Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We aren't going to play good football with him in the team.
Yes we will. Jesus. :houllier:

We’re collectively shit at the minute and it’s not down to only Ronaldo. When Fernandes and Rashford literally forgotten how to play football; what is it that you expect Ronaldo to do, since he’s pretty much a pure number 9 now?

RuudtheRed

He was poor today and missed a sitter though the pass was slightly behind him. Penaldo still wins the game for us though. Hopefully his general play picks up along with the goals

ManRed

Seemed gassed as players easily knocked the ball out of him. Strange as he got a week off.

Superunknown

He was very disappointing today. I was worried that he would miss the penalty, because nothing else he did came off in this game.

Abhinav

Really bad day at the office, maybe the worst he has played since has come back. However, he scored when it matters and that’s what he brings to the team even on his off days.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very poor game, possibly worst player on the pitch. Every attack was killed when he touched the ball, him and Rashford had good competition for worst performance.

Took the penalty well, should have had one more goal too.

BlueHaze

Sadly even for a machine like him the tempo of this league is just too much.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Very poor game, possibly worst player on the pitch. Every attack was killed when he touched the ball, him and Rashford had good competition for worst performance.

Took the penalty well, should have had one more goal too.
Nah Bruno won that award….but Rashford and Ronaldo were right up there

Cloud7

On another day he would have had a hat trick today. Weird game from him. Still, he scored, we won, and I'm sure his next game will be better.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was poor and he wasted a couple of great chances. Took that penalty brilliantly though.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s not really his job anymore but it’s still sad to see him unable to go past anyone. His passes are little better. There’s no point in giving him the ball for anything other than to shoot.

lost7

He wasn't good obviously, but it feels like he always scores when we win.

Still, very disappointed he didn't get a second when Rashford crossed it to him towards the end, that was a tap-in

kundalini

Scored the penalty, otherwise an awful performance. Poor choices inside the Norwich penalty area, careless in possession outside it.

arnie_ni

Could hardly control the ball today but scores the vital pen and could have had 2 more.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Had a 60% pass completion and was anonymous besides giving the ball away but ok
Ronaldo and Rashford both had 5 unsuccessful touches and that's not even counting all the shit passes they played, yeah but ok.

kps88

He reminds me a bit of Ruud during his last season with us. Will always score goals but the team went up a level when someone dynamic like Saha came in.

YooNow

Terrible performance no doubt, but showed why he should always stay on the pitch by winning the penalty and taking it brilliantly.

I also blame Bruno and Rashford for his off colour performance today, their service were the worst I have seen this season.

Hopefully he recovers his on the ball form fast.

Jev

I'm surprised at some of the simple technical mistakes he makes, particularly in this game. He looks almost comically at times. It makes sense his physique would deteriorate but his technique shouldn't just disappear, and yet so many simple mistakes today. Shockingly poor performance.

acnumber9

I'm surprised at some of the simple technical mistakes he makes, particularly in this game. He looks almost comically at times. It makes sense his physique would deteriorate but his technique shouldn't just disappear, and yet so many simple mistakes today. Shockingly poor performance.
Technique will drop when tired though. Your motor skills aren’t what they once were.

Golden Nugget

Horrid today. Had a week off but looked more tired than usual. His first touches weren’t good and his stepovers were pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.