the CR7 and Manchester United brand together it'll be epic and pandemonium scenes you've never seen before! :keano: :drool:

we just got a new training ground sponsor for 20M a season. The Ronaldo Effect is already showing at £13M he was an absolute bargain to buy from Juventus.

Ronaldo has won everything in football and is 37 years of age tomorrow is his birthday yet is still hungry and wants to play against Championship side Middlesborough in the FA Cup on a wet, cold and windy Friday night in Manchester.. Such a wonderful humble attitude for the young players that this game isn't beneath him, something even the likes of experienced players such as Lingard and Cavani could learn from.

a bit of birthday SSSIIUUU would be nice!

i think Ronaldo will break another record if he plays tonight; the longest gap between FA Cup Appearances
Cringe.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That Suiiiii when he scored his penalty killed me, was the best bit of the night. :lol:

Roboc7

Best thing for everyone is if he goes in the summer, hard to see where he’d go though.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
A striker who doesn't run, press, occupy defenders, hold up the ball or create for his teammates in the way you might want your striker to, but supposedly makes up for it with pure goalscoring ability.

Except he has only scored one non-penalty goal in the two months since Rangnick took over. And even with penalties only has as many PL goals this season as the likes of Emmanuel Dennis, Emile Smith-Rowe, Raphinha, etc. And even if he was scoring more than that, other players do that too while also offering a lot more in general play.

He just isn't good enough to be a nailed starter for the highest level sides and he certainly isn't good enough to play this role in this system. He's only going to get worse as he keeps getting older too.

Whatever about this season, he should either be gone or accepting a much reduced role at the start of next season, with an actual centre forward in his place.

The penalty miss is a non-issue though, that happens to anyone.

Woodenlung

He's utter garbage.

His finishing, first touch, dribbling, hold up work, link up play etc has all gone to shit. He's an old pro playing like one and he doesn't have the smarts to adapt his game. At this stage of the season he has had more bad games than good. Get rid.

Guapa

Now the instinctive stuff is no longer working he's a Passenger.It was worth a punt bringing him back but he's finished at this level.Shame.

Zen86

He still gets into good positions but he just isn’t as explosive as he used to be. Clearly lost a yard of pace and his finishing has declined. He simply looks like a player who’s fighting a losing battle against the clock.

Telsim

An unmitigated disaster of a performance. Just... shocking. Actual 1/10.

flameinthesun

Clearly doesnt fit our style. Our best form with these players came with martial playing false 9 linking play for the wide forwards and bruno to get into goal scoring opportunities. Currently the team is set up to feed a striker who physically cannot hold the ball up, dribble, press and whose finishing has declined.

I was open to seeing how he would fit in but apart from a couple last minute goals I think he should be benched and allowed to move on in the summer.

To repeat, our main striker, for a team that is supposed to compete for trophies, is a 37yo who cannot run, press, or hold the ball up. Compare him to zlatan when he was here, zlatan was in a different league to him and whilst Martial didnt tear it up last year Ronaldo isn't showing anything more.

Irwin99

Not looking good is it. I don't agree that his movement is bad as he was finding space quite a bit but his finishing is just not there. Really worrying.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Remember last year when Ronaldo fan boys claimed he would score more goals than Lewandowski if he was at Bayern :lol: He would be making Bayern worse too.

Andrew7582

If he's not putting chances away then what is he in the team for, he contributes feck all else...

Volksie316

Probably best for all parties, if he is moved on at the end of the season, regardless on if we get the Champions League, or not.

It's normal that you will naturally decline as you get older, but he is looking dreadful at the moment.

Nothing he is doing is working at the moment, and he looks like, he will never score again, it's that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.