Cristiano Ronaldo - Man Utd Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artimities

There are only positive’s that can come from this move.
Aside from the obvious super talent and dedication as well as the marketing and locker room winning attitude. It’s depth that allows us to be world class while Significantly reducing the pressures on our younger talent to go out and play more freely. I’m so giddy right now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I hope Ronnie has been watching some of the games, and how they're being refereed this season.

I can see him on the turf hands out now, as play is waved on.

RedTiger

Half mast
I know the “they’ll get that back in shirt sales alone” is a myth but seriously, does anyone know how much the club makes on shirt sales (most goes to kit manufacturer?) because there’ll be a fair few sold around the world and can also see the buy impacting on some sponsorship negotiations?
We get a guaranteed 75Mil a year regardless of jow many we sell and we get 6% per shirt thereafter.

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Love this post!
Thank you brother, i think we all had our moment in someway yesterday.

Would be awesome if I could get a like on the post so I can finally after years on this forum upgrade from my newbie status haha

...i mean of course if you feel that i deserve it!

redmanx

I’m being dense — I don’t get it. :confused:
What have 3 comics from the 8 out of 10 Cats show have to do with Ronaldo? If Rachel Riley was in the pic wearing a CR7 shirt and little shorts I might understand!

NotQuiteManc

There's plenty of CR7 videos out there, but I think this one shows more of overall highlights of his time in Juve and not just the goals. Can't wait for the first time flicks and passes. :devil:

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Thank you brother, i think we all had our moment in someway yesterday.

Would be awesome if I could get a like on the post so I can finally after years on this forum upgrade from my newbie status haha

...i mean of course if you feel that i deserve it!
You’d get a like from me but that’s one for the admins I’m afraid!

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Love this post!
Thank you, i just wanted to share my feelings, yesterday is a day i Will never forget, neither Will you i believe ❤

If you feel it deserves a like please like the post since i have been on this forum for years and i am Still a "new member" - won't be nice to finally be promoted to a regular member os this forum. I have been a members for years, i mostly lurk because I can't discuss where if like to because of my status - and i respect the rules of course, i don't deserve a promotion MODS then it's all good. I'll keep supporting and hanging around here like I've done last year's ❤

TheReligion

Abusive
Wow i still can't believe it, i was updating our site and Fabrizios when "BOOOOM", we announced that the deal was a Here we go!" - and i just frozed up and couldn't move or say anything for at least 2 min before starting to laugh like a moron and my wife asked me what was going. And when i told here she ran to me and just hugged me and I got tear my eyes, and i looked at her and she had tears as well, we both just looked at each other with tears in our eyes for a minute before starting to sing "Viva Ronaldo" and i can't remember football made me so happy. No matter the results of this transfer, no matter trophies, how many goals/assists he provides - this is so much bigger! Cirkel of life. I just want to say that I love all you United fans, the club, SAF, the players, Ole and football! In hard times, somehow, it can always make you happy - and i am so grateful my father introduced me to this wonderful sport and specielly this amazing team almost 30 years ago. I really hope every person has a passion for something in life, besides the obvious things like family, friends etc, like we real football fans do.

Once again, thank you Manchester United for everything.
Yes @Sultan ! He deserves the like. Nice one.

Jacob

Why is it so quiet on further developments? When will he join, will he isolate, shirt number, first game etc.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Ronaldo, Cavani, Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho, Martial with Pogba and Bruno behind :drool:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
We’ll get full confirmation and interview etc before Tuesday? I’d assume MUTV will fly out to Lisbon.

Dudu

Why is it so quiet on further developments? When will he join, will he isolate, shirt number, first game etc.
Should follow after medical completion. He's joining up with the Portugal team for international break coming up, and then will probably return to Manchester with Bruno. Could be Debut vs Newcastle, or the one after that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Should follow after medical completion. He's joining up with the Portugal team for international break coming up, and then will probably return to Manchester with Bruno. Could be Debut vs Newcastle, or the one after that.
So prioritising other teams over us?

Get rid.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Got to say I’m surprised it was necessary to pay him so much. Would he really have gone elsewhere if we’d offered £100k less than this per week?
Wages were always going to be astronomical. It’s Cristiano Ronaldo FFS.

vodrake

Ah, we're at the stage of a United transfer where the wages keep increasing every time they're mentioned as the media add more and more conditional factors into the value, as well as having a couple of dodgy conversions of currency

Status
Not open for further replies.