Cristiano Ronaldo - allowed to leave in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Has anyone considered that Ronnie intentionally walked off the Spurs game to not play vs Chelsea? If he joins Chelsea in Jan he’s competing with us for a CL spot and I’m quite sure that remaining the CL top scorer is his main objective now
No. Nobody has considered that.

Now you memtion it, he should have played v Chelsea and banged in a couple of OGs.

Elcabron

Has anyone considered that Ronnie intentionally walked off the Spurs game to not play vs Chelsea? If he joins Chelsea in Jan he’s competing with us for a CL spot and I’m quite sure that remaining the CL top scorer is his main objective now
I'm that case he would surely have made himself available for the Chelsea game.

Bestietom

He is taking away how the team performed with his antics. It has to be him in the limelight. His first touch is gone and he is now showing his age much more. Having said that he WAS a great player.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Gold help Portugal at the World Cup. We're going to see some of the most selfish individual performances of all time there by him.

NoPace

I'm assuming he's negotiating. If the listed 27M is his salary, and we have say 13M left to pay as of January 1st, he wants us to pay him 5-6M of it so he doesn't lose money when he signs on a free elsewhere for some club needing a #9 after an injury (so many fixtures and a World Cup, someone's getting hurt and he'll be a Modeste type fill in) at half the wages, and the club wants him to just rip up his deal and leave without any of that 13M.

NoPace

Gold help Portugal at the World Cup. We're going to see some of the most selfish individual performances of all time there by him.
It seems crazy to start him when the most important players in their attack are Leao, Bruno, Silva and Cancelo and you have to think those first 3 will be better with Jota, Andre Silva or Joao Felix up top. Might suit Cancelo okay as an aerial threat though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So Ruben Amorim has said Sporting would love him back but can't afford his wages.

I guess it's up to you Cristiano, do you really want CL football or do you want more money?

Chief123

We really could see a happy ending! Please make it happen.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
We really could see a happy ending! Please make it happen.

Oh God make it happen!

Will score brace on a debut, followed by penalty next match and we won't hear enough about him "back". Then the 10 games goal drought, it's written in stars :drool:

Last edited:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
From frustration young player to world beater left the club calling SAF treated him like a slave on it way out. This is what he wanted isn't it? From nearly joining derby city to stinking up the dressing room, to disrespect the club, manager and now to another direct rival. Stay classy bro.

GJNJ

Isn’t Potter medieval also and wants his forwards to press?

Seems a PR move. ‘Sack me and I’ll go to Chelsea’

Last edited:

Red00012

Doesn't Potter medieval also and wants his forwards to press?

Seems a PR move. ‘Sack me and I’ll go to Chelsea’
Potter will take him , he doesn’t even know his best formation never mind his best 11

maverickjesus

Hopefully PSG sign him and make him sit on the bench every game as Messi runs around racking up goals right in front of him.

The Firestarter

Imagine watching the Ronaldo circus unfold at Chawsea while we are racking up the wins :drool:

But we can't have nice things :(

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Do Chelsea fans want him? Does Potter? Surely Potter cant want this stroppy bitch walking in with all his drama when he has so much else going on trying to sort the squad out? Any Chelsea fans on here have an opinion?

city-puma

Do Chelsea fans want him? Does Potter? Surely Potter cant want this stroppy bitch walking in with all his drama when he has so much else going on trying to sort the squad out? Any Chelsea fans on here have an opinion?
Don’t worry about it. The Ronaldo fans will go to Chelsea fan forums to lecture them how and why he is the greatest of the greats no matter when, where, and what the situation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.