5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

I'm obsessed by the crowd's SIIIIUU when he celebrates. We must also do it!

Jacob

No Greenwood again :houllier:
Some are far too disrespectful to Greenwood's contribution. SAF seems to think he is the most exciting young player in world football but somehow Rashford is ahead of him despite having opposite forms.

BarstoolProphet

Some are far too disrespectful to Greenwood's contribution. SAF seems to think he is the most exciting young player in world football but somehow Rashford is ahead of him despite having opposite forms.
It's not just a few either. Fans, experts and journalists continue to exclude Greenwood from 'Best United XI' despite him being the most in-form attacker, the only one who have so far played well from the RW over time and being the player with the highest ceiling (bar Ronaldo) in our team. He's not a 17-year old talent that needs to be carefully introduced to the first team anymore, he's a bonafide superstar in the making.

Jacob

It's not just a few either. Fans, experts and journalists continue to exclude Greenwood from 'Best United XI' despite him being the most in-form attacker, the only one who have so far played well from the RW over time and being the player with the highest ceiling (bar Ronaldo) in our team. He's not a 17-year old talent that needs to be carefully introduced to the first team anymore, he's a bonafide superstar in the making.
Agree. I created a controversial thread a few weeks ago that questioned whether Rashford would have a place as a starter when he gets back. In my mind that depends on Sancho's form and if Pogba is played up front, because Greenwood is the first name on the sheet for me.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Agree. I created a controversial thread a few weeks ago that questioned whether Rashford would have a place as a starter when he gets back. In my mind that depends on Sancho's form and if Pogba is played up front, because Greenwood is the first name on the sheet for me.
Then you are contradicting your own thread. Players should be picked on form, what if Greenwood starts playing like he did in first half of last season?

We won't have fixed starting 11 except few positions where we don't have good enough back ups.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He's left the Portugese because of his suspension and is on his way home :drool:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Genuinely think/hope he takes Greenwood under his wing and turns him into the goal machine his potential deserves.

As much as being a leader on the pitch, we know he's a leader at the training ground + the gym. He will show the rest how hard they have to work to reach GOAT status.

It's going to be electric against Newcastle, I wonder whether he will start or come on as an impact sub.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Will be electric.

People who get to watch that live won't ever forget it.
This comment has upset me because it's so true.

I'm going away with my missus the day before so will miss the game - contemplating selling my tickets but on the other hand I just want to cancel the holiday!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

I'm going away with my missus the day before so will miss the game - contemplating selling my tickets but on the other hand I just want to cancel the holiday!
Cancel the holiday!

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I think there are certain freekick angles and distances where it is worth it for Ronnie to take a punt. I haven't checked the stats, but based on eye test I feel Bruno is the petter FK taker but not by too much.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Not sure how often this will happen (if it happens at all) but I would love to see both Ronaldo and Cavani start together. The off the ball movement by both of them is elite. Have Ronaldo cut in from the left, Cavani upfront. Would love to see it.

TrustInOle

You can always go on holiday, that day won't happen again! Do the right thing.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Not sure how often this will happen (if it happens at all) but I would love to see both Ronaldo and Cavani start together. The off the ball movement by both of them is elite. Have Ronaldo cut in from the left, Cavani upfront. Would love to see it.
I’ll be gutted if we never see this:

Ronaldo —— Cavani ——Greenwood

The finishing in that front three is as good as any in world football!

lex talionis

For the moment it should underscored that Messi chose the football shithole of PSG, while Ronaldo chose to come back to United and compete in the most competitive football league, by far, on the planet.

Glory Glory Man Utd

Supports
Macheater United
What a pleasure to have this player back with us !! Is this famous number 7, I am sure he will be immediately effective in our team I welcome Ronaldo

RDCR07

For the moment it should underscored that Messi chose the football shithole of PSG, while Ronaldo chose to come back to United and compete in the most competitive football league, by far, on the planet.
Could any other team actually afford Messi though? I don’t think he had a choice.

Yakuza_devils

No doubt its hard to choose between them who is the better player. But Ronaldo definitely had it more difficult and proven himself in more competitive leagues across Europe. PL being the most competitive and challenging which Ronaldo conquered the first time and hopefully he will do the same the second time.

Overall Ronaldo has much better and more challenging/fulfilling career than Messi especially if you factor in international tournaments.

RDCR07

Then demand less money surely?
But that’s not a call anyone other than Messi can make surely? You cant sit here and be like he has so much money so he should take a pay cut to play elsewhere. He has won everything he has to. He isn’t chasing trophies and this will be his last big paycheck in life.

lex talionis

Could any other team actually afford Messi though? I don’t think he had a choice.
It was Messi’s choice. He could have gone to City and taken the pay cut.

If the argument is that Messi had no choice but to go with the highest bidder, it was his choice to make the highest bidder his only choice.

ericstattoo

Supports
United
It was Messi’s choice. He could have gone to City and taken the pay cut.

If the argument is that Messi had no choice but to go with the highest bidder, it was his choice to make the highest bidder his only choice.
Couple or 4 things. Not sure Messi fancies England, (he used to struggle against English teams to some extent) and then there is old buddy Neymar at PSG, and the easier goal scoring opportunities, and lastly, the money. I reckon he will go back, sooner or later anyhow. Im glad Ronaldo has come home, but would have been very interested if he had gone to PSG and played with Messi. Every schoolboys wet dream!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
But that’s not a call anyone other than Messi can make surely? You cant sit here and be like he has so much money so he should take a pay cut to play elsewhere. He has won everything he has to. He isn’t chasing trophies and this will be his last big paycheck in life.
But we can still judge him for that decision. He’s taken the easy way and picked a club for money. It’s his choice, but it’s my choice to think it’s a little cowardly and he could easily have played in the Premier League for afew years if he demanded less. Would have elevated his legacy by a significant margin if he came and dominated in England. Equally if Ronaldo wins the league or Champions league with Utd his legacy will grow even further!

lex talionis

Couple or 4 things. Not sure Messi fancies England, (he used to struggle against English teams to some extent) and then there is old buddy Neymar at PSG, and the easier goal scoring opportunities, and lastly, the money. I reckon he will go back, sooner or later anyhow. Im glad Ronaldo has come home, but would have been very interested if he had gone to PSG and played with Messi. Every schoolboys wet dream!
Sure, and to be clear I’m not questioning whether Messi had the right to decide what’s best for him.

What I’m suggesting is that Messi took the safe, arguably cowardly, road by going to PSG. Ronaldo took the vastly harder road by going to a club which in no way has been dominant in its league, easily the most competitive league on the planet, over the last decade.

If both Messi and Ronaldo their league trophies in May 2022, can there be any doubt as to which is the more epic achievement?

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Against Newcastle at home, is a perfect game to introduce the mighty Rednaldo. The stars are lining up for him to finish his legend status at United.

Status
Not open for further replies.