5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rojow

It's not like he hasn't been here on this goalless path before. 2008/2009 he had a run of seven games without scoring if I recall correctly.
He could dribble past players back then. He was a complete attacking forward along Tévez and Rooney. Completely different player.

Josh 76

It's painful. Loving him is painful. He's a shadow of his glory days but none of us want his flame to die out.

Win or lose tomorrow I would love to see Cristiano score.
We have some weird fans.

acnumber9

He’d a very good second half despite one bad miss. The number of winning goals he’s scored this season has been huge. Very few stat padders.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Glad he got his goal. Hopefully he is rested against Leeds and is fresh for the CL game.

lost7

Missed a couple of headers he should have buried, but scored a beautiful goal and should have really got 2 assists (one from Sancho in the first half, one from Bruno). His overall play was much better in general, too.

Still, he needs to do this consistently before he becomes the answer to our problems

3KDré

I have noticed he has been very unselfish since Rangnick has come in too. Many times previously I would have expected him to shoot but he passed like to Sancho in first half and Bruno in second.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Great performance, did a lot for us attacking wise and probably should have had more. Just in time for the knockouts.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Great goal and should've had another. Better performance in the 2nd half from him and everyone.

United in sin

His best performance in a while. Hopefully he kicks on from here and helps us get top 4 before saying goodbye in summer

AshRK

We need him and his goal if we want to finish in top 4 and progress as far as possible in CL.

Acquire Me

Ronaldo never the problem in my books. Will deliver goals when the team play football. We have been poor as feck a long time and we still got a lot to do.

Fredo

You broke my heart!
Great goal tonight, equalled Andy Cole's 93 goals, 2 short of RVN (PL goals) very happy for him tonight he deserved that goal! 804 goals, wow.

Gottabekiddingme

Great goal. Something needs to change. He doesn't see the ball with his face to goal when it's one of his best attributes. Cut inside and shoot or link up and run to the box. He's rotting in the box all this season.

Bobski

Take away his goal and it is still the best he has looked in weeks.

united for life

Great game - world class performance. Good he got his goal, it takes off the frustration.

should stop taking free kicks now. Please?

Dan_F

Started the press that led to the red. I don’t believe he’s the problem for us pressing. He knows how to cut passing lanes when needed. I really don’t think he’s the reason for us playing so bad in the second half against Burnley or Southampton.

El Jefe

Much better today. Should've had more than one but what a goal it was.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Look, he’s been fecking dogshit for a couple months, but you’re dead inside if it doesn’t do tingly things to you to see him score a goal like that at the Stretty…. A proper 2007-9 Ronaldo goal. Posterity will forget his return here, but anyone in a W Row tonight won’t.

Smores

Was a good game from Ronaldo, he's oddly our least selfish striker in my opinion which i wasn't expecting.

With Pogba back and better service into him he'll start putting more away soon enough.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Excellent today, pushed the team on. We need more of this from him and just hope the other players take inspiration and raise their game.

Status
Not open for further replies.