Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Has he been linked to other teams yet?

I really dont see how a 38 old version of Ronaldo plays possesion football that is revolving around consistent positional movement.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Has he been linked to other teams yet?

I really dont see how a 38 old version of Ronaldo plays possesion football that is revolving around consistent positional movement.
Dunno, when he looks fully fit he seems pretty mobile. Of course he's not getting any younger

EtH

Yes he plays for himself but been our best player by a distance of late.

Full credit to him.

Lewnited

In a team thats in any way half decent he's got 40 goals + this season... There are at least 15 bigger problems than him in this squad. We'll be lucky to replace him with a striker of even half of his quality.

Barthez

The only player along with Bruno we should keep. Everyone else can be sold and I wouldn’t even flinch in anger

Oldyella

Considering he should be coasting at his age/stage of career, he's showing more fight and desire than the rest of our bunch. Rashford should be ashamed jogging around while Ronaldo busts a gut next to him.

Zlatan Ibrahomovic

Been negative until I realized how bad the team was. Deserves all credability and plaudits for what he has done in this team this year.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
The only winner in a squad of losers. Deserves better than this, and should have never wasted the last years of his career with our shite.

OleksUsykUD

That last run straight to the left back was incredible.

This guy is a phenom, he just got it all.

Such a pity he is not used properly and not have the right team around him.

Leonzo1

First name on the team sheet for Ten Hag. Absolutely baffling how some folks think he needs to go with the amount of dross we need to ship out. One of the youngsters or Martial/Rashford/new striker will play in the Europa league. He is more than capable playing one game a week. People suggesting he won't fit in with Ten Hag's system need to look who's currently leading the line for Ajax scoring 30 goals a season. Clue: he is a much crappier version of Ronaldo.

Gottabekiddingme

I'll give credit to him in one thing. Playe quick passes with one touch. Great link up. It's so frustrating seeing the other players running with the ball into dead spaces instead of going for the pass.

Sylar

The one true winner with winner mentality.
He looked disappointed at full time whereas the others seemed content and ok with it

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Even leaving aside the goals, his work-rate and general play has been excellent recently.

There are obviously stark limitations on what he can do physically and how regularly he can play but at least he looks interested in trying to push himself to those limits. Which is a lot more than can be said for some younger players in the team.

Valencia Shin Crosses

He would have walked the golden boot if City had signed him. But clowns here complained that he screwed up the team and Bruno in particular.

This game just made me love him more because it was almost out of defiance that he was the only one to constantly press. I mean FECKING RONALDO was there playing left back because the beloved Rashford couldn't be bothered.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Funny thing is, he would be the joint top scorer of we didn't gift salah 5 goals in 2 games....

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
If Haller can do it at Ajax for Ten Haag. Ronaldo can do it at United for Ten Haag.

Abraxas

No doubt at all this man would have about 40 goals in a good side. Absolutely no doubt in my mind at all. Not what he was of course but 70% of Ronaldo is still a goalscoring freak.

bakalhau

I was told he was the problem and finished but the irony of that is there for everyone to see, right there on the pitch, in front of everyone, every single week regardless of whether he scores or not. If I hadn't watched entire guy's career by myself, some of you could actually have convinced me he was really done.

It's not yet time I stop believing in him. Not so sure about many others.

I'll give credit to him in one thing. Playe quick passes with one touch. Great link up. It's so frustrating seeing the other players running with the ball into dead spaces instead of going for the pass.
Exactly. Someone gets it.

united for life

He’s scored 8 of our last league goals. At his age, running the way he does is impressive. Someone like rashford should be embarrassed

RepardReece

Watching this man at Old Trafford is even more impressive. Again the best player on the pitch. Repeating myself from the Norwich match but he's a joy to watch in this dross of a team.

Ludens the Red

In a period where uncommitted players are downing tools, pretending to be injured, walking around the pitch, releasing tone deaf interviews, this guy appears to be improving game in game out and doing everything he can to help the team and impress the new manager.
would take him as a 45 year old over any other player in our current team.

Status
Not open for further replies.