Cristiano Ronaldo leaves by mutual agreement | SIUUU Later

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-Red

Good work from the club to move quickly on this. Free's up a lot of money on the wage bill to reinvest in players who fit the Ten Hag system.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
A feck off you washed up cnut comment would have been more appropriate.

LoneStar

Glad that this cnut is leaving. Now we might sign a striker and end up in top 4.

Zlatanator

Credit to the club to act swiftly and resolve this situation. Everyone in Portugal team can have a breather now. Maybe Cristiano himself acted fast to not have any affect on the team.

Good. He's going to have a huge fall from grace when he realises the kind of club he will have to go to next, and I'm glad the fallout is no longer our problem.

Though I am a little sad i never got to see him play for us in his second stint at the club.

CallyRed

Next year, with all the objectives intact and with a pre season. Imagine things don't go well and we have this media circus in the summer? No thank you.
Logic v Romanticism in its finest.

crossy1686

career ending
Which team still in the CL takes him on? Bearing in mind he'll come in and immediately be the main man.
Sporting, or any of the Portuguese teams. One of the French teams that isn't PSG. Any smaller team that wants to raise their profile really. He has options and I'm sure he'll play some CL football next season.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
My favorite player I ever had at United, and the best I have seen in our shirt. Shame that he left us in 2009.

He retired at Juve after leaving Madrid, right?
He retired after leaving Real Madrid.

Perez sent Ronaldo to a remote island and replaced him with a robot that still runs on Windows XP.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bye, take your fanboys with you. Never a legend.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Not likely given that he didn't score that when he was here.
It's going to happen, his fans are persistent. They watched him be dreadful during his second stint and still act as if he was in his prime.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Glad the club have acted decisively and quickly.

Time to move on, we are a far better side without him in the team.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Have to say the final parting shot was a little funny

Proper dickhead till the end :lol:

Hope this arduous saga has opened the eyes of a lot of our fans as to his supposed 'legend' status for this club.

We were only ever a stepping stone at the start and an easy cheque for him at the end for him
Exactly why he's a Real Madrid legend and not United legend.

nakpodiareuben

Have to say the final parting shot was a little funny

Proper dickhead till the end :lol:

Hope this arduous saga has opened the eyes of a lot of our fans as to his supposed 'legend' status for this club.

We were only ever a stepping stone at the start and an easy cheque for him at the end for him

Simple truth. He just used this club to achieve his selfish aim

Okey

Bye Narcissus. Thanks for the memories. Really angry it had to end like this but hey, you made your own bed. I won't actually mind if the door hits you on your way out.

PoTMS

The best compliment I can give him on his performances this season is he resembled what Wan-Bissaka would look like up front.

MiracleInMadrid

Pretty generous outcome by the club.
He gets what he wants and publicly we spur no negative PR his way.

There probably weren’t the required legal foundation to just fire him, and we may have saved ourselves a small fortune.

I guess we handled it the proper and adult way.. A bit unsatisfactory, but I’m glad it’s happened now so ETH can be free of this circus in the dressing room. Hopefully it also gives us the time to make a move for a striker in january.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Next year, with all the objectives intact and with a pre season. Imagine things don't go well and we have this media circus in the summer? No thank you.
Sporting is a circus every season. That does not apply to us it only applies to Huge clubs.

What he does for the sporting brand we can get anywhere else. Not to mention what he does for our league

We need an rvn

Picture this scenario …..

If ronaldo has an amazing World Cup, top goal scorer, wins the World Cup , states his love for United and he want to come back

Would you forgive ?

Ronaldo is a human being just like us. All Humans make mistakes and we shouldn’t be so quick to judge / react negatively. With time we maybe all reflect different on this…….
That interview was done a while back.
He had his agent and most likely mum etc advising him as well.

he had plenty of time to retract it if he wanted to and thought he made a mistake.

mistakes are usually done instantly and regret soon after - hasn’t done either

fallengt

They're out of Champion league and may not make it next season.
Is he even a fan of Sporting? He played two seasons there as senior player and never said many things about them.
I know his mum is a fan.

Maybe Dortmund
Fans own. Probably will riot if club signs him.
Bayern Munich and Dortmund are two teams that won't sign him even if you give them money. Ronaldo is everything they are against.

Status
Not open for further replies.