Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.

elisejordan

Supports
manchester city
Hey! I hope you are doing good, if you are interested to know about Cristiano Ronaldo's son then you surely read it completely. I hope this helps you. Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest football players to have ever lived. The forward has countless trophies to his name and has broken numerous records representing Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus, and the Portugal national team. But the 37-year-old is also a family man and is delighted that his firstborn son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is following in his footsteps and already showing signs that he too could forge himself a football career.

Based Adnan

Hey! I hope you are doing good, if you are interested to know about Cristiano Ronaldo's son then you surely read it completely. I hope this helps you. Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the greatest football players to have ever lived. The forward has countless trophies to his name and has broken numerous records representing Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus, and the Portugal national team. But the 37-year-old is also a family man and is delighted that his firstborn son Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is following in his footsteps and already showing signs that he too could forge himself a football career.
Well said

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
subscribe.

cyberman

Let’s say Ronaldo father was a journey man footballer and SAF saw what a huge talent 10 year old Cristiano was. Does he keep the mediocre footballer at United to keep Cristiano here?
If Cristiano son somehow is an huge talent then how do we keep him here last next season?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Let’s say Ronaldo father was a journey man footballer and SAF saw what a huge talent 10 year old Cristiano was. Does he keep the mediocre footballer at United to keep Cristiano here?
If Cristiano son somehow is an huge talent then how do we keep him here last next season?
That rarely would be the case, in fact among the very greats I think only Paulo Maldini surpassed his father .

But let's say hypothetically that was the case we could give his dad a coaching role,offer his son a contract or something of that nature.

Nero

He'll be long gone by the time he's ready to play pro-football (if he ever even gets that far).

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
what if ronaldo’s mum was right munter but had a thing for sir alec and would only let her son play at the club if he did it with her whilst cathy videotaped it?

cyberman

Theres not a lot we can do no.
That’s what I was thinking. It’s just a daycare at that age I suppose.
I know we offered Pogbas dad a job at the club to get Paul over but that was at an older age.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Exam questions are ridiculous these days
aye. and the actual exam answer would just be to say how the pronouns should be they or them and how it should read-

what if ronaldo’s them was right munter but had a thing for they alec and would only let they them play at the club if they did it with them whilst cathy videotaped it?

then they’d get an ‘a’ and a full scholarship would be given to an immigrant :mad:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
That rarely would be the case, in fact among the very greats I think only Paulo Maldini surpassed his father .

But let's say hypothetically that was the case we could give his dad a coaching role,offer his son a contract or something of that nature.
He's not the only great. Charlie Savage has played for our first team in the Champions League no less.

Big Andy

Bloke
Just need Tevez's kid (if he has one) to join up and we can have a new Rooney/Ronaldo/Tevez front 3 in about 5 years

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Just need Tevez's kid (if he has one) to join up and we can have a new Rooney/Ronaldo/Tevez front 3 in about 5 years
Well considering what happened to the last three I very Rather not.
He's not the only great. Charlie Savage has played for our first team in the Champions League no less.
Excuse my insolence for forgetting nice hair robbie and his offspring.

Red4Life_#7

He's already rich beyond his dreams and has everything, it's impossible to have the same hunger and desire as his father. It's not the same struggle.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
The kid is just playing football.

Logically, when Ronaldo leaves he will take his son with him and that will be it.
Yup... It's kinda bizarre that people think we might pay his dad half a million a week for several years in the hope that his kid stays and perhaps becomes a decent player... Or that he might decide to stay at United (he's 12) whilst his family move abroad no doubt to another club where he will be welcomed into the academy

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ronaldo Jr. with Antony and Martinez. Good to see the Ajax lads acknowledging our youth players.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Who created this AI robot post

khoazany

I think La Carrington is regening players a bit too early this time. Shola and Hannibal haven’t broken through yet…

Last edited: