4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

How did no one see he was just using us to get ready for the World Cup. All those legends attacking ETH for what? Are they still going to support united after Ronaldo has gone? He shouldn’t have played a minute this season.

diarm

Time to be ruthless now. We should be ending his contract in the morning.

The last thing we need is for him to get injured at the World Cup and be stuck paying that wage - with him stinking up the Carrington medical room, radicalising Phil Jones.

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
Can’t wait for the next CR7Timeline rubbish posted here by his paid internet brigate. Some actually called him a role model, what a great role model :lol:

Saffron

”The minute a Manchester United player thought he was bigger than the manager, he had to go.”

– Sir Alex Ferguson

BorisManUtd

3 goals and 2 assists in thousand minutes of football this season. 4 of those 5 goal contributions coming in Europa League. Ronaldo has been poor and it would've been better for everyone if he left this summer, unfortunately that didn't happen so it's a sad ending to his United career.

RedOrange

How did no one see he was just using us to get ready for the World Cup. All those legends attacking ETH for what? Are they still going to support united after Ronaldo has gone? He shouldn’t have played a minute this season.
I doubt they all change their minds after this. Keane will double down, Ferdinand could go either way and Scholes will pick whatever opinion he can look the most miserable saying on television.

BlueHaze

I remember the day we signed him. There was a guy on here who made a thread about it all being a big mistake and he was getting slated by everyone on here.

Everyone owes that lad an apology because feckin ell was he right.

Greck

Big L for all his fanboys. Unless they've been brainwashed by him? :annoyed:
Guy scores in a terrible performance and they flood every thread with "siuu, goal must have made a lot of haters cry" like 2 goals vindicate a shite season. A wise man said. he who cries last cries hardest.

R'hllor

I remember the day we signed him. There was a guy on here who made a thread about it all being a big mistake and he was getting slated by everyone on here.

Everyone owes that lad an apology because feckin ell was he right.
Those were the days. Sui this sui that, tears of happiness coming down their cheeks, happy cry how father Fergie intervened, Ole crowd with their wheel, roaming around in packs having a go at anyone who had different view as them, all in all, great period.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The king is getting canned in January, always preferred Leo for his humility.

He's one of footballs greatest goal scorers but he has a rotten personality, I put it in another thread but I wonder if he has Narcissism he literally can't help himself.

Talks shit about ETH in the interview too, what he says about the club not evolving and being the same may be fair. But the rest is a complete joke, even about Rooney whose comments were fair, he has no self control.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Big L for all his fanboys. Unless they've been brainwashed by him? :annoyed:
They have. Even without this interview they've been spewing their manager / players are horrible to Ronnie nonsense access social media, playing through victim card for their hero.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
They have. Even without this interview they've been spewing their manager / players are horrible to Ronnie nonsense access social media, playing through victim card for their hero.
He's a massive child, he literally stonewalls anyone that doesn't treat him the way he sees himself. If a pundit gives a bad opinion he refuses to shake their hand, he does it on purpose for the cameras.

Consider this:
  • Fails to show up for pre-season, isn't fit
  • Shops himself around Europe but nobody wants him. Tries to salvage his reputation "The King plays Sunday"
  • Doesn't get played in the EPL because of fitness / sharpness,
  • Say's shit about "the truth will come out in September", but doesn't put out the interview because nobody would have him
  • Leaves early at a pre-season game
  • Comes on his legs just look heavy like Rooney with his big decline at the end
  • Players try force the ball to him, he can't finish anything, takes a penalty against Sheriff to get on the score sheet
  • Refuses to come on when ETH asks him and walks off the pitch gets sanctioned, dropped for Chelsea
  • Has a "mystery illness" now gives this interview
ETH comes off being a good manager that doesn't take shit, Ronaldo comes off as a big baby.

I do think he might be a narcissist, maybe you can tolerate it when he's the best in the world [or second because I'd argue Messi is always a level above] but honestly, the guys got clear baggage that any club needs to deal with.

Good luck Ronnie.

Last edited:

ggg333

Its MANUTD that made CR7 Not the other way around! I absolutely lost any respect when he walked away when the game is in progress. I was absolutely against Rooney too because of his Chlesea Fiasco, but I rate him a lot because he moved from his strongest position to be a team player which made CR7 who he is.

