Cristiano Ronaldo leaves by mutual agreement | SIUUU Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Hmm, does this give any other unhappy players down the line agency to bully/provoke us into getting their way?

Should've left him rot for 6 months, in my opinion.

At least the prick is gone.

Orange Tree

Good riddance.

I hope we don't pay him anything for the termination. Nevertheless, we can now move forward.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Good riddance. He came in a club legend and left as an unwanted distraction. Its kinda hilarious that us signing him again was proof for his "we've gone nowhere" statement, so firing him feels poetic. He won't be remembered fondly for this.

edcunited1878

Glad the club acted swiftly. Just expedites the process and everyone can move forward.

Saves wages and it can be reallocated towards renewals and new players in the next year.

Deery

Dreary
Has one player ever treated a club worse I can’t think of any..

BerryBerryShrew

I think Bayern become a lot more interested in a free transfer of Ronaldo for 6 months.

They were not willing to pay for him but on a free ? Considering they lack a sticker.

Ronaldo and then are a perfect match.

Still I prefer sporting! Come home My boy !
I think Bayern would prefer he goes to Sporting too...

TheGodsInRed

As far as I know, mutual consent usually means they've paid him off but come to an agreement for less than the full amount on his contract.

Doubt we'll ever know exactly how much, but it's a win either way.
Yes more than likely. It will also mean there won't be any further lawsuits, as that will be in the settlement.

mctrials23

Reckon he is going to have a shit world cup, be a massive drag factor on what is a fantastic Portugal side, he will pop up with a goal or a penalty and the usual cretins will crawl out of the woodwork to proclaim him the GOAT and vital to every man and his dog.

LARulz

Chelsea I guess

I just wish we suspended him for 6 months

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Good news. Pleased the club has acted decisively, delighted that EtH has got an even firmer grip on the squad, hopeful that the entire club gets a lift now they're free of his toxic ego.

Let's go get a proper striker in January.

KeanoMagicHat

Has one player ever treated a club worse I can’t think of any..
He got what he wanted - out of the club. He just had to try to burn it down to achieve that. Got what he wanted but at cost to any integrity he had.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I think Bayern become a lot more interested in a free transfer of Ronaldo for 6 months.

They were not willing to pay for him but on a free ? Considering they lack a sticker.

Ronaldo and then are a perfect match.

Still I prefer sporting! Come home My boy !
You can have him, really.

MonkeysMagic

Couldn't be more delighted. Poisoned his legacy and won't be remembered fondly, he can go pollute some other dressing room/club and no longer any of our concern!

Chief123

Their are two options that would be amazing.

Bayern on a free is for sure an option, they probably become CL favorites

OR

RETURN TO SPORTING <3
No one becomes champions league favourites by bringing Ronaldo in. Don’t know if you’ve been watching him but he’s been terrible and his legs have gone.

I just really hope someone like Chelsea comes in for him now!

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Oh come on Sly that’s insane.

What he would do for our league and club is insane. Also Ronaldo in Sporting puts up close to Mario Jardel numbers
Ronaldo isn't going to come play the Europa league. We are 5th or 6th in the league so forget about winning the league as well. It would probably mean doing a financial effort that could have impact in the long run. Not a fan of a media circus like United one

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Arguably the best to have ever played the game. Between him and a handful of players. A shame it came to this in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.