Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Some of our fans are idiots. He’s not a problem.
er, yeah he is. we got the three points but we still won’t finish top four and he will have really angered the gods by scoring from a free kick as well as a corner in the same game. we probably won’t win a trophy again now as a result but at least ronaldo padded his stats with another pointless hatrick
against a farmer team.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
All time records after today's game:

16 consecutive seasons scoring over 20 goals
60 career hattricks
810 career goals

United in sin

Most likely his last hattrick for united before he leaves thus summer. Great performance In a low quality game.

FattyFooty

I find this interesting:

Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Lingaard all seasons they played. They only reached pluss 15 goals 2 times.

This guy has 15 now. At 37. We will see where it ends.

I think maybe its the other lot that has been our problem.

United in sin

I find this interesting:

Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Lingaard all seasons they played. They only reached pluss 15 goals 2 times.

This guy has 15 now. At 37. We will see where it ends.

I think maybe its the other lot that has been our problem.
And we've struggled to reach the top four this season. We're probably not going to. His goals mean nothing in the grand scheme of things considering this has been our worst season since Mourinho and Solskjaer's shared season

MrEleson

And we've struggled to reach the top four this season. We're probably not going to. His goals mean nothing in the grand scheme of things considering this has been our worst season since Mourinho and Solskjaer's shared season
His goals have potentially saved the club from historic levels of embarrassment and disgrace and is keeping us in contention for 4th place - a position we have no business finishing based on our performances.

Gottabekiddingme

Well, at least he'll have 2 hattricks to put on his highlights reel when he looks for a big team to take him in the summer

United in sin

His goals have potentially saved the club from historic levels of embarrassment and disgrace and is keeping us in contention for 4th place - a position we have no business finishing based on our performances.
We're still very unlikely to finish in the top four and Ronaldo has brought disharmony to the dressing room. We brought him back at an expense that has had lasting negative implications on the squad overall. We faired better last season and were supposed to improve on that when the club mindlessly signed him back. Was he here to save us from historic levels of embarrassment?

This season was unprecedented as we were supposedly ready to challenge since we signed him, Varane and Sancho. I'm not laying all the blame at this feet but his signing has been part of the dysfunction this season despite his goals

Jibbs

Wish United players had provided him just enough service in the box.

Pickle85

We're still very unlikely to finish in the top four and Ronaldo has brought disharmony to the dressing room. We brought him back at an expense that has had lasting negative implications on the squad overall. We faired better last season and were supposed to improve on that when the club mindlessly signed him back. Was he here to save us from historic levels of embarrassment?

This season was unprecedented as we were supposedly ready to challenge since we signed him, Varane and Sancho. I'm not laying all the blame at this feet but his signing has been part of the dysfunction this season despite his goals
So much wrong with this post. Ronaldo bringing disharmony to the dressing room? Every club he's been at he's been known as nothing but professional. Or do you just believe Daily Mail articles? As for the vague 'lasting negative implications on the squad overall', could you elaborate on that?

The United

So, how do you know this as a fact?

SirMonteyne

So much wrong with this post. Ronaldo bringing disharmony to the dressing room? Every club he's been at he's been known as nothing but professional. Or do you just believe Daily Mail articles? As for the vague 'lasting negative implications on the squad overall', could you elaborate on that?
It's all in his imagination. He assumed one big toxic guy ruining our full of the sweet young talented roster. Who knew how far he imagined this disharmonized dressing room.

sirAlexsglasses

13 points I believe he has been directly responsible for, as mentioned at full time by the presenter.

United in sin

Yes he's brought disharmony to the dressing him and has brought imbalance to our attacking play. You can choose to be objectionable about this or look at his performances while lying in a pool of emotional adulation for him due to his past achievements here. Do make assumptions about what I read to formulate my opinions. They're based on what I see and discern. The body language speaks for itself a lot of times. Ronaldo's petulance after being subbed and his constant negative body displays of displeasure with his teammates for not passing to him this season tell a story of their own. Ronaldo was not liked by his Juventus teammates, many have come out stating how he affected the team spirit. Stop being blind to his negative impact. Some of you guys mindlessly praise him as if you're in a perma mindset of the Euphoria that comes while ejaculating.

Yes he got a hattrick and performed well today in an overall disjointed performance against relegation fodder, if doesn't stop me from stating the obvious in my eyes. We need to move on from this cult of personality circus

Jev

On top of the goals, I really liked his attitude today. I know he's just happy when he scores but there was a lot of camaraderie to the way he celebrated with several teammates today, was refreshing to see.

Random7777

It's all in his imagination. He assumed one big toxic guy ruining our full of the sweet young talented roster. Who knew how far he imagined this disharmonized dressing room.
its just like that bebestation guy. Completely delusional

The United

Yes he's brought disharmony to the dressing him and has brought imbalance to our attacking play. You can choose to be objectionable about this or look at his performances while lying in a pool of emotional adulation for him due to his past achievements here. Do make assumptions about what I read to formulate my opinions. They're based on what I see and discern. The body language speaks for itself a lot of times. Ronaldo's petulance after being subbed and his constant negative body displays of displeasure with his teammates for not passing to him this season tell a story of their own. Ronaldo was not liked by his Juventus teammates, many have come out stating how he affected the team spirit. Stop being blind to his negative impact. Some of you guys mindlessly praise him as if you're in a perma mindset of the Euphoria that comes while ejaculating.

Yes he got a hattrick and performed well today in an overall disjointed performance against relegation fodder, if doesn't stop me from stating the obvious in my eyes. We need to move on from this cult of personality circus
You said that while ignoring other countless times where he gave clapping and a thumb-up to younger players in every game.

I mean you really did not help yourself there. He has been doing all those negative displays since when he was 18 playing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.