Waynne

Holding the club to a high standard, what a model professional. Should be captain again.
The last thing I'd do is make someone like him captain after refusing to come in as a sub and leaving the match early.
WTF was Ten Hag thinking.
To this day I don't understand that decision.

Isafim

Ronaldo in the hospital with his 3 month old daughter dying and you charging pre-season! Human beings are shit. A lack of empathy that doesn't exist.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldo is not going to enjoy life after retirement, i can tell, he is already uncomfortable enough as it is.

united for life

Ronaldo betrayed us. He did not show respect for the club, why did he expect ETH to ignore what he’s done over the summer and during games refused to come on as a sub.

some of what he said about lack of progress is true, but you don’t go out and talk like that. There are different ways of doing it internally.

in short, he was pushing his way out all summer, no club took him, ETH showed authority, ronaldo’s ego was hurt.

sad it ends like this, but we are better off

AndySmith1990

Hope I never have to hear or read anyone calling this horrible prick a club legend ever again. He's as repulsive as Di Maria

Strelok

The last thing I'd do is make someone like him captain after refusing to come in as a sub and leaving the match early.
WTF was Ten Hag thinking.
To this day I don't understand that decision.
What is even funnier is he said ETH doesn't respect him after ETH made him captain after all that :houllier:

nakpodiareuben

Mod, when will this thread be locked? Ronaldo played his last game for us in a 3:1 lost to Aston villa.

lysglimt

Scout
This must be a dream come through for ETH - now he can go to the board and say "he has to go - and I need to get a new striker in"

tomaldinho1

Lionel Messi is the greatest of all time
:lol:
This would be the perfect response to the first question about Ronaldo.

Simón Stone: Eeeeeeeerrrr there’s been a lot written about Ronaldo and quotes coming out today about how he feels betrayed?

ETH: We are in negotiations to sign Leo Messi

We need an rvn

Ronaldo in the hospital with his 3 month old daughter dying and you charging pre-season! Human beings are shit. A lack of empathy that doesn't exist.
You need to see the whole picture here, plus recognise United gage Ronaldo as much time off as he wanted over that unfortunate incident with his daughter

- Ronaldo was given additional time off and chilling on a yacht the weekend before he was due back in Manchester whilst other players already had a week of training
- instead of flying to Manchester they flew to Lisbon and his daughter issue and was given personal time to deal with it
- he was subsequently given permission to miss the Asian tour whilst stories of him and his agent trying to get out of the club
- eventually comes to pre-season and then leaves the match early (amongst with others) and eth rightly so just gave a warning
- he’s since then refused to come on and walked off down the tunnel before the match finished and was fined
- he doesn’t make himself available (according to some stories) for the match yesterday as he wasn’t due to start and the wc is in 2 weeks whilst others who are going did play
- he releases a video complaining about the club, manager etc just hours after a good win and before he is due to leave for the World Cup

his behaviour is nothing more than shocking

MattofManchester

Put him on leave till he's gone. It's probably safe to say he's on his way, but he should in no way partake in a single training session with the club at any level every again. His time is DONE here. Time for manager and co. to take a firm stance on this.

Let this be the last time a player goes against the club and the manager.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Any way he is in breach of contract — maybe his wages can be stopped, or fine him the equivalent amount?

Bondi77

I was just thinking and I found it quite funny maybe even ironic that many years ago it looked like Ronnie had burnt his bridge to United with his actions at a major international tournament and now he has done it just before one has even started.

Ladron de redcafe

:lol:
This would be the perfect response to the first question about Ronaldo.

Simón Stone: Eeeeeeeerrrr there’s been a lot written about Ronaldo and quotes coming out today about how he feels betrayed?

ETH: We are in negotiations to sign Leo Messi
Reminds of Florento Perez absolutely rinsing him when he threatened to leave Madrid, responding to Ronaldo saying he wanted out because he was "unhappy", Perez told him "That's fine. Just make sure we have the money to sign Messi".

ROFLUTION

The best scenario right now would be if it turns out he’s been doping all along.

That would
1) make him pay us (see the Mutu-case)
2) release him instantly
3) his performances here would look even worse

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He told the club he was ill after Ten Hag told him he wouldn't start.
He should take a leaf of of Zlatan's boom on how to handle the end of your career.

Status
Not open for further replies.