Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroStu

Merson creaming over Ronaldo, after saying he's finished for the last couple of weeks :D .

Ronaldo intterview -

Last edited:

Acquire Me

I'm not exaggerating but it was the highlight of the game for me, the goals were just the icing on top of the icing on the cake. Ronaldo to me is personal and more than just a United legend -- he'll always be the one footballer who brought my late grandfather so much happiness and joy on his last days as his health deteriorated.
I love that mate. So nice to hear your story. It felt like the old good times for me. Very emotional. Definitely the big moment in the match for me as well.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Who else noticed this fella in the OT crowd?

The madlad got his picture :lol: :D
Did he get a proper picture or just this one? I seen him midway and I was like:

LoneStar

Damn, you would think that Ronaldo and his mum would be unfazed after all he's achieved in his career. This and his interview clearly suggests that it's special for them playing in front of Old Trafford and for Manchester.

AndyMUFC

There was a moment in the first half where he did a few stepovers, went past his marker and took a shot from a narrow angle which inevitably hit the side netting. I laughed out loud to the shock of my other half, but for a few seconds I genuinely felt I was transported back to somewhere around 2005, watching the game with my late grandfather as a teenager.
Literally did something similar in the ground at that moment :lol:

Highfather_24

Watching Ronaldo play for us is just magical. Makes me fall in love with football again. Truly a special time.

Probably my favourite player in United right now, and I have so many. I think this is the happiest I have been watching United post SAF.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Watching Ronaldo play for us is just magical. Makes me fall in love with football again. Truly a special time.

Probably my favourite player in United right now, and I have so many. I think this is the happiest I have been watching United post SAF.
I second that!

TsuWave

Legit think he would have a statue at OT if he hadn’t gone to Madrid

BeltUp

Supports
United
That post-match interview got me all emotional. It really is the return of the prodigal son. He's finally home and he knows how much it means now.

GeorgieBoy

Did he get a proper picture or just this one? I seen him midway and I was like:
I saw this lad outside the player's entrance about 30 minutes before KO too.
Had his sign too! :lol:

Here he is again. 45 seconds in. :lol:

Last edited:

TsuWave

Hopefully being this good at this age lights a fire in other players. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be getting more Giggs and Ronaldos in terms of longevity, especially when they have access to top tier sports science

Status
Not open for further replies.