4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEleson

Just leave my club … it was a big mistake bringing him back & the way the fans treated him like if he is a true legend respect the club is sad to see … this guy care only about his image & if madrid showed any desire to sign him last year he would never talk with us …
“Supports Barcelona”

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Just leave my club … it was a big mistake bringing him back & the way the fans treated him like if he is a true legend respect the club is sad to see … this guy care only about his image & if madrid showed any desire to sign him last year he would never talk with us …
*Looks at the supported club... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
:lol:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
This is like choosing either stay as slave, or live in wilderness for 40 years.

tariqo

Supports
barcelona
“Supports Barcelona”
i supprt teams not individuals specially those that showing no respect to my team ‍♂
But hey , Ronaldo’s fanboys would never understand

Hammondo

Doesn't add anything unless he's at the end of a good move, which we are incapable of doing.

KeanoMagicHat

The fact nobody has commented on his performance 15 minutes after the game probably sums it up. Anonymous and a lot of pontificating at the defence. Can see why nobody is interested in him.

Having said that, also starting to see why he wants out so much. He must be watching the mediocrity behind the scenes and trying to disassociate himself from it for legacy reasons with all his might. Terrible decision by both parties for him to come here. A right mess of a situation. He really should starting considering "lower" CL options like a Sporting Lisbon on reduced salary, can't be good for his brand to be associated with losing every game.

MrEleson

Highest rated United player on the pitch. Even prime Maradona would struggle out there playing with the so called footballers we have on our team.

KeanoMagicHat

Highest rated United player on the pitch. Even prime Maradona would struggle out there playing with the so called footballers we have on our team.

Here comes Jorge Mendes burner account again. He is one of those footballers on the team funnily enough, it's not an individual game, it's a team game and he's part of the loss too. He was fairly anonymous. The second graphic shows he got 0.1 of a rating better than Fernandes who I thought was dreadful, which shows you the quality of the ratings. Also great attitude after the game as usual.

T_Model101

There was a Sky stat that we made like 7 pressures against the Brentford defense, traditionally he contributes nothing in this area
But haven't seen individual stats

Didn't think he performed too badly today, maybe this team performance will accelerate his exit though

Mainoldo

Fed up of people hiding behind former good players when the whole team is rubbbish.

He’s still an issue. We had the same silly arguments with DDG. Now look.

Woodenlung

I struggle to see how Ronaldo was highest rated at anything. He was our worst outfield player. Lost every physical challenge for the ball, was wasteful by taking potshots from far out. Even indirectly caused the first goal with a through a weak as piss dive after a fair tackle.

I'm sure we'll see some try to excuse another appalling performance, but he was genuinely awful today.

el3mel

Guess we're both stuck with each. He doesn't want to stay and no one wants him. Gonna be a shitshow for the entire season.

Tibs

He'll reduce his demand to £50 a week to get out

R'hllor

Desperation to use our current situation as a good excuse for his desire to leave and the way how he went about things, shameless.

Bobski

Haaland completed 2 passes in 72 mins?!!!! Is that real?

Ronaldo had a superteam around him for most of his career, god forbid he had a couple of years at the end of his career without.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We started last season well. He came in and we slowly fell to pieces.

Pre-season this year without him showed promise. Many of us said he should never be allowed near the squad again. Now he’s back in the squad and we suck.

Coincidence or not, him being here is ridiculous on every level. He just wants to coast his way to a few more Champions League goals in a team that can allow him to do that. We are not that team this season and we will not be back in the Champions League next year. This reunion is over. Arguments and fights are all that’s left to come.

MrEleson

We had one good game before he joined and that was the opening one to Leeds (a team half of the league blow away anyway). We were absolutely abysmal against Southampton & particularly Wolves before he even played a minute for us last season.

Born2Lose

Hope he leaves, wasting his last years at this club full of cowardly losers.

r1z3mu

People who want out shouldn't be in the squad.
This++. We do remember how it worked out with Pogba. But owners don't care - they keep CR7 for media clicks and propping club image.

steffyr2

Pre-season this year without him showed promise. Many of us said he should never be allowed near the squad again. Now he’s back in the squad and we suck.

Coincidence or not, him being here is ridiculous on every level. He just wants to coast his way to a few more Champions League goals in a team that can allow him to do that. We are not that team this season and we will not be back in the Champions League next year. This reunion is over. Arguments and fights are all that’s left to come.
But he is here. Maybe he can convince other players to join...right now, I'm not seeing much that looks inviting.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We had one good game before he joined and that was the opening one to Leeds (a team half of the league blow away anyway). We were absolutely abysmal against Southampton & particularly Wolves before he even played a minute for us last season.
Relatively speaking, that is. We weren’t anything special this pre-season either but at least it looked like we were moving in the right direction.

Greck

People clowning Haaland for 2 passes when one was an assist, an assist where he held off his man under heavy pressure, with his back to goal, the same situation Ronaldo was in when he lost the ball for their 1st goal

I'm just happy he played so we don't have to read about how we looked bad because he wasn't playing.

The United

Relatively speaking, that is. We weren’t anything special this pre-season either but at least it looked like we were moving in the right direction.
Against Liverpool who just started their preseason. In the rest of games, when the other teams upped their tempo, we were more or less toothless and comical at the back despite winning some of those.

My point was that we were seeing all those warning signs but we hoped it was just preseason thing.

Longshanks

Played like an individual, not that that is anything new.

Classic example of his lack of team play early in the game when he dived looking for a free kick on the edge of the penalty area instead of just trying to hold the ball, sancho was free behind him if he could of just held it for a moment instead of throwing himself to the floor under the slightest bit of contact.

Zlaatan

Parody Account

That every outfield player received a rating of 6 or more might be the funniest thing I've seen today. Or does the scale go from 5-20?
For comparison all players are rated below 3 here on the caf, and although that might not be 100% fair it definitely is a lot closer to the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.