Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
It's more about how effective those sprints are than the total distance covered and number of sprints. Someone bring out he Xsprint stat

TsuWave

Not amazing press but the bad press has certainly gotten worse.
We've never, under Ole, been a pressing team. Might have pressed collectively in one or two instances. Anything else is fan-fiction.

Redlyn

We've never, under Ole, been a pressing team. Might have pressed collectively in one or two instances. Anything else is fan-fiction.
You don't have to be a pressing team to press. Just like you don't have to be a defensive team to defend. I expect the front players to close down as much as possible, defending from the front.

SonyaCross493

Ronaldo hat-trick tonight. Get back in ya box Messi and Messi fans circling like vultures ready to attack and stick the boot into the real GOAT ! I've noticed some people (even United fans) on this forum who couldn't wait to stick the boot into Ronaldo because of recent results. He's finished, too old, past it etc when he relies on service (when he has service he's done the business feeding off scraps) we knew that before we purchased him that he won't press etc and he needs trojans work horses around him to compensate for that so why are people acting so shocked now? It's agenda driven.. He never pressed when he was here the first time at 24 years old there's no difference now despite his age.. but Fergie compensated for that with surrounding him with work horse trojans which lead to us being successful and winning trophies. Ole needs to do the same or we won't be successful unless he gets the best out of Ronaldo in a mad run or form and he will get the sack. Simple as that.

SSSIIIUUU!

Last edited:

TsuWave

You don't have to be a pressing team to press. Just like you don't have to be a defensive team to defend. I expect the front players to close down as much as possible, defending from the front.
surprised you didn't also say you don't have to be a fish to swim, since you're just posting random nonsense as if it adds validity to what you're posting.

there's no significant nor substantial difference between our pressing pre or post Ronaldo.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
surprised you didn't also say you don't have to be a fish to swim, since you're just posting random nonsense as if it adds validity to what you're posting.

there's no significant nor substantial difference between our pressing pre or post Ronaldo.
Doesn't Cavani press?

He is our most forward player aswell.

Bruno does aswell.

Anyway, pressing isn't really the problem I think I have with Ronaldo.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Cavani is all heart and soul at every ball. Not one lazy effort in him
Cavani has his flows but he'll press a player and follow him to the bus if needed. I can't count the times when I saw him track back like a full back with PSG, it was almost too much sometimes.

Idxomer

I would like to see him and Rashford exchanging positions more whenever they're playing together.

Sylar

The most annoying thing is we can't get crosses to him when he's in position

I've seen maybe one cross to him since we've had him back?

bakalhau

This is peak Ronaldo here. I know he won't press and do defensive work most games. I know if you don't watch him day in, day out, you might think he doesn't care.

But then you'll have 5-8 games a season, and it's not coincidence, those are usually the make it or break it games, and he'll just do it all and lead by example.

I never doubted him today.

el3mel

Honestly up to his goal I was thinking he's absolute shit.

But he put on a shift from the goal up till the end of the game. Not much time but it was great to see him back running, defending and of course scoring his header.

The other 70 or so minutes of him were really bad though.

spiriticon

Busted a fecking gut in the last 30 minutes. Never seen him work so hard in 15 years

SirAF

Ageist
Honestly up to his goal I was thinking he's absolute shit.

But he put on a shift from the goal up till the end of the game. Not much time but it was great to see him back running, defending and of course scoring his header.

The other 70 or so minutes of him were really bad though.
Not relevant when he wins you the match.

Sylar

The most annoying thing is we can't get crosses to him when he's in position

I've seen maybe one cross to him since we've had him back?
Finally
A cross and he attacks it like a beast
More of this please

Sylar

Busted a fecking gut in the last 30 minutes. Never seen him work so hard in 15 years
He wanted that win badly, in a lot of defensive positions to ensure we held on
Same with Cavani but that was expected

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Those moments when he gets the winner are insane, they feel like a dream don’t they?

acnumber9

First time we’ve actually put a cross on his head. I don’t think any other player scores that one.

snk123

He wasn’t shit. Had a pretty good game actually and pressed a lot.

KennyBurner

Nice winner from him but he shouldnt be a starter for us. The workrate from Cavani is what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.