Cristiano Ronaldo leaves by mutual agreement | SIUUU Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolaholic

Have to say the final parting shot was a little funny

Proper dickhead till the end :lol:

Hope this arduous saga has opened the eyes of a lot of our fans as to his supposed 'legend' status for this club.

We were only ever a stepping stone at the start and an easy cheque for him at the end for him

TheReligion

Abusive
@simonhch you will be delighted! You were spot on with your ITK stuff.

Interesting to see if performances and morale picks up even quicker. Good time for this to happen.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Now watch every missed chances welcomed with a "Ronaldo would have scored that". :angel:

Spark

(8) Ding dong the witch is dead (8) vibes.

Clubless captain of Portugal, interesting. This takes a huge sideshow away from the club. Please can we just ignore really old superstars on obscene wages for a while?

OrcaFat

Wow! Didn't think it would happen so quickly. Hope we didn't pay up his contract.
Yeah, that’s the interesting question. I can’t imagine he went without squeezing a few more drops out of us. I suppose there might be NDAs and we might never find out.

Ranie

Good decision. Ronaldo is finished either way. Great player during his peak but he’s no longer top class. Now we can hopefully focus on football.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Ya this season won’t win anything but who cares. What he would do for the league and club is astronomical. He would not earn what he’s earning now either. It would be a beautiful end to a brilliant career
Next year, with all the objectives intact and with a pre season. Imagine things don't go well and we have this media circus in the summer? No thank you.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I’m starting to think he hasn’t actually watched Ronaldo play this season, that’s the only explanation aside from remarkably high levels of delusion.
He has but he's a fanboy so he'd rather stay delusional than accept reality like most.

OdinsEye

Right, so we're on the lookout for a new striker, Ronaldo is a free agent. 6 month deal until the summer anyone??

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Never want to hear him be called a United legend, or how he loves the club ever again.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Need this guy to step up again for Chelsea.

Sylar

Fantastic.

I really am intrigued to see who takes him now.

DavelinaJolie

Glad it has been resolved quickly. Happy to see the club move on from this massive mistake.

Marcelinho87

Well done the club.

Much more decisive these days. Things are definitely changing for the better.
Yeah the club deserves recognition here.. Things seem much more efficient and precise now since Woodward went... It takes time but things seem to be progressing well behind the scenes.

Revan

Assumptionman
My favorite player I ever had at United, and the best I have seen in our shirt. Shame that he left us in 2009.

He retired at Juve after leaving Madrid, right?

Rustyspider13

Well done to the club for sorting it out quickly. Now please show the same urgency in getting a striker in January.

Idxomer

This just proves that you don't go against Anthony Martial.

Lukaku, Sanchez and Ronaldo, all lost their place to him eventually.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, best course of action in a bad situation.

Now go and sign Gakpo or someone else

Woodzy

A nice amicable ending I guess, in the sense that both parties agreed that it would be best for PR to do it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.