Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Should have had 2 penalties. Robbed ! The penalty wasn't given because it was Ronaldo who was fouled. Be it any other player, that would have been given.

marktan

I was watching some of his Juve goals earlier and it's a shame to see how much his touch and first burst when dribbling has declined.. Juve still got the Real Madrid version for the first 2 or so years. Still a top player in around the box, but if only we could've got him a couple of years earlier.

That said his declined level is still higher than most other players.

A-man

Without him we would have been fighting for 11th position atm.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Still our biggest threat with 5 shot on target and a goal. Should have awarded 1 penalty IMO. He always able to find chances to shoot with his great movement and instinct, if he keeps that up could easily score 40+ goals this season.
I’d let your son feck my wife on my wedding night. That is all.

RUCK4444

Without him we would have been fighting for 11th position atm.
Eh? You can’t say that.

I’m the guys biggest fan but we are very much playing to him as the point of attack now he’s here. We would be doing alright but I’m just glad he’s here.

Should have had a hat trick today. Great to see him back in United red.

He's still so good at what he does. The positions he takes up, how early he spots a chance developing and the sheer intensity he shows to get there...he's brilliant.

Should have scored right after half-time when we won the ball back high upfield and Bruno played him in with a perfectly weighted pass - but in fairness it was a great save from Fabianski.

Should have had two penalties, for sure.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Some parts of his game he looked a bit like the old Ronaldo with his stepovers and running into the box from the wing

MattofManchester

Good goal. Good movement. Needs better service though.

Should have had a pen. Not sure about the second, but definitely the first.

A-man

Eh? You can’t say that.

I’m the guys biggest fan but we are very much playing to him as the point of attack now he’s here. We would be doing alright but I’m just glad he’s here.

Should have had a hat trick today. Great to see him back in United red.
I think we’ve been horrible the last matches but he has saved us. That’s how feel at least, maybe it’s not based on reality as I’m still high on adrenaline from watching the game :devil:

Real Name

Cant believe anyone suggested it wasnt wise to get him. Paul Merson said if we wanted a title we should have brought Kane, not Ronaldo.

:lol:

OverratedOpinion

4 goals in 3 games, dribbling past one of the most athletic defenders in the league in the 90th minute after playing on Wednesday with 10 men alone up top.

He is an absolute phenom and possibly the greatest athlete to ever play the game.

OmarUnited4ever

Good game from him, took his chance well, should have scored early in the second half ...and should've gotten a pen for the Zouma tackle

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Just imagine watching him doing this at City.

I might cry. A real man cry.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
4 goals in 3 games for United
2 goals in 1 game for Portugal

6 goals in 4 games for the season.

He does not look nor play his age at all. This man is a weirdo. On course for 40 goals.

UnitedWA

He is doing it like it's something everyone could do. We're lucky to have him back!

A-man

can you break that down for me so I can follow your logic and how you’ve arrived at 11th specifically?
There’s no logic behind it, it was based on emotions. But it’s great to have a player who can score goals against any kind of teams. We have struggled so much lately to break up well organised defences and he is probably the key.

Chairman Steve

He looked formidable towards the end of the first half I must say. He even did some stepover action that hasn’t been seen since 03/04

RUCK4444

I think we’ve been horrible the last matches but he has saved us. That’s how feel at least, maybe it’s not based on reality as I’m still high on adrenaline from watching the game :devil:
Yeah I see what you mean, we have been a bit scrappy even in our wins.

I think part of that comes from trying to integrate three players into the starting 11 immediately and even more so due to doing that whilst our midfield is performing shite.

I’m buzzing with the result as well but I’m still furious with Atkinson and VAR even though we won :lol:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
4 goals in 3 games, dribbling past one of the most athletic defenders in the league in the 90th minute after playing on Wednesday with 10 men alone up top.

He is an absolute phenom and possibly the greatest athlete to ever play the game.
Beyond amazing how he's reaching top fitness without proper pre-season whatsoever.

Ridiculously extraterrestrial fecker.

littleman

He's been amazing, even when he doesn't score he's a massive threat. The whole opposition team is constantly sweating it.

The only downside is he's not a natural CF so he doesn't always occupy that space, like Cavani does. It's a potentially great combo if he lines up alongside Cavani.

But we can barely fit our forward line.. Ronaldo, Cavani, Sancho, Greenwood, Lingard, Rashford and Martial. And even Pogba too when needed. Just so much quality upfront, but somehow they're still not gelling all that well and it's all about individual brilliance.

James Peril

Should have had 2 penalties. Robbed ! The penalty wasn't given because it was Ronaldo who was fouled. Be it any other player, that would have been given.
Not entirely true. For both occasions Ronaldo is seeking the contact, going into/going down, before the hit is there. Don’t get me wrong, both are defenders tackling the player and not the ball, but the referees don’t like when players are seeking the penalty rather than trying to score a goal or do something after the potential tackle. The touch to the left of Zouma is never going to be anything but a goal-kick, he wants the penalty and moves closer to Zouma. Not sure what is correct here to be fair, perhaps no for the Coufal and yes for the Zouma.. if these were involving Salah 99.99% on here would focus only on the «diving» part.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Should have scored in 2nd half. Get rid

Rashford would be crucified here for that miss. Hopefully people here will see even the best sometime miss

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Loved those stopovers in the second half. It’s as if he feels he needs to be abit more entertaining in a Utd shirt which I love! Still quality in front of goal but yeh could have scored more!

Status
Not open for further replies.