Not open for further replies.

Strats

Didn't look like crying to me. Looked a bit knackered

Really hope he stays for another season but would understand him if he left

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Oh absolutely. A bit more margins on his side and/or better team mates and he would have been there already.
I reckon had he gone to City the league title would already be decided

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Didn't look like crying to me. Looked a bit knackered

Really hope he stays for another season but would understand him if he left
Either that or he was in a lot of pain. Maybe hurt his leg.

Tiber

I desperately want him to stay, but hard to blame him if he doesn't sign up for another season long battle for 4th next year.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Can't see him going to be fair. I reckon he'll see what Ten Hag has to offer and what assurances he can get, and if he's not happy, he'll go in Jan or next year for one big payday in MLS or whatnot

prateik

Had fun today.. Hope we get some decent footballers and see more enjoyable football next season

Shark

@NotShark
He must stay. The rest of our lads clearly and obviously idolize him and whoever ETH fields next season can only learn from his incredible mentality never mind the ability he still weilds. Our captain.

Deery

Dreary
Absolutely amazing what he’s doing a 37, just an unbelievable player.

The United

People say that Ronaldo will not leave because no one will pay him as much as we do.

He probably puts his record in CL higher than money which is highly likely at this stage.

BorisManUtd

Hopefully he can score another 2 goals in our last 2 PL games and get to 20 league goals this season, for a 37yo that would be impressive.

tomaldinho1

Can't see him going to be fair. I reckon he'll see what Ten Hag has to offer and what assurances he can get, and if he's not happy, he'll go in Jan or next year for one big payday in MLS or whatnot
I’m not sure. He is CL obsessed but I don’t know who would sign him for a year bar PSG if Mbappe goes Real. Couple of old Goats ending up in the farmers league seems fitting.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I’m not sure. He is CL obsessed but I don’t know who would sign him for a year bar PSG if Mbappe goes Real. Couple of old Goats ending up in the farmers league seems fitting.
Lewandowski is going to Barcelona. He could be the perfect stop gap for Bayern

A marketing dream and still lethal in front of goal.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
To think we have pseudo-intellectuals on here who think he cannot play in a "possession based system" because he can't link up the play or pass the ball in tight spaces.

Once in a generation player.

Gottabekiddingme

Only way I could see him staying is if wants a more relaxed schedule before the world cup. Playing once a week in the Premier League could be good for him.

Droid_Repairs

He's a freak, he has to stay - ETH would be bonkers to let that kind of talent go. Still world class, and clearly has years left in him.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Unreal performance. Every single flick he did came off. Was in the mood.

Acquire Me

It is more legendary to stay and be part of the rebuild. The man can go on for years to come. Machine.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I agree, but as you say, as good as Ronaldo is, i don't see many teams wanting to take a 37 year old, 38 in March, player on huge wages. PSG maybe, but how could any manager keep Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo happy in the same team??

Status
Not open for further replies.