Cristiano Ronaldo leaves by mutual agreement | SIUUU Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Picture this scenario …..

If ronaldo has an amazing World Cup, top goal scorer, wins the World Cup , states his love for United and he want to come back

Would you forgive ?

Ronaldo is a human being just like us. All Humans make mistakes and we shouldn’t be so quick to judge / react negatively. With time we maybe all reflect different on this…….

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Need a striker now in January. Without a striker we’ll probably miss out on top 4.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
He'd love Bayern, but haven't they publicly said it's not something they are interested in? He should go back to Sporting.
I think Bayern become a lot more interested in a free transfer of Ronaldo for 6 months.

They were not willing to pay for him but on a free ? Considering they lack a sticker.

Ronaldo and then are a perfect match.

Still I prefer sporting! Come home My boy !

Krits

Wow, that was fairly quick. I'm impressed. A shame, in the end. Even though he will never be looked at as a club legend, I won't deny when he rejoined I was overjoyed. I guess it was all nostalgia from watching the best united I had witnessed. He was a big part of that team, not the only part of it of course. Though it will forever sour his first stint for me personally.

Red Rash

The right think but surely we need to buy a striker in January now

Josh 76

Ronaldo left in 2009. Was a great player and thank you for the great memories in the clubs most successful period in their history.

As for this joke, I’ll erase it from my memory and pretend it didn’t ever happen!

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Shame it ended the way it did but great news for the squad no more distractions.

Idxomer

If ronaldo has an amazing World Cup, top goal scorer, wins the World Cup , states his love for United and he want to come back

Would you forgive ?

Ronaldo is a human being just like us. All Humans make mistakes and we shouldn’t be so quick to judge / react negatively. With time we maybe all reflect different on this…….
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deery

Dreary
What a shit way to treat the club and fellow professionals, think he won’t look back on this time fondly..

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Their are two options that would be amazing.

Bayern on a free is for sure an option, they probably become CL favorites

OR

RETURN TO SPORTING <3
If you truly believe this you have absolutely no clue about that club.

Santoryo

ripping the reward

OR

RETURN TO SPORTING <3
Ronaldo isn't moving the needle for any CL team, stop it.

Dude couldn't even hack it in Europa this season. :lol:

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Just hope he doesn't come to Sporting. Amorim and Ronaldo doesn't sound good for the club

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I wonder how much they paid him.

Should never have brought him back really.

stu_1992

Good. The only outcome that was possible after that interview. Won't be missed anyway, perhaps some will miss the idea of him but the reality is he's far away from the player we all once enjoyed, and he's a wanker to boot.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
You really think Ronaldo would make Bayern CL favourites? Bayern will probably go nowhere near him, as they’re looking to win the CL.
Perfect Lewa replacement, they lack a striker and Ronaldo at Bayern I think would shut a lot of people up.

Irwin99

This quote from his second spell at United, on the official United site (not for much longer)

"History has been written in the past and history will be written once again. You have my word."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tjb

OR

RETURN TO SPORTING <3
Ronaldo didn't like Ragnick, you really think Nagelsmann is the right fit??

Bayern's game depends far more on pressing than United's has, terrible option.

For me, he either finds a Lazio/Roma type of team in Italy, goes to Sporting or the rest of his career in the MLS. Nothing more, nothing less.

Would you forgive ?

For once I actually saw the original post live before seing it memed for the millionth time, what a day.

city-puma

This swift handling by the club is great! Let’s take on the second part of the season with a United army.

Zippycup

Would you forgive ?

You've hit the drink early

90 + 5min

Would you forgive ?

He can score 5000 goals in World Cup. You don't behave like he did. No player is bigger then club.

Status
Not open for further replies